Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well finally watched it full on through... Clips were of course not to good but you said why. Your combo ...
Page: 10

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Well finally watched it full on through...

Clips were of course not to good but you said why.

Your combo has improved from the behomoth trash you put out... watching you combo in that movie made me want to take a gun to the head and Chris Benoit .

This time it was at least bearable, still needs improvement though. Spend a few hrs in arena with locksley and he'll beat you into shape I think lol.[/b]
    im glad you could still talk with such a huge dick inside your mouth.

then again, who the hell are you ._.

ps. ok not to be a sarcastic asshole, but i love how everyone keeps saying about combo shit when its all about the same. either u guys have sonic eyes or u're one of those idiots who think giga+7 > raptor+8.

Banned

ps. ok not to be a sarcastic asshole, but i love how everyone keeps saying about combo shit when its all about the same. either u guys have sonic eyes or u're one of those idiots who think giga+7 > raptor+8.[/b]
    Dick in the mouth? Your combo was horrible in the Behometh, it was obvious.. Here it was just average, and locks really does want to teach you to combo. Your inconsistent as shit, thank god for em items eh.

magnified

Dick in the mouth? Your combo was horrible in the Behometh, it was obvious.. Here it was just average, and locks really does want to teach you to combo. Your inconsistent as shit, thank god for em items eh.[/b]
    +1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ps. ok not to be a sarcastic asshole, but i love how everyone keeps saying about combo shit when its all about the same. either u guys have sonic eyes or u're one of those idiots who think giga+7 > raptor+8.[/b]
    giga 7 would be better for r hits, yes, but overall raptor is still better cuz its ap is so much higher =P dur dah dur

and id give a +2 to the inconsistency comment =|

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Dick in the mouth? Your combo was horrible in the Behometh, it was obvious.. Here it was just average, and locks really does want to teach you to combo. Your inconsistent as shit, thank god for em items eh.[/b]
    and just because i used mouse + RR? because i don't use w skil r to combo? or because i use rr skill in 1v1 and not the "fancier" kind of combo animation? lol. thx but i'll handle my own in a 1v1, and if u ever get an equaled char with me i'll gladly take your challenge.

ps.(to delicious) i rmbed fighting u somewhere behind ob u redballing n getting tped away or something, curly was right beside u? u were probablly duffed or no scrolls but still.. i guess ur combo wasn't good enuff to save u eh? lol.

Banned

and just because i used mouse + RR? because i don't use w skil r to combo? or because i use rr skill in 1v1 and not the "fancier" kind of combo animation? lol. thx but i'll handle my own in a 1v1, and if u ever get an equaled char with me i'll gladly take your challenge.

ps.(to delicious) i rmbed fighting u somewhere behind ob u redballing n getting tped away or something, curly was right beside u? u were probablly duffed or no scrolls but still.. i guess ur combo wasn't good enuff to save u eh? lol.[/b]
    The combo your using I don't care about , its your timing that needs work. MUCH WORK.

ps.(to delicious) i rmbed fighting u somewhere behind ob u redballing n getting tped away or something, curly was right beside u? u were probablly duffed or no scrolls but still.. i guess ur combo wasn't good enuff to save u eh? lol.[/b]
    p.s. (to Cava) im not the only person who plays on Delicious, and i play the least of all of us, so it probably wasnt me... o and heres this for u...

2k hp *tsk tsk tsk*

O and that was Andre, u can tell by his goofy skillbar :wub: ... and im better than him in 1v1, u can ask him urself or other ppl as well. Btw this was back like a week before u NTed to Dragonite

p.s. (to Cava) im not the only person who plays on Delicious, and i play the least of all of us, so it probably wasnt me... o and heres this for u...

2k hp *tsk tsk tsk*

O and that was Andre, u can tell by his goofy skillbar :wub: ... and im better than him in 1v1, u can ask him urself or other ppl as well. Btw this was back like a week before u NTed to Dragonite [/b]
    lol who takes pics of when they win 1v1's anymore ;x

if i had a nickel for everytime i beat delicious... xD

i just think it's kind of... lame? to take a ss of beating some how about showing the times i beat delicious? or that day when he kept running into his base so he wont lose 1v1?

and we all know that gatsby had like 4-5 sharers who would pk every now and then so i dont see why u would post that when it might not have been him especially when he was in the army a month before we ncs'd. but w/e sir_locksey i got nothing against but u do have to admit u take this game a bit overboard with the "i got the perfect combo" shit lol.. its his movie and his combo and hes not playing a warrior anymore. why would he need help improving it (btw the combo was fine to me, i dont waste my time looking at the howling sword icon to see how fast he combo'd xD) just drop it and stop spamming/annoying him.

lol who takes pics of when they win 1v1's anymore ;x

if i had a nickel for everytime i beat delicious... xD

i just think it's kind of... lame? to take a ss of beating some how about showing the times i beat delicious? or that day when he kept running into his base so he wont lose 1v1?

and we all know that gatsby had like 4-5 sharers who would pk every now and then so i dont see why u would post that when it might not have been him especially when he was in the army a month before we ncs'd. but w/e sir_locksey i got nothing against but u do have to admit u take this game a bit overboard with the "i got the perfect combo" shit lol.. its his movie and his combo and hes not playing a warrior anymore. why would he need help improving it (btw the combo was fine to me, i dont waste my time looking at the howling sword icon to see how fast he combo'd xD) just drop it and stop spamming/annoying him.[/b]
    yah well, ive never personally vs'd Gatsby or Dragonite... Andre has and he took a SS of it. If ur gonna ask why ppl take SS's of vs's... why do ppl fraps vs's then? =\

Anyways if ur gonna flaunt, oh i can beat delicious he runs in to town from me... just come 1v1 me its that simple

J

Wow stfu. Delicious your the best fucking warrior ever. Is that what you want to here? You take this game WAY too fucking serious.

yah well, ive never personally vs'd Gatsby or Dragonite... Andre has and he took a SS of it. If ur gonna ask why ppl take SS's of vs's... why do ppl fraps vs's then? =\

Anyways if ur gonna flaunt, oh i can beat delicious he runs in to town from me... just come 1v1 me its that simple[/b]
    ok i'll vs ur 80 warrior with better gear with my 76 warrior i really dont care about 1v1's dont u get it? 1v1's are like the smallest factors in ko. sure it's entertaining and "competitive" but it wont get u anywhere really. and if ur the best 1v1'er then what is that gonna get u? dragon? nope =) that's all i gotta say.

ok i'll vs ur 80 warrior with better gear with my 76 warrior i really dont care about 1v1's dont u get it? 1v1's are like the smallest factors in ko. sure it's entertaining and "competitive" but it wont get u anywhere really. and if ur the best 1v1'er then what is that gonna get u? dragon? nope =) that's all i gotta say.[/b]
    i said earlier in the topic that i would take off my rings and use howling to make it more even, but i guess u cant read =/

Well, im about to get monthly dragon (H atm) after a week of pking, and i didnt pk for the first week cuz i was lvling to 80, yet ive still caught up on the nps =P So if ur trying to say im only concerned about 1v1s ur wrong there D:

anyways, ima stop replying on this stupid topic... ppl just lead u on to say shit that they can mock u about...

I hope its not "soon" like for K2[/b]

ahah u make my day XD

i said earlier in the topic that i would take off my rings and use howling to make it more even, but i guess u cant read =/

Well, im about to get monthly dragon (H atm) after a week of pking, and i didnt pk for the first week cuz i was lvling to 80, yet ive still caught up on the nps =P So if ur trying to say im only concerned about 1v1s ur wrong there D:

anyways, ima stop replying on this stupid topic... ppl just lead u on to say shit that they can mock u about...[/b]
    Congratulations! Monthly dragon must be such a achievement for you.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Congratulations! Monthly dragon must be such a achievement for you.[/b]
    I think that's where this game is about mostly; Everyone plays this game for the pk, Dragon = best so wich says ur the best imo. Besides that u play with friends ofc

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast