Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
Like Tree46Likes

###The END of ThunderCatzzz(Animosty)###

This is a discussion on ###The END of ThunderCatzzz(Animosty)### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im still asking myself.. where the heck is the Mod? to start banning people (:...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member m4tr3r0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Im still asking myself.. where the heck is the Mod? to start banning people (:

  2. #62
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Looks like furious and vendettaleader are banned already.

  3. #63
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Looks like furious and vendettaleader are banned already.
    Long overdue doesn't describe it on FuriousKO. Props to whomever did it.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Renzo, seriously go play Mario.. what are you doing here?


    1) Again if somone is 15 here then its probably you.. from your behavior I can tell that you are just another kid that sits behind a monitor and believes he's god because he defeats people in a computer game,
    no mention the fact that this computer game you're playing is a private server .
    clear your inbox.
    Please tell me you see the irony.....
    Weez, Kallop and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Renzo, seriously go play Mario.. what are you doing here?


    1) Again if somone is 15 here then its probably you.. from your behavior I can tell that you are just another kid that sits behind a monitor and believes he's god because he defeats people in a computer game,
    no mention the fact that this computer game you're playing is a private server .

    2) If you could read anything in English then you could probably understand what Manhattan said above you and for the record.. we don't know this guy and we never played with him or anything.
    Yet, he still understand the problem we have with coming to a private server and risking everything we worked on in USKO.

    3) I never said we're the best, if I said we can beat you it doesn't make us the best.. does it ?

    Since this guy can't understand anything in English and all he does is asking someone to type for him a comment,
    Em ata lo mevin klom be anglit lama ata bihlal maatik ma she a tipshim aele notnim leha lihtov?
    Rak be shvil a keta, kol me she mesahek itha ba clan sihek be usko ve ahal kafot az lama ata hoshev she pitom be sharat prati em yeholim lasot masho?

    Sorry for using a different language :@




    This is the only thing we tried to prove the whole time.

    Also check your PMs.


    //EDIT//
    clear your inbox.
    talk to me on skype barlevy21 cus i am really tired from it adi, at this point of view
    1: i didnt read what manhattan said, and nobody got my account or write for me, my english is fine to understand.
    2: it didnt matter to me who is the best, what maked me mad is that you guys saying psko players arent skilled so you guys posted a video to proof yourself that you can kill psko players.

    anyway i did acted like a kid, have to agree that (damn i am only 21 and just reading all my posts ) just talk to me on private adi, i want to end it.

  6. #66
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Please tell me you see the irony.....
    It would be ironic if I didn't understand what this comment is about like you, but since I do understand its not ironic at all.

  7. #67
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Looks like furious and vendettaleader are banned already.
    no idea who did that but:


  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    It would be ironic if I didn't understand what this comment is about like you, but since I do understand its not ironic at all.
    Wow your stupidity still amazes me.
    Diver, razor, Weez and 2 others like this.

  9. #69
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Wow your stupidity still amazes me.
    My stupidity ?

    Read again my previous comments and then read yours.
    Tell me who's stupid and who isn't.


  10. #70
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    My stupidity ?

    Read again my previous comments and then read yours.
    Tell me who's stupid and who isn't.

    Do you ever have a post where you aren't making fun of/arguing with someone or boasting your superiority? Please take your friend's ban as sound advice: stop the flame wars.
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

  11. #71
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Finally, someone with a common sense.
    Tell you friend @FuriosKo

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dylan i believe his name is cold truth cause the truth is cold...

    Let this drama END .
    .
    .

  12. #72
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Do you ever have a post where you aren't making fun of/arguing with someone or boasting your superiority? Please take your friend's ban as sound advice: stop the flame wars.
    First, I'm not the one that started teasing him. Don't complain about something that he started.

    Second, "please take your friend's ban as sound advice".
    He didn't get ban for starting a flame war, he got banned for racism and it was for three days only.

  13. #73
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    First, I'm not the one that started teasing him. Don't complain about something that he started.

    Second, "please take your friend's ban as sound advice".
    He didn't get ban for starting a flame war, he got banned for racism and it was for three days only.
    I don't think you see my point: YOU and your friends are associated with every flame war on this forum
    Diver and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

  14. #74
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I don't think you see my point: YOU and your friends are associated with every flame war on this forum
    If only they would ban all of them.
    Diver and ISpitOnYourGrave like this.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    My stupidity ?

    Read again my previous comments and then read yours.
    Tell me who's stupid and who isn't.

    Jesus your so stupid I bet you need people to feed you oxygen to make sure you don't forget to breathe....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The End? (movie)
    By BabyBash in forum Media
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 03:42 PM
  2. The end of summer is fast approaching...
    By halcyon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 08:09 PM
  3. im gonna quit ko in the end of the summer- <3 all
    By Xyrho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 04:36 PM
  5. the end?
    By chusco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •