Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yah well, ive never personally vs'd Gatsby or Dragonite... Andre has and he took a SS of it. If ur ...
Page: 11

yah well, ive never personally vs'd Gatsby or Dragonite... Andre has and he took a SS of it. If ur gonna ask why ppl take SS's of vs's... why do ppl fraps vs's then? =\

Anyways if ur gonna flaunt, oh i can beat delicious he runs in to town from me... just come 1v1 me its that simple[/b]
    Dude, your the one who started it. :huh: I have nothing against you either, but don't go pushing this on him because you started shit with him bro. Your combo really isn't any better than his, it's only different. Pot timing would give you a better argument imo, but really i dunno why your taking this so hard. Dunno whats gotten into you tbh, that isn't the locksley I remember posting back in KE (lame compairison tru), this game has become way to serious for you. I dunno why people play like that if they don't really have that much fun. But well I guess I was the same way.

Glad I quit this shit game months ago.

I think that's where this game is about mostly; Everyone plays this game for the pk, Dragon = best so wich says ur the best imo. Besides that u play with friends ofc[/b]
    Monthly Dragon is not a big achievement, especially on orc side. The monthly symbol just shows you pk'd the most, especially if you are 80. But on the other hand, having Perma Dragon + 76 + good un babashopped gear shows you more then a measly symbol which will reset next month.

Banned

Ok ok lets just stop all the flaming....

Locks is better then cava thats obvious... Now lets just keep it moving with the whole KO thing.

Ok ok lets just stop all the flaming....

Locks is better then cava thats obvious... Now lets just keep it moving with the whole KO thing.[/b]
    At warrior maybe.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

p.s. (to Cava) im not the only person who plays on Delicious, and i play the least of all of us, so it probably wasnt me... o and heres this for u...

2k hp *tsk tsk tsk*

O and that was Andre, u can tell by his goofy skillbar :wub: ... and im better than him in 1v1, u can ask him urself or other ppl as well. Btw this was back like a week before u NTed to Dragonite [/b]
    you missed my point....nooby(whoever the fuck he is) says my combo is BAD. if it were that bad, wouldn't i have lost to ANY of your sharers unless they really sucked that much?
    and if the person who took that SS isn't you and the person on dragonite then wasn't me(i've nevr vs'ed u until i was human) what was the point of the SS? to show that delicious killed dragonite? lmao ok... i mean i could post 2000 sses then of me killing u but that would be spastic. i thought you could've been a tad smarter in your rebuke.

At warrior maybe. [/b]
    sorry to say but it seems like almost everyone behaves like RW when it comes to ppl from ares.

Banned

you missed my point....nooby(whoever the fuck he is) says my combo is BAD. if it were that bad, wouldn't i have lost to ANY of your sharers unless they really sucked that much?
    and if the person who took that SS isn't you and the person on dragonite then wasn't me(i've nevr vs'ed u until i was human) what was the point of the SS? to show that delicious killed dragonite? lmao ok... i mean i could post 2000 sses then of me killing u but that would be spastic. i thought you could've been a tad smarter in your rebuke.
    sorry to say but it seems like almost everyone behaves like RW when it comes to ppl from ares.[/b]
    Ok, lets go back to my post.

Your combo has improved from the behemoth trash you put out... watching you combo in that movie made me want to take a gun to the head and Chris Benoit sad.gif.

Your combo in this movie is average, in the Behemoth you were missing skills and VERY inconsistent.Which in my opinion is horrible for ANY warrior. In this movie you weren't to bad, but at the same time there were still mess ups in the combo that shouldn't have been there. I mean -_- come on, warrior is the easiest class to combo with.

So in the end my point is your not bad, your average.

BUT be happy bcuz average + items = Good.

ps: I'm sure everyone else has the same opinion on the behemoth combo, that was bad :/.

Kreeden

Your combo has improved from the behemoth trash you put out... watching you combo in that movie made me want to take a gun to the head and Chris Benoit sad.gif.

Your combo in this movie is average, in the Behemoth you were missing skills and VERY inconsistent.Which in my opinion is horrible for ANY warrior. In this movie you weren't to bad, but at the same time there were still mess ups in the combo that shouldn't have been there. I mean -_- come on, warrior is the easiest class to combo with.

ps: I'm sure everyone else has the same opinion on the behemoth combo, that was bad :/.[/b]
    +1, Behemoth was bad. I completely agree with this dude.

Congratulations! Monthly dragon must be such a achievement for you.[/b]
    Monthly Dragon is not a big achievement, especially on orc side. The monthly symbol just shows you pk'd the most, especially if you are 80. But on the other hand, having Perma Dragon + 76 + good un babashopped gear shows you more then a measly symbol which will reset next month.[/b]
    Sorry had to interrupt.
    But wasn't it your char which got monthly dragon for like 2 days. And how long was majix going on about it, how happy was he about it. lol.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

dragonaire got monthly dragon because josh did loads of NT's with kingkillah(shoxx), they were happy they got it, who wouldn't? They got their SS's and didn't brag bout it on forums. meh.

delicious if u weren't so big headed and talking how your combo beats everyones then i would think of you as a good warrior..meh.

combo speed does have a limit and its not hard to get there. Rogue combo is hardest and then you could brag about that, but warrior..its just 1 button and pressing w/s/r.

ps: I'm sure everyone else has the same opinion on the behemoth combo, that was bad :/.[/b]
    I guess you're perfect then. Lets see what you got, Mr. Critic.

Banned

I guess you're perfect then. Lets see what you got, Mr. Critic.[/b]
    I'm a rogue.
    I can do warrior though just can't record :/.

iiason

wow, this post still hasn't been locked?

xD

flame on.

1v1 is not everything, dat's for sure. but in a movie, i'd like to see more of it.

Banned

lol gogo flame xD

1v1 = for fun. even if u lose tho i does make u feel like a noob
    anyways

Deli: just let it go? xD we understand ur the best / gg / f9devil <kk
    in the end RR or W/S/R = samething so yea.

Nooby: ur a noob too > <3

i&#39;ll vs ya (Deli) soon hopefully soon.... xD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNpxntkyxn4 <-- (Deli) u know.. if aero got u that low.. it probably meant i can kill u muwahha ;D

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol gogo flame xD

1v1 = for fun. even if u lose tho i does make u feel like a noob
    anyways

Deli: just let it go? xD we understand ur the best / gg / f9devil <kk
    in the end RR or W/S/R = samething so yea.

Nooby: ur a noob too > <3

i&#39;ll vs ya (Deli) soon hopefully soon.... xD
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNpxntkyxn4 <-- (Deli) u know.. if aero got u that low.. it probably meant i can kill u muwahha ;D[/b]
    die4you&#39;s gear was better than mine back then... with raptor 7 i could hardly move the char&#39;s hp... find a rogue and u can vs me now

theres definitely a difference in wsr combo, if u fail to see that u are retarded *hint hint dont just pay attention to the combo speed*

die4you&#39;s gear was better than mine back then... with raptor 7 i could hardly move the char&#39;s hp... find a rogue and u can vs me now

theres definitely a difference in wsr combo, if u fail to see that u are retarded *hint hint dont just pay attention to the combo speed*[/b]
    die4you always had bad gear till very recently, his PD was +6 back then and he had no shells 8 and no HR&#39;s, he still doesnt even have a IN yet i think :P

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast