Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good film...
Page: 8

good film

is this a pokemon movie? D:

maxwell

9,9 / 10 coz of font :P but nice movie,gg combo ...

song list pls

is this a pokemon movie? D:[/b]
    hahaha

i just saw the vid kinda nice :x i give it 8/10 bcz no vs there but u still a gg

good vid

movie was aight. Wasn't feeling the music all that much
    My point of view--> the movie woulda been far better with 1v1's , mabye its just me but im a 1v1 addict n find thats what makes a movie!

gj though

Terrorblade

movie was aight. Wasn't feeling the music all that much
    My point of view--> the movie woulda been far better with 1v1's , mabye its just me but im a 1v1 addict n find thats what makes a movie![/b]
    Disagree.

The Poet and the pendulumn fits the movie damn well. Ladder always picked the right music.

And about 1vs1 .... The real skill will be shown only in normal peekay. In 1vs1 it's more about equipment/lvl than skill. In normal peekay mostly skill > equipment/lvl depends on situation.

9/10, liked the movie and I deffinately will keep it in my KO videos folder since it wasnt boring as the most videos coming out

Fear_Less

Songs?

Terrorblade

Songs?[/b]
    it's just one song

Nightwish - The poet and the pendulum

Wow. Everyone&#39;s a critic, no wonder less people are posting their vids now. <_< %90 of the people moaning couldent have done any better.

Either way, nice vid. It reminds me of when I did mine, it just didn&#39;t go over well with a 1hr pk session. The 2vs1 with that warrior and rogue - I still don&#39;t know why peope are complaining. Both the rogue and warrior must have been 70+, and if he didn&#39;t put on a shield he would have died. Maybe it shoulden&#39;t have been included, but hardly a lack of skill. Your combo also seems to have gotten better, its really as fast as it can go. Ya sure it don&#39;t look that pretty but if thats what works who cares.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

thank you guys for ur critics.. i know how the movie turned out, i agree 100% it wasn&#39;t done with a lot of effort, mainly because i was in a rush since you-know-what is happening with the account... if the account is still intact and if dragonaire actualy has premium i might try to make another but i realy doubt it with the limited amount of time due to the fact i&#39;m in army. not to mention humans are actually equally-numbered with orcs now so the only times with a small VS big quantity PK is actualy kinda limited. as for the music, everyone has their own preferences so i won&#39;t argue about that either. 1v1-wise, i wanted to show one with a really good sin(sexypapi) but i won like 3 rounds out of 8 so.. whats the point? i would show more 1v1s if i were 80 but since i&#39;m 76 and as a WARRIOR its kinda impossible to win anyone who can combo+ with beter items + higher lvl than me =(. esp. when teh lvl 80 sin skill hits 1.8k ._.

don&#39;t worry when all the diez shit is ready i&#39;ll make one again. n this time i PROMISE.. i&#39;ll not rush it. and it&#39;ll not be warrior so yes more exciting .

ps. youtube link up.

nice movie

What is it people wish to have? - Is it the eternal glory? - Is it the pride of being the strongest? - A glimpse of hope? - Not everyone exists just for these reasons - Some, just want some...blood - This..is the end of an era /// Thanks to - TTH on dragonaire - sexypapi - and the usual yadayada - cya girakon here i come diez[/b]
    Pfft stop doing the AZN squint to read it. The text is terrible unless you pause it or read it more then once.

wanted to show one with a really good sin(sexypapi) but i won like 3 rounds out of 8 so.. whats the point? i would show more 1v1s if i were 80 but since i&#39;m 76 and as a WARRIOR its kinda impossible to win anyone who can combo+ with beter items + higher lvl than me =(. esp. when teh lvl 80 sin skill hits 1.8k ._.[/b]
    You do realize theres few to no other warriors higher then 76 with better gear or higher level then you in the first place. Then those who do meet that requirement are retarded and can&#39;t combo about 75% of the time.

gl with the acct

Banned

well i watched like 200 ko movies and i must say its nothing special not because u arent a good warrior, i see u worked hard for ur gear and on ur combo, team play with clanies and other things. But after watching all this movie u need to put something special in this movie to make it more fun to watch it, maybe some sound effects from ur ventrillo ( when peoples are crazy, smoked weed or something u know what i mean ) get new ideas.
    im not here to flame just telling everyone who is frapsing a movie.
    take care

and sorry for my english

Banned

Nice vid ! enjoyed watching!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast