Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

the end of ko

This is a discussion on the end of ko within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg noobs.. just cuz its bug now when they fix it u dont think they can see which people done ...
Page: 3

Ainelover

Omg noobs.. just cuz its bug now when they fix it u dont think they can see which people done it? then i hope permanent ban><

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Ainelover
    Omg noobs.. just cuz its bug now when they fix it u dont think they can see which people done it? then i hope permanent ban><

Fuck off, pice of shit, go scamm someone else. You are a noob, and u don't even know what u are talking about, u are not legit for a short sword +1, if u would know how to use koxp(wich i highly doubt) u would use it. Oh and k2 can see what people that have done it ? omfg, u are even more of a retard that i tought. Please stfu, and i hope that u will get banned both from knightonline.se and ko4life.com.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover

Fuck off, pice of shit, go scamm someone else. You are a noob, and u don't even know what u are talking about, u are not legit for a short sword +1, if u would know how to use koxp(wich i highly doubt) u would use it. Oh and k2 can see what people that have done it ? omfg, u are even more of a retard that i tought. Please stfu, and i hope that u will get banned both from knightonline.se and ko4life.com.[/b]
    /PWNT :lol:

_CAP_

mabe this is how zike got to 80?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Maybe it is really time to quit ko.. Turks are taking over the servers and the game is getting really boring.. You can't kill anybody in cz if you're not fully babashopped or atleast lvl 70 >_<
    /cry_me_a_river, aight? :lol:

GangS

Originally posted by _CAP_

you should realy STFU retard if you been playin in diez Orc you wouldnt be saying this MORON

Valdil™

If the rollback is too extensive, i will call al-qaida and have K2 K2'ed.

-V

Valdil™

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover

Fuck off, pice of shit, go scamm someone else. You are a noob, and u don't even know what u are talking about, u are not legit for a short sword +1, if u would know how to use koxp(wich i highly doubt) u would use it. Oh and k2 can see what people that have done it ? omfg, u are even more of a retard that i tought. Please stfu, and i hope that u will get banned both from knightonline.se and ko4life.com.[/b]
    Oh and ya, the game does log events, including when a char receives items from a NPC.
    So yes they can track the people who did it, but its highly unlikely they will ..they are K2 afterall.

-V

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Valdil™+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Valdil™)</div>
    Originally posted by Pwner4Last@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover

Fuck off, pice of shit, go scamm someone else. You are a noob, and u don't even know what u are talking about, u are not legit for a short sword +1, if u would know how to use koxp(wich i highly doubt) u would use it. Oh and k2 can see what people that have done it ? omfg, u are even more of a retard that i tought. Please stfu, and i hope that u will get banned both from knightonline.se and ko4life.com.
    Oh and ya, the game does log events, including when a char receives items from a NPC.
    So yes they can track the people who did it, but its highly unlikely they will ..they are K2 afterall.

-V[/b]

I meant that, he tought that k2 would try to track 99m ppl that have done it, is a retard.

Destroyer_Master

see i am a turk but this makes me angry :angry:

sometimes turks are fucking squpid even tho i am a turk i am saying the truth about this i live in england and i have been to a turkish cafe before lol and all they do is try and cheat <_<

cadela

ko is going down

I think removing max/seed will solve this problem

The bug will be fixed+ ppl will be happy not to see this nigga ^_^

_CAP_

Originally posted by GangS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GangS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_CAP_

you should realy STFU retard if you been playin in diez Orc you wouldnt be saying this MORON[/b]
    hahahahaha
    lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123