Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /waiting...
Page: 2

rasta

/waiting

Hell_Angel

I cant wait to see it either... and i dont even play ko anymore

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

2h left if im right ^^

cant wait on watching it, but why r you quiting? ;x[/b]
    because they cant handle the PRESSUREEE

Just when you upload , put it on 1st page on your 1st comment , i dont wanna read all those posts and look for the link :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i&#39;m sending the file to belzack n he will upload it to youtube/filefront so i&#39;m really sorry for the delay, mozilla crapped out on me halfway so yes <_<

Buff0

cmon!!![/b]

Norski?

Hydr4

stage6 anyone?

Legacy Senior Member

stage6 closed down?
    Stage6.com has been shut down. Thank you for supporting the service.

We created Stage6 with the mission of empowering content creators and viewers to discover a new kind of video experience. Ultimately, the continued operation of Stage6 was a very expensive enterprise that required an enormous amount of attention and resources that we at DivX are not in a position to continue to provide. There are a lot of other details involved, but at the end of the day it&#39;s really as simple as that.

The DivX experience will continue, of course. Every day new DivX Certified devices arrive on the market making it easy to move video beyond the PC. Products powered by DivX Connected, our new initiative that lets users stream video, photos, music and Internet services from the PC to the TV, are hitting retail outlets. We remain committed to empowering content creators to deliver high quality video to a wide audience, and we&#39;ll continue to offer services that will make it easy to find videos online in the DivX format.

It&#39;s been a wild ride, and none of it would have been possible without the support of our users. Thank you for making Stage6 everything that it was.

stage6 closed down?
    Stage6.com has been shut down. Thank you for supporting the service.

We created Stage6 with the mission of empowering content creators and viewers to discover a new kind of video experience. Ultimately, the continued operation of Stage6 was a very expensive enterprise that required an enormous amount of attention and resources that we at DivX are not in a position to continue to provide. There are a lot of other details involved, but at the end of the day it&#39;s really as simple as that.

The DivX experience will continue, of course. Every day new DivX Certified devices arrive on the market making it easy to move video beyond the PC. Products powered by DivX Connected, our new initiative that lets users stream video, photos, music and Internet services from the PC to the TV, are hitting retail outlets. We remain committed to empowering content creators to deliver high quality video to a wide audience, and we&#39;ll continue to offer services that will make it easy to find videos online in the DivX format.

It&#39;s been a wild ride, and none of it would have been possible without the support of our users. Thank you for making Stage6 everything that it was.[/b]
    yea saw this a few days ago.. sucks so bad.. all the best quality movies were posted there... sucks real bad
    gogo i want to see

ill upload it tomorrow for cava. Please be patient

ill upload it tomorrow for cava. Please be patient[/b]
    pfft ballsack do it nowwwwwwww

pfft ballsack do it nowwwwwwww[/b]
    i cant do a shit on my com if i upload it now. ill upload it when i go to bed leaving my com on. prolly 12 - 18 hours time. patience! :lol:

hmmm, where is the movie ?

i cant do a shit on my com if i upload it now. ill upload it when i go to bed leaving my com on. prolly 12 - 18 hours time. patience! :lol:[/b]
    zz give me and ill do it now!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast