Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

###The END of ThunderCatzzz(Animosty)###

This is a discussion on ###The END of ThunderCatzzz(Animosty)### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Why did you capitalize H in husband? oh how cute do you 2 make it a ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Why did you capitalize H in husband?
    oh how cute do you 2 make it a dating activity to check ko4life together? miserable fuck ups

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Why did you capitalize H in husband?
    because you're a dumbass?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    because you're a dumbass?
    You're suppose to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You're suppose to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
    Really Sherlok?

Really Sherlok?
    Sherlock.......

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Sherlock.......
    I knew you would fall for it.

This is just as funny as it's stupid and amusing, of course. There is no such thing as who is better in Knight Online if it is the private or the official server's players. There are amazing players in both. I'd say FuriousKO is obviously a great player and outgame most of the PSKO players just as the USKO players. Same goes for Gladiatorz members, they are obviously in the top for a reason, you can't be so blind. And again, same goes for the PSKO players, some of them are beyond GG.

Now if you wanna talk overall I'd say that there are more decent players ("PKwise") spreaded out in the private servers scene than in the official's but only because they have all the time to PK and they do so with the same gear as everyone.

And honestly this is getting boring.... the media section is filled with this subject. In every thread all I see is "COME PRIVATE SERVER I'LL RAPE YOU!! NO YOU COME USKO AND I DESTROY YOU" woof woof woof... No good content whatsoever...

I also need to say that asking for these small amount of private server players to join USKO and fight is nonsense. They'll never have a chance to gear up and do a fair fight w/o spending thousands of dollars but it's also completely retard and totally ilogical to ask a dude (Adi and his crew) to download a private server and risk all their stuff as well because it is OBVIOUSLY A RISK not worth going through...

Change the record guys. Bring more good content to KO and this forum, being private or official I think most of us don't care as long as it is good.
    Adi, FreekaleeK, HaMaDFtw and 1 others like this.

I knew you would fall for it.
    Stupid... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    This is just as funny as it's stupid and amusing, of course. There is no such thing as who is better in Knight Online if it is the private or the official server's players. There are amazing players in both. I'd say FuriousKO is obviously a great player and outgame most of the PSKO players just as the USKO players. Same goes for Gladiatorz members, they are obviously in the top for a reason, you can't be so blind. And again, same goes for the PSKO players, some of them are beyond GG.

Now if you wanna talk overall I'd say that there are more decent players ("PKwise") spreaded out in the private servers scene than in the official's but only because they have all the time to PK and they do so with the same gear as everyone.

And honestly this is getting boring.... the media section is filled with this subject. In every thread all I see is "COME PRIVATE SERVER I'LL RAPE YOU!! NO YOU COME USKO AND I DESTROY YOU" woof woof woof... No good content whatsoever...

I also need to say that asking for these small amount of private server players to join USKO and fight is nonsense. They'll never have a chance to gear up and do a fair fight w/o spending thousands of dollars but it's also completely retard and totally ilogical to ask a dude (Adi and his crew) to download a private server and risk all their stuff as well because it is OBVIOUSLY A RISK not worth going through...

Change the record guys. Bring more good content to KO and this forum, being private or official I think most of us don't care as long as it is good.
    Finally, someone with a common sense.

Finally, someone with a common sense.
    Yes bc u never got it, sorry but true... now im waitting for read all the replies, please try do not answer more than 2 lines.

1. I am ashame for Israel? look how dumb you are, you can't even speak or type anything in English.
    I'm pretty sure that even the last comment you posted was written by someone in your clan and not by yourself.

2. Bring what on? I told you and the rest of your clan, come USKO any day, any time.. I'll do any kind of VS you wish for.. clan vs clan.. 8vs8.. 2vs2 1vs1 or whatever you just think of.

And for the record, I'm not 15.
    I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, you little sad kid.
    Why do I have a feeling you can't even speak hebrew properly?
    we wont waste 15 years of our life on usko like dumb like you, if you think you are the best leave usko with you 21 reb items and come to private server with EQUAL items and lets vs, or you are still afraid to lose? but meh talking to a moron kid which dont have a life

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    didn't i got you to leave Integrity cause you suckt so bad you died after a spike with ur +11 gears? sush
    realy ?! ahahahahah wasn't knew that
    tell to me more
    Last edited by Madrid; 10-06-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    we wont waste 15 years of our life on usko like dumb like you, if you think you are the best leave usko with you 21 reb items and come to private server with EQUAL items and lets vs, or you are still afraid to lose? but meh talking to a moron kid which dont have a life
    Bar quit milking it, they aren't coming to psko and no one is going to usko. Adding more fuel to the fire, plus your broken english won't help anything. We all simply had our opinions and it turned into more flaming. I admit i lost to furiousko, but at the same token in the clips with me he was helping me practice my combo to actually vs him so, I improved from the vs's and now i full hp the pedaling turks. As manhattan said there is no way to compare psko players and usko players, cause some are skilled on usko and some are skilled on psko. Just enjoy the game.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Yes bc u never got it, sorry but true... now im waitting for read all the replies, please try do not answer more than 2 lines.
    Renzo, seriously go play Mario.. what are you doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    1) Again if somone is 15 here then its probably you.. from your behavior I can tell that you are just another kid that sits behind a monitor and believes he's god because he defeats people in a computer game,
    no mention the fact that this computer game you're playing is a private server .

2) If you could read anything in English then you could probably understand what Manhattan said above you and for the record.. we don't know this guy and we never played with him or anything.
    Yet, he still understand the problem we have with coming to a private server and risking everything we worked on in USKO.

3) I never said we're the best, if I said we can beat you it doesn't make us the best.. does it ?

Since this guy can't understand anything in English and all he does is asking someone to type for him a comment,
    Em ata lo mevin klom be anglit lama ata bihlal maatik ma she a tipshim aele notnim leha lihtov?
    Rak be shvil a keta, kol me she mesahek itha ba clan sihek be usko ve ahal kafot az lama ata hoshev she pitom be sharat prati em yeholim lasot masho?

Sorry for using a different language :@

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Bar quit milking it, they aren't coming to psko and no one is going to usko. Adding more fuel to the fire, plus your broken english won't help anything. We all simply had our opinions and it turned into more flaming. I admit i lost to furiousko, but at the same token in the clips with me he was helping me practice my combo to actually vs him so, I improved from the vs's and now i full hp the pedaling turks. As manhattan said there is no way to compare psko players and usko players, cause some are skilled on usko and some are skilled on psko. Just enjoy the game.
    This is the only thing we tried to prove the whole time.

Also check your PMs.

//EDIT//
    clear your inbox.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

//EDIT//
    clear your inbox.
    It's open now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast