Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg this is 10 page kinda awesome lmao. n nooby my combo din't really changed from the behemoth video till ...
Page: 14

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

omg this is 10 page kinda awesome lmao.

n nooby my combo din't really changed from the behemoth video till now.. in fact if anything i could've gotten worse due to lack of playing(in army)...so yea.. n its not like combo will improve in like 2months of inconsistent inactivity when i've been playing hardcore for like 2-3yrs lmao.

and its so funny, cause nobody commented how my combo was sooo bad on salsa... i mean according to nooby since warrior is the easiest to combo i must've sucked even harder at mage combo but apparantly most of the ppl thought it was kickass. contradictory much?

I do have an ego, because i know im good... if u think im not good, prove it in the arena simple as that, but if ur just gonna ignore me and not 1v1 me =/[/b]
    Well I&#39;m glad you got that big ego in an.... online game. I just feel sorry for you cause that attitude will eventually make your friends turn against you. Ya you may be better than andre and w/e but for Christ&#39;s sake do u really have to drag ur friends down like that saying how much better you are than them. Yep they may agree your better, but trust me they will get tired of that. There is a reason 000000 only had a few friends, and most of those didn&#39;t even really like him. <_< It dont matter anyways, cause with that attitude u wont enjoy the game very long.

Not trying to flame you but I think your making a big mistake every post you make in this thread. That one was your biggest, and before you quit I think you will figure that out. :P

Banned

n nooby my combo din&#39;t really changed from the behemoth video till now.. in fact if anything i could&#39;ve gotten worse due to lack of playing(in army)...so yea.. n its not like combo will improve in like 2months of inconsistent inactivity when i&#39;ve been playing hardcore for like 2-3yrs lmao.

and its so funny, cause nobody commented how my combo was sooo bad on salsa... i mean according to nooby since warrior is the easiest to combo i must&#39;ve sucked even harder at mage combo but apparantly most of the ppl thought it was kickass. contradictory much?[/b]

cava.. i always thought ur combo was shit. i can combo better than u with my p3nis O_o
    jk jk

to stay on topic.. i wish ur video was longer -(

GangstamaN

@noobybooby - get some balls and vs me white boy. >.>

@Locksley - You prolly are the best warrior in the game like you say, but really does it matter? Bragging about it just makes you sound like a fucking ass, and i&#39;m sure that aint what you want. Blueyyy&#39;s combo might not have been better than yours, and he may have had ownage items, but whilst he was killing everyone he was still a nice guy. Didn&#39;t walk around saying he was the best ALL the time and provoking people because he was better than them.

<3 everyone

Yes that means you drew. :wub:

Banned

n nooby my combo din&#39;t really changed from the behemoth video till now.. in fact if anything i could&#39;ve gotten worse due to lack of playing(in army)...so yea.. n its not like combo will improve in like 2months of inconsistent inactivity when i&#39;ve been playing hardcore for like 2-3yrs lmao.

and its so funny, cause nobody commented how my combo was sooo bad on salsa... i mean according to nooby since warrior is the easiest to combo i must&#39;ve sucked even harder at mage combo but apparantly most of the ppl thought it was kickass. contradictory much?[/b]
    Lets see, salsa,I don&#39;t know who that is. You made a priest video a while back, combo wasn&#39;t to bad there. Your combo was fucking DISGUSTING in the Behemoth video. Here it wasn&#39;t to bad, a few mistakes here and there, but not to bad.

PS:Warrior is the easiest class to combo with, always will be.If you can combo better with a mage, then GOOD for you.

Lets see, salsa,I don&#39;t know who that is. You made a priest video a while back, combo wasn&#39;t to bad there. Your combo was fucking DISGUSTING in the Behemoth video. Here it wasn&#39;t to bad, a few mistakes here and there, but not to bad.
    PS:Warrior is the easiest class to combo with, always will be.If you can combo better with a mage, then GOOD for you.[/b]
    *giggle*

i guess u&#39;re still confused about which classes are easier to combo etc. let me tell u.. right NOW.
    mage IS THE SIMPLEST to combo. why?
    1) VERY long range for a staff attack. MUCH longer than a warrior.
    2) a LOT of mana+ skils take less mana than warrior skills so ur skils won&#39;t clash while soul potting
    3) it is exactly the same as warrior, maybe slight different timing but the whole idea of combo remains the same. with the two advantages i mentioned above, obviously mage is the easier choice for comboing.

from ur statement i conclude u know absolutely SHIT about KO. so don&#39;t fuckin annoy me next time ty.

ps. the priest combo wasn&#39;t mine, i just edited the movie.

GangstamaN

PS:Warrior is the easiest class to combo with, always will be.If you can combo better with a mage, then GOOD for you.[/b]
    How would you even know? You have never played a mage, fucking noob. =,=

iiason

I love u, u hate me, we&#39;re a disfunctional family! D:[/b]
    family&#39;s family xD

Tell chairman mao to unblock youtube and half of the american Ip&#39;s so I can log from china lol.[/b]
    all hail chariman mao.

lol, i had to read the book "Mao&#39;s Last Dancer" for Literature. xD

pretty decent book i must say.

i <3 chairman mao, he is gonna lead me out of proverty. ^^

xstep

awsome movie 9/10

Banned

family&#39;s family xD
    all hail chariman mao.

lol, i had to read the book "Mao&#39;s Last Dancer" for Literature. xD

pretty decent book i must say.

i <3 chairman mao, he is gonna lead me out of proverty. ^^[/b]

lol xD

warrior isnt the easiest to combo. yes its easy. but not the easiest
    Mage gets my vote.

KalaBunga Senior Member

pff its a media leave your offtopic flaming game qeustoin etc..

i liked the parts where you played wiht sexi papi and the fight @ the bwol etrance of hh i thik i was.

musc was not bad , mabby not my style but it was ok.

like already set the Text:P but i was abel to read it after putting it on puase.

i know there were beter actoins but those are unrecored.

8/10

offtopic

i mange to kill alot amount of peopl wiht even no combo :-o

Banned

*giggle*

i guess u&#39;re still confused about which classes are easier to combo etc. let me tell u.. right NOW.
    mage IS THE SIMPLEST to combo. why?
    1) VERY long range for a staff attack. MUCH longer than a warrior.
    2) a LOT of mana+ skils take less mana than warrior skills so ur skils won&#39;t clash while soul potting
    3) it is exactly the same as warrior, maybe slight different timing but the whole idea of combo remains the same. with the two advantages i mentioned above, obviously mage is the easier choice for comboing.

from ur statement i conclude u know absolutely SHIT about KO. so don&#39;t fuckin annoy me next time ty.

ps. the priest combo wasn&#39;t mine, i just edited the movie.[/b]
    Don&#39;t give a shit about mage , your warrior combo need works. Theres really nothing else to say, your simply a average player on a strong warrior. If you don&#39;t think your combo needs work then settle for average.

PS: I don&#39;t care which class is easiest to combo on, it just doesn&#39;t matter to me. Woops my statement about warriors being the easiest was wrong, wooptiedo, doesn&#39;t change the fact your combo was average here and horrible in the behemoth.

Nothing you say will change that fact, just give it up.

Don&#39;t give a shit about mage , your warrior combo need works. Theres really nothing else to say, your simply a average player on a strong warrior. If you don&#39;t think your combo needs work then settle for average.
    PS: I don&#39;t care which class is easiest to combo on, it just doesn&#39;t matter to me. Woops my statement about warriors being the easiest was wrong, wooptiedo, doesn&#39;t change the fact your combo was average here and horrible in the behemoth.[/b]
    go on, for someone who doesn&#39;t know shit about the game, its like listening to a little child brag about his worth without knowing his limitations.

So, after this whole load of crap from someone whom i absolutely have no fucking clue of, subject closed =)

Banned

go on, for someone who doesn&#39;t know shit about the game, its like listening to a little child brag about his worth without knowing his limitations.

So, after this whole load of crap from someone whom i absolutely have no fucking clue of, subject closed =)[/b]
    In that whole post you didn&#39;t once argue that your combo wasn&#39;t average. Thats all I wanted to see, now go to arena and work on it. Btw you don&#39;t have to know me to see I&#39;m better, we can meet in arena and prove it right there if you would like.