Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In that whole post you didn't once argue that your combo wasn't average. Thats all I wanted to see, now ...
Page: 15

wawh

In that whole post you didn't once argue that your combo wasn't average. Thats all I wanted to see, now go to arena and work on it. Btw you don't have to know me to see I'm better, we can meet in arena and prove it right there if you would like.[/b]
    why dont you just shut up and get a life outside knight online...

its just a combo ffs

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

In that whole post you didn't once argue that your combo wasn't average. Thats all I wanted to see, now go to arena and work on it. Btw you don't have to know me to see I'm better, we can meet in arena and prove it right there if you would like.[/b]
    you could've shut up from the start if all u wanted was to see how my combo is in arena. instead of making yourself look stupid. i accept your request whenever u want me to, my combo speed won't be inferior to yours- this i guarantee.

Kreeden

This topic isn't dead yet? Stop bitching to each other. You're all childish.

"End Of An Era "

stopped watching half way through.. boring.. u showed mostly killing noobs... i remeber me and deli took out u dragonaire and whole party 2 v 6 ^^ but good luck bro

stopped watching half way through.. boring.. u showed mostly killing noobs... i remeber me and deli took out u dragonaire and whole party 2 v 6 ^^ but good luck bro[/b]
    Yeah. I believe you. Because a 80 warrior who is good when mike plays it, and whoever the hell you are can take out a party with a fully geared subsider/tormentor with full heal and a fully geared 76 warrior along with 4 other geared players.

y is this still open..

Banned

why dont you just shut up and get a life outside knight online...

its just a combo ffs[/b]
    Its average, is all I said,whats so wrong with being average?Most of the players on ko4life are average or worse, thats why everyone gets a 10/10 when it should actually be a 3/10.

I'll find a warrior to fight you IIII.

GangstamaN

But hmm, your a noob. So stfu and leave his topic, ffs get a life you stupid little noob. Oo im a big black motherfucker from NYC, yeah so go fuck off in 'tha hood bro'. Stupid peice of shit, dont criticise people ALL the time, your a fucking stupid lil noob.

Banned

But hmm, your a noob. So stfu and leave his topic, ffs get a life you stupid little noob. Oo im a big black motherfucker from NYC, yeah so go fuck off in 'tha hood bro'. Stupid peice of shit, dont criticise people ALL the time, your a fucking stupid lil noob.[/b]
    Andy - GangstamaN says:
    But hmm, your a noob. So stfu and leave his topic, ffs get a life you stupid little noob. Oo im a big black motherfucker from NYC, yeah so go fuck off in 'tha hood bro'. Stupid peice of shit, dont criticise people ALL the time, your a fucking stupid lil noob.
    Andy - GangstamaN says:
    lol
    Andy - GangstamaN says:
    that was to you in ko4life
    Andy - GangstamaN says:
    wanna see
    Andy - GangstamaN says:
    if people flame me or now
    Andy - GangstamaN says:
    not**
    Drew---Do my dirt all by my lonley says:
    lol

All i got for your ass.

GangstamaN

Damn your such a fag. -,-

I wanted to see how many friends would defend you. Guess your the only person who will stand up for you like I thought. :P

I'll give you that one though.

Me 1,000,000 - You 1.

But hmm, your a noob. So stfu and leave his topic, ffs get a life you stupid little noob. Oo im a big black motherfucker from NYC, yeah so go fuck off in 'tha hood bro'. Stupid peice of shit, dont criticise people ALL the time, your a fucking stupid lil noob.[/b]
    Damn you got a prob wit my nigga from NYC. Your avatar is Nas, whats more NY then that and you tryin to bag on it. Shhhhhhhhitttttt son. And get a life?... He bags mad bitches u dun even kno. And in KO he'll rape anyone he fights... u aint even ready.

>>>Btw I definitely did not read the post above me. h34r:

Banned

Damn you got a prob wit my nigga from NYC. Your avatar is Nas, whats more NY then that and you tryin to bag on it. Shhhhhhhhitttttt son. And get a life?... He bags mad bitches u dun even kno. And in KO he'll rape anyone he fights... u aint even ready.
    >>>Btw I definitely did not read the post above me. h34r:[/b]
    :lol:

shinju

nice video good music <3 it

9/10

Banned

Damn you got a prob wit my nigga from NYC. Your avatar is Nas, whats more NY then that and you tryin to bag on it. Shhhhhhhhitttttt son. And get a life?... He bags mad bitches u dun even kno. And in KO he&#39;ll rape anyone he fights... u aint even ready.
    >>>Btw I definitely did not read the post above me. h34r:[/b]

lmfao ^^