Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i liked the intro and everything good movie...
Page: 9

thepriest1012005

i liked the intro and everything good movie

WaSaBaBasdf

1)Good combo-Not the best
    2)Nice music
    3)The 80 lvl warrior that you make vs is really noob
    4)Good priest
    5)nice work on 2vs1 :P

its not bad but nothing really interesting happens.
    also you should use duals if your pking as solo melee in the party or you will have trouble canceling priest skills.

6/10

TopCat

I have to agree with pretty much everything you said. I feel somewhat bad because Cava was forced to make it with a little less fraps than I believed he wanted since I sold my gear and he didn't have another priest who could easily log during his playing hours. I thought that since they had told trip to make the selling topic, they were done.. and by the time I found out that wasn't exactly the case it was too late and most of mine was sold :x Plus i think he had to go back to his boot camp today or something so he was even more rushed on that.

But seriously cava, redo the movie over next weekend with diff text just so i can keep it DL'd to watch later and can read the text :P[/b]
    no comment for u Majix.. Imma scam u hard :P btw nice video i actually liked the song and teh setup majix did in the beginning.. Rest of pk was ok nothing fancy like we seen before:P

/boring

sorry...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Pfft stop doing the AZN squint to read it. The text is terrible unless you pause it or read it more then once.
    You do realize theres few to no other warriors higher then 76 with better gear or higher level then you in the first place. Then those who do meet that requirement are retarded and can't combo about 75% of the time.

gl with the acct[/b]
    i do realise the text is horribly hard to see, esp. the one at the end, apologies for that. as for the higher lvl /better gear thing, i can name a lot of them with better gear etc. i have beaten immortalbull 1v1 but it was a pity, didn't fraps that(sexypapi did witness it though) i would 1v1 with meow, delicious etc but since they know how to combo, are lvl 80 and with beter gear i realy doubt i would win. you could say i gave up without even trying to initiate any 1v1s xD.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i do realise the text is horribly hard to see, esp. the one at the end, apologies for that. as for the higher lvl /better gear thing, i can name a lot of them with better gear etc. i have beaten immortalbull 1v1 but it was a pity, didn't fraps that(sexypapi did witness it though) i would 1v1 with meow, delicious etc but since they know how to combo, are lvl 80 and with beter gear i realy doubt i would win. you could say i gave up without even trying to initiate any 1v1s xD.[/b]
    actually up until like a week ago, ur gear was much better than mine, and now mine is only a tiny bit better =P

I can vs u using howling and take off my rings or something if u want a fair vs if u want to vs me =P still doubt u would win tho...

Brokenmind

boring :X

whats with the music gaytsby

BashToBash

Good video , but if u quiting for play in new servr ?

CruelDestiny

how much nps for bordered dragon? :mellow:

Movie was good.. next time you could put more 1vs1 instead of killing turks here and there

9/10

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually up until like a week ago, ur gear was much better than mine, and now mine is only a tiny bit better =P

I can vs u using howling and take off my rings or something if u want a fair vs if u want to vs me =P still doubt u would win tho...[/b]
    so ur saying in a "fair" vs i wouldn't win? glad u think so highly of yourself , but i doubt my combo loses to yours in anyway.

That was pretty nice, couldn't tell what those texts said though.... And Nightwish music was cool.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I liked the intro.. but imo that was the best part.

Was OK though, good enough to keep me watching, but nothing special =]

how much nps for bordered dragon? :mellow:[/b]
    1.54m

nice intro :P u had more time to get better footage since we cant unseal for like another 7 days. but not bad 8/10 just needed some better footage to fit the music :[

Banned

Well finally watched it full on through...

Clips were of course not to good but you said why.

Your combo has improved from the behomoth trash you put out... watching you combo in that movie made me want to take a gun to the head and Chris Benoit .

This time it was at least bearable, still needs improvement though. Spend a few hrs in arena with locksley and he'll beat you into shape I think lol.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast