Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

ELT kills felankor

This is a discussion on ELT kills felankor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Conclusion, using duped abyss fires is okay, jsut dont post it on public forums, and expected NOT to be flamed...
Page: 6

Conclusion, using duped abyss fires is okay, jsut dont post it on public forums, and expected NOT to be flamed

Cadence96

Originally posted by Granny1
    ofcourse i have no problem with buying hundreds of AF's. Every strong clan will always have these duped abyss fires sitting in their invents waiting for boss's
    so then the clan gains the subname: "Dupers"
    Does NO or GO have bank of these AF?.... I never heard of it... and I don't think they aren't strong clans...

Jimbo

Isn't it funny how Ares and Dies, who have been out alot longer than Xig and therefore should have better items/level have not taken the dragon. Not only that but also havn't even thought it was possible with level 70+'s at this current time. Using abys fires isn't enough to kill a boss wether they were duped or not, this thing has 3-4 times the regen of isloon and in a boss event took most of dies (say 50+ people ) with alot of high levels tanking it and many getting killed in one by the aoe. I just refuse to beleive that killing the dragon can be done legitly at this time and being taken by a clan with +9 weapons and macroing accusations just makes me think BULLSHIT!! The dragon has also ben misteriously disapearing on dies too which makes me think there is a glitch, as there is with isloon, because no way can any clan ( even crazy_a's) can take the dragon. Next time you do it please take a fraps to proove you are taking legitly, and if you are i will apologise. :wub:

Xela

Originally posted by Jimbo
    Isn't it funny how Ares and Dies, who have been out alot longer than Xig and therefore should have better items/level have not taken the dragon. Not only that but also havn't even thought it was possible with level 70+'s at this current time. Using abys fires isn't enough to kill a boss wether they were duped or not, this thing has 3-4 times the regen of isloon and in a boss event took most of dies (say 50+ people ) with alot of high levels tanking it and many getting killed in one by the aoe. I just refuse to beleive that killing the dragon can be done legitly at this time and being taken by a clan with +9 weapons and macroing accusations just makes me think BULLSHIT!! The dragon has also ben misteriously disapearing on dies too which makes me think there is a glitch, as there is with isloon, because no way can any clan ( even crazy_a's) can take the dragon. Next time you do it please take a fraps to proove you are taking legitly, and if you are i will apologise. :wub:
    + 452364732467823423
    killing felankor with people around 72 is like killing isiloon with a bunch of level 62 : IMPOSSIBLE(except if you have +9 items and 50 abyss fire ofc)

carpumps

fraps will be used next time, jesus christ you guys are flaming

Originally posted by carpumps
    with a good reason. Thats what Elt gets for even bother posting here, nothing more than cheating scums along with 90% of berumus.

carpumps

Originally posted by Vacant
    who the hell cares if they duped abyss fires?! you should be talking about all the +9 gm injected items in that crappy clan, or how a lot of their members bug abused/macroed their lvl.
    o so the MS+9 that has been investigated, please tell me the other so called "+9" items that are in ELT. You are ignorant and know nothing of Xig or its players. ELT has been a top clan in xig for over a year and has amazing players. Just because your piece of shit clan on Ares or Dies cant kill Drake doesnt mean a co-ordinated clan on a different server cant take it.

carpumps

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-carpumps
    with a good reason. Thats what Elt gets for even bother posting here, nothing more than cheating scums along with 90% of berumus.[/b]
    How do we cheat please tell me, because you know so much of ELT

onlypriest and badson macroed their level.. enough said.

carpumps

any proof of that or just what you think?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Jimbo

ELT have provem themselves on Edana already, I used to hate them out of jelousy. But then i watched them make an 8 man clan and become the #1 clan on a new server. They didnt have the Delos but they had the most NP's and highest levels. On Xignon, ELT has always had more national points than any other clan on any other server. SaintPeter even passed zero in total national points before he left for Edana (hes back on xig now).

Taking the Dragon is 100x easier outside of boss events. For one, you cant use abyss fires. Not to mention the GM can tweak the boss to his own standards.

I dont know why everyone whines about a 2.4k damage aoe, its not constant spammed damage and some of the warriors on Ares have 5,000 HP unbuffed, thats 2 aoe's. Enough full healers down there and you can easily take Felanker, considering he only hits for 4.4k while massived on level 70's. Which is easily healed through by about 3 1920 priests on each warrior tanking. And 2 warriors devides how often they get hit making even easier. The priests can easily stand outside the range of the aoe and even if they cant, a full party heal solves everything every time. Abyss fires brings the monsters hp down to a beatable rate so you have to spam them all at once then get everyone to attack at once and get about 30k damage in before regin. Everyone whines about a 2.2k aoe with 70 flame resistance etc. I can put on a Fire Belt, Red Dragon Necklace, Flame Talia, and a fire pot, and that aoe damage is down to 1.4k easily, then you just need massive AC so thats where level 70 defense comes in handy, with a SS or a DOL and a Toto +8, then have 2 other warriors attacking as well, you as the main tank.

I'm tired, going to bed, sorry if its not clear[/b]

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    lol, they killed Felankor, is it so hard ? They got many 72+ ppl, and iam 100% everyone in their clan is lvl 70 with really good items, rocs +1 etc, they are not cheaters, they have been there fooor so long, i don't really know how long but i know that they where there when i made my first char(a warrior)..

Anyway gratz, kinda bad drops but still *:huh:
    So sense they have been there for so long they arnt cheaters? I am glad u have more faith in our GM's than I do because I dont think they do shit. Ayasofia clan on diez as well as a few others have had insane gear for over a year now and whats been done about them? Jack shit.[/b]

I have played on xig, i know some ppl that was/left ELT, they aren't cheaters :S ELT is a good clan, they got good team work etc etc..

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1
    your saying tht _BadSon_ and 0nlypriest ( aka *HeVaN) didn't macro to 70? pfff
    If u are refering to me, i didnt say that.
    I know they macro/dupe/bug abuse, but if a clan kills felankor with abyss fires, its not their fault.
    If a guy is selling 400 Abyss fires for 1 coin each, sure as hell they are duped, but if ur planing to use them u SHOULD buy them!

I dont usualy buy scrolls from merchanters, they are cursed, but if a see 300 Blessed upgrade scrolls for 300 coins each, ill buy them all and resell/Npc/Use them.

Im not supporting duping, but if u have 400 abyss fires that u didnt dupe, but bought from a duper, flame the duper, not the guy who found them![/b]

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD HOW IT WORKS ! THANKS GOD !

Finally someone agree that it's not my fault if someone with the same ip as me merchanted 2 rol +5 , iron neck +5 , 2 EME +5 , iron belt +5 , 2 shards +10 and shell set +10 for 1 coins each and i was here to buy them ! Yes ! I am so lucky , but as you can see it's not my fault ! No no ! i bought them , they are 100% legit

Thanks for pointing out that i was right and my +10 / +5 items are legit , yes it's not my fault after all you can check log , i bought them... not my fault if someone was stupid enought to merchant them for 1 coin

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I guess we don't hear much about this clan as they are from xidg. Would be intresting to see how they do against the guys in Diez and Aires

Mrjcolley101

+9 is getting less uncommon by the day, but ms +9 (+11 rebirth). {onlypriest}

That is dodgy.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast