Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

ELT kills felankor

This is a discussion on ELT kills felankor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop flaming..... serious u ppl are dumbasses..... if an item is duped and is cheap, why not buy it and ...
Page: 5

Z3non

Stop flaming..... serious u ppl are dumbasses..... if an item is duped and is cheap, why not buy it and use it right away?
    So ur calling me a duper, for buying my holy water of temple for 15 m -_-.
    Please, ur just jealous.... all of u are little saints that never macroed/duped/cheated/bug abused/ do anything illegal.......
    They killed felankor, good for them... 'It doesnt matter how u win, what matters is IF u win'

Gratz ELT.

I know they have dupers ( 0nlyPriest sell mirage +9 please..... ).... But if a see a shell +8 at 1 coin shouldnt i buy it just to avoid being flamed by a bunch of people that are jealous, greedy dumbasses? NO

Dont like it? 2 words for u : SUCK IT! ( Dx FTW ^^)

Originally posted by Z3non
    Stop flaming..... serious u ppl are dumbasses..... if an item is duped and is cheap, why not buy it and use it right away?
    Please, ur just jealous.... all of u are little saints that never macroed/duped/cheated/bug abused/ do anything illegal.......
    They killed felankor, good for them... 'It doesnt matter how u win, what matters is IF u win'

Gratz ELT.

I know they have dupers ( 0nlyPriest sell mirage +9 please..... ).... But if a see a shell +8 at 1 coin shouldnt i buy it just to avoid being flamed by a bunch of people that are jealous, greedy dumbasses? NO

Thats cheaters mentality right there

Originally posted by Z3non

Gratz ELT.

Judging by your sig z3non, i think your typical dipshit, dont post anymore please, and find a hole.

Originally posted by Boozah
    Judging by your sig z3non, i think your typical dipshit, dont post anymore please, and find a hole.
    boo has put his foot down.. run for the hills

and, truth...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

on Xig you can easily buy AF for around 4-5mil.
    Xig needs a dupe wipe... and then go farm legit AF.....

NEWS FLASH!! Stackable items do not have ID's so they will always be here after dupe wipes[/quote]

poiz3n

hmm if 1 abyys fire is 10% ? so u just need 10 ppl do use 1 or 8 ppl to use 2 or w/e lol, nice drops, 2 gbs, 1 sb and rol and eib+6 lol
    i was with gm when hew spwned a felknor got 3 gbs and elix+6

who the hell cares if they duped abyss fires?! you should be talking about all the +9 gm injected items in that crappy clan, or how a lot of their members bug abused/macroed their lvl.

Originally posted by poiz3n
    hmm if 1 abyys fire is 10% * ? so u just need 10 ppl do use 1 or 8 ppl to use 2 *or w/e *lol, nice drops, 2 gbs, 1 sb and rol and *eib+6 lol
    i was with gm when hew spwned a felknor got 3 gbs and elix+6
    You get an award... RETARD OF THE YEAR!

1,000,000 hp - > 10%, 900,000 hp -> 10%, 810,000 -> 10%, 729,000 -> 10%, 656, 100.
    Get it?

Pwner4Last

lol, they killed Felankor, is it so hard ? They got many 72+ ppl, and iam 100% everyone in their clan is lvl 70 with really good items, rocs +1 etc, they are not cheaters, they have been there fooor so long, i don't really know how long but i know that they where there when i made my first char(a warrior)..

Anyway gratz, kinda bad drops but still :huh:

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    lol, they killed Felankor, is it so hard ? They got many 72+ ppl, and iam 100% everyone in their clan is lvl 70 with really good items, rocs +1 etc, they are not cheaters, they have been there fooor so long, i don't really know how long but i know that they where there when i made my first char(a warrior)..

Anyway gratz, kinda bad drops but still *:huh:
    So sense they have been there for so long they arnt cheaters? I am glad u have more faith in our GM's than I do because I dont think they do shit. Ayasofia clan on diez as well as a few others have had insane gear for over a year now and whats been done about them? Jack shit.

Z3non

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Gratz ELT.

Judging by your sig z3non, i think your typical dipshit, dont post anymore please, and find a hole.[/b]
    Why do u have to bother with my sig? Jealousy FTW -_- ?
    My sig is about a pm i recieved, so what?
    Thats the problem with u stupid people. Always thinking that because u dont know, it doesnt exist.
    Now i have to change my sig because someone doesnt like it or judges me by it.
    Well, I WONT.

U stupid ppl might as well be dead for all that im concerned!

PS: Lock topic pls, every topic someone opens and that has more than 2 pages is 1 of 2 things: Racional post or Flame war.

your saying tht _BadSon_ and 0nlypriest ( aka HeVaN) didn't macro to 70? pfff

Z3non

Originally posted by Granny1
    your saying tht _BadSon_ and 0nlypriest ( aka *HeVaN) didn't macro to 70? pfff
    If u are refering to me, i didnt say that.
    I know they macro/dupe/bug abuse, but if a clan kills felankor with abyss fires, its not their fault.
    If a guy is selling 400 Abyss fires for 1 coin each, sure as hell they are duped, but if ur planing to use them u SHOULD buy them!

I dont usualy buy scrolls from merchanters, they are cursed, but if a see 300 Blessed upgrade scrolls for 300 coins each, ill buy them all and resell/Npc/Use them.

Im not supporting duping, but if u have 400 abyss fires that u didnt dupe, but bought from a duper, flame the duper, not the guy who found them!

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1
    I know they macro/dupe/bug abuse, but if a clan kills felankor with abyss fires, its not their fault.
    If a guy is selling 400 Abyss fires for 1 coin each, sure as hell they are duped, but if ur planing to use them u SHOULD buy them!

I dont usualy buy scrolls from merchanters, they are cursed, but if a see 300 Blessed upgrade scrolls for 300 coins each, ill buy them all and resell/Npc/Use them.

Im not supporting duping, but if u have 400 abyss fires that u didnt dupe, but bought from a duper, flame the duper, not the guy who found them![/b]
    no was refering to Pwner4Last, the bit bout ELT aren't cheaters.
    yes i like to to it move
    ofcourse i have no problem with buying hundreds of AF's. Every strong clan will always have these duped abyss fires sitting in their invents waiting for boss's, i have no problem with it xD

sry i speakd weird, ive haved too much beer :mellow:

Z3non

Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    Originally posted by Z3non@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1

Im not supporting duping, but if u have 400 abyss fires that u didnt dupe, but bought from a duper, flame the duper, not the guy who found them!
    no was refering to Pwner4Last, the bit bout ELT aren't cheaters.
    yes i like to to it move
    ofcourse i have no problem with buying hundreds of AF's. Every strong clan will always have these duped abyss fires sitting in their invents waiting for boss's, i have no problem with it xD

sry i speakd weird, ive haved too much beer :mellow:[/b]
    Ohh ok... +1