Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; die4you always had bad gear till very recently, his PD was +6 back then and he had no shells 8 ...
Page: 12

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

die4you always had bad gear till very recently, his PD was +6 back then and he had no shells 8 and no HR's, he still doesnt even have a IN yet i think :P[/b]
    in the video if u have eyes, u can see he had full chitins 8, and he had cleaver 9 and ps 7 as far as i remember... I had raptor 7, shell 7 x2, chitin 7 x3

and he has IN now as well..

anyways, im open to 1v1 any1

J

in the video if u have eyes, u can see he had full chitins 8, and he had cleaver 9 and ps 7 as far as i remember... I had raptor 7, shell 7 x2, chitin 7 x3

and he has IN now as well..

anyways, im open to 1v1 any1[/b]
    Um, i believe aero made his PD +7 after you went orc.

Um, i believe aero made his PD +7 after you went orc.[/b]
    well, everything else i said i know is 100% correct

J

well, everything else i said i know is 100% correct[/b]
    And I don't think he had full chitin 8 either. He had like 1 or 2 shell pieces.

And I don't think he had full chitin 8 either. He had like 1 or 2 shell pieces.[/b]
    watch the video... all glowing +5 rebirthed chitin lol, he had +8 boots as well but they were unrebirthed so he took them off for the vs, and i took off my helmet cuz it was chitin 7.

anyways, im not gonna flame aero, we went pretty even, he had a little item advantage over be whatever... especially with my 2200 ap at the time its hard to break a decent minor heal to the point where u will win the vs... u can watch my combo, its uncommon for me to miss howlings during most vs's... Aero is a good rogue, i love pking with him and Aero has gotten alot better at rogue than when he first started playing Die4you with you johnny...

someone should lock this topic because its so far off topic...

watch the video... all glowing +5 rebirthed chitin lol, he had +8 boots as well but they were unrebirthed so he took them off for the vs, and i took off my helmet cuz it was chitin 7.

anyways, im not gonna flame aero, we went pretty even, he had a little item advantage over be whatever... especially with my 2200 ap at the time its hard to break a decent minor heal to the point where u will win the vs... u can watch my combo, its uncommon for me to miss howlings during most vs's... Aero is a good rogue, i love pking with him and Aero has gotten alot better at rogue than when he first started playing Die4you with you johnny...

someone should lock this topic because its so far off topic...[/b]
    Why should cava's video post be locked because you started to fucking bring shit up about VS's, and YES, it was you who brought it up.

Why should cava's video post be locked because you started to fucking bring shit up about VS's, and YES, it was you who brought it up.[/b]
    i didnt bring up aero, and whether the fact johnny can beat me or not did i? no.

i didnt bring up aero, and whether the fact johnny can beat me or not did i? no.[/b]
    Were you the person who brought up vs'ing cava and then put a picture up of someone else beating the character dragonite? Yes.
    After you and your MYKO buddy spent a whole page of trying to put down cava and show you are better then him, you are trying to pin this post going offtopic on ONE comment Johnny brought up? Pathetic.

Were you the person who brought up vs'ing cava and then put a picture up of someone else beating the character dragonite? Yes.
    After you and your MYKO buddy spent a whole page of trying to put down cava and show you are better then him, you are trying to pin this post going offtopic on ONE comment Johnny brought up? Pathetic.[/b]
    rofl, all i can say is pls suck more dick

I replied to him implying that he could put vs's of beating me if we were even gear and stats *him bringing up vs's*. After some bitching i gave him the chance to come 1v1 me on even stats, i would take off enough items so that our stats would be as close to identical as possible and i would use howling, but he never took me up on that offer. And he probably wont now seeing as it looks like Dragonite is sold. I said I wasn't gonna reply to the topic again, because it was pretty much pointless unless we actually 1v1ed. Then in an ODD turn of events, johnny makes a claim saying he could beat me right now by comparing himself to my vs's with aero, and in the process trying to put down aero as well. Which crosses the line IMO.

Plus comparing to those vs's is just ridiculous seeing as deli's ap was sub par for breaking a rogue's minor heal. A warrior's possible range of skill level is much less than the range of a rogue... In the end when u put the top players vs. the top players, especially on warrior, alot has to do with gear. Johnny is probably one of the best rogues atm, and since Die4you's gear was better than mine at the time i vs'd aero, im sure johnny could have beaten me then. That char's gear has improved since i vs'd him as well but deli's gear has improved much more exponentially since we had a bigger gap to leap. So maybe he could beat me on equal gear, but implying due to the results of a previous vs. with someone else due to the circumstances is pretty ridiculous

Anyway u spin it, im gonna say Aero's a tough rogue to beat, hes improved alot, and his gear is beastly as well. And as well as I gave Cava the chance to prove he could beat me on even stats and he didnt take me up on the offer. We aren't gonna prove anything arguing here seeing as everyone who is arguing (me, you, cava, johnny, my "MYKO buddy") is biased to one side, best solution is to go ingame and vs. So once again, just pm me here on ko4life, or ingame and ask for Mike if u want to take me up on it.

GodAllMighty

Hey what is up with his warrior, how come he can you lightfet on warrior?

Banned

rofl, all i can say is pls suck more dick
    I replied to him implying that he could put vs's of beating me if we were even gear and stats *him bringing up vs's*. After some bitching i gave him the chance to come 1v1 me on even stats, i would take off enough items so that our stats would be as close to identical as possible and i would use howling, but he never took me up on that offer. And he probably wont now seeing as it looks like Dragonite is sold. I said I wasn't gonna reply to the topic again, because it was pretty much pointless unless we actually 1v1ed. Then in an ODD turn of events, johnny makes a claim saying he could beat me right now by comparing himself to my vs's with aero, and in the process trying to put down aero as well. Which crosses the line IMO.

Plus comparing to those vs's is just ridiculous seeing as deli's ap was sub par for breaking a rogue's minor heal. A warrior's possible range of skill level is much less than the range of a rogue... In the end when u put the top players vs. the top players, especially on warrior, alot has to do with gear. Johnny is probably one of the best rogues atm, and since Die4you's gear was better than mine at the time i vs'd aero, im sure johnny could have beaten me then. That char's gear has improved since i vs'd him as well but deli's gear has improved much more exponentially since we had a bigger gap to leap. So maybe he could beat me on equal gear, but implying due to the results of a previous vs. with someone else due to the circumstances is pretty ridiculous

Anyway u spin it, im gonna say Aero's a tough rogue to beat, hes improved alot, and his gear is beastly as well. And as well as I gave Cava the chance to prove he could beat me on even stats and he didnt take me up on the offer. We aren't gonna prove anything arguing here seeing as everyone who is arguing (me, you, cava, johnny, my "MYKO buddy") is biased to one side, best solution is to go ingame and vs. So once again, just pm me here on ko4life, or ingame and ask for Mike if u want to take me up on it.[/b]

oh em geee u took it pretty far xD maybe just stop posting would help
    n i was just playing around with my post lol. but i do appreciate u saying i'm good *haha i got f9devil to say i'm good mwuahahah *

actually up until like a week ago, ur gear was much better than mine, and now mine is only a tiny bit better =P

I can vs u using howling and take off my rings or something if u want a fair vs if u want to vs me =P still doubt u would win tho... [/b]
    comments like that only cause flames and it was what started this 9 page flame fest. :mellow: And no, locksly, the best solution would not be to go in game and vs. The best solution atm is for your ego to go down a notch baba. Dunno why you place so much value in a 1v1, 1v1's wont solve forum disputes.

Just 3 minutes ago DaddyCool told me this game is all about skills and not items.

oh em geee u took it pretty far xD maybe just stop posting would help
    n i was just playing around with my post lol. but i do appreciate u saying i'm good *haha i got f9devil to say i'm good mwuahahah *[/b]
    I'm sorry who the fuck?

Last time I checked robin was delicious and this was a girakon pissing contest, keep us the fuck out of this he has nothing to do with us in any way.

I do find is very amusing though that one of ko4life's biggest movie critics has yet to put a movie to his name, I mean generally those who insult others products have a superior one them selves.

Banned

I'm sorry who the fuck?

Last time I checked robin was delicious and this was a girakon pissing contest, keep us the fuck out of this he has nothing to do with us in any way.
    I do find is very amusing though that one of ko4life's biggest movie critics has yet to put a movie to his name, I mean generally those who insult others products have a superior one them selves.[/b]

? jesus xD its a joke. since mike played f9devil? right? wow .. maybe i should just post only:

+1 or hahaha so i don't start shit =(