Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Emperor's Pking Vido

This is a discussion on Emperor's Pking Vido within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys here's my video..I know I'm not good at combo but this was before I learnt how to combo. ...
Page: 1

Emperor

Hey guys here's my video..I know I'm not good at combo but this was before I learnt how to combo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwVYMCn_54A
    Watch in HD

Nothing special and this editing where whole screen is shaking is rly fuking annoying. Anyway as far as i know ure gg warrior just try to take better fraps

Nothing special and this editing where whole screen is shaking is rly fuking annoying. Anyway as far as i know ure gg warrior just try to take better fraps [/b]
    i was going to say bout the screen shaking, after a while done my eyes in

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Nothing special and this editing where whole screen is shaking is rly fuking annoying. Anyway as far as i know ure gg warrior just try to take better fraps [/b]
    +1 nothing more to say, i think that movie would've been much better if u havent use this edits

iTzBryan Senior Member

try to get a sw so we rnt watching u run really slow trying to get ks's

Banned

not a bad flick, a little annoying cuz that fucking song is REALLY over played. But decent vegas work for a vegas noob like me xD

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

could you upload of ff pls? my pc lags when trying to stream HD from youtube

OMFG YOU GOT A KILL LETS ZOOM ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darter

yea the skill displayed in the vid was very poor...the only good thing about it was the editting.

btw 2nd song name?

Emperor

no more sorrow - linkin park

Lezito

3/10 ^_^

btw nice song..

lil_mageskillz

it was an ok vid to much shaking :P

Hell_Angel

the beginning was disappointing since that song is meant to build up suspense... which u did not

2/10

sry but really boring and but +1 for the shaking, although u over did it.... way over did it

Emperor

the beginning was disappointing since that song is meant to build up suspense... which u did not

2/10

sry but really boring and but +1 for the shaking, although u over did it.... way over did it[/b]
    Yea i over did it now that I'm watching it again, maybe at the start of the song but at the end i started rushing cause I had started on this video about a month ago (like frapsing and stuff) then after i finished, i did some of the start, then my sound card stuffed up and i had to send it back to the guy i bought it off to get it replaced, then when i recieved it, i felt as if i needed to finish it fast, so i started rushing.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

lmao. i read all the other comments before this and i started laughing and all i could really look forward to seeing in the movie was how emperor overused this screen shaking hahaha.

1. that shit made my eyes go crazy
    2. reminds me of a little kid going crazy on effects on a computer haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast