Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

EndlessRain And BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs Cool_SPWAN all lvl80

This is a discussion on EndlessRain And BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs Cool_SPWAN all lvl80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; obviously you don't see that he posts a new movie almost every fucking day.[/b] Thats why its non of your ...
Page: 3

obviously you don't see that he posts a new movie almost every fucking day.[/b]
    Thats why its non of your business,he posts for people who like his movies like me if you dont like him or his movies,dont post/comment w/e.

I'd watch every movie even if he released them every 24 hrs.And no unfortunately he doesnt post a movie every day,hell he doesnt even post it here,someone posts it for him.

hell he doesnt even post it here,someone posts it for him.[/b]
    that doesnt make him cooler ;(

It doesnt change the fact that i will keep liking his movies ;d

3thos

Thats why its non of your business,he posts for people who like his movies like me if you dont like him or his movies,dont post/comment w/e.

I'd watch every movie even if he released them every 24 hrs.And no unfortunately he doesnt post a movie every day,hell he doesnt even post it here,someone posts it for him.[/b]
    If you truly would watch every movie then you really need to go outside and breath.

It's not a matter wether boo posted it or not, it is annoying as fuck that he post a new video for everyone 1v1 that he wins.

If you truly would watch every movie then you really need to go outside and breath.
    It's not a matter wether boo posted it or not, it is annoying as fuck that he post a new video for everyone 1v1 that he wins.[/b]
    Are you actually telling me that im addicted ?Well sorry to dissapoint you as i dont play knight online i enjoy watching GOOD ko movies but i quitted ko,and again if its annoying for you to watch then dont ?Ignore the topics about booooo.

Banned

is ORC his brother or something ?

is ORC his brother or something ?[/b]
    i Hope not h34r:

Banned

It's the same guy. He makes multiple accounts just to +1 himself like a moron. I wouldn't be surprised if Gangsta1 was him aswell. Oh the similarities!

It's the same guy. He makes multiple accounts just to +1 himself like a moron. I wouldn't be surprised if Gangsta1 was him aswell. Oh the similarities![/b]
    Well i have no problem with an ip checking,at least im not a scammer unlike the person i just quoted.

3thos

Well i have no problem with an ip checking,at least im not a scammer unlike the person i just quoted.[/b]
    haha.

althought he isnt a scammer, but nice try.

bluecraze

the point that most ppl are trying to say is you dont need to post a new 1v1 vid everytime u kill some 1 in vs its not necessary cause if everyone could do the same thing its just annoying

haha.
    althought he isnt a scammer, but nice try.[/b]
    Nice try on trying to make me think he isnt a scammer but i have my sources and you have yours

Omg although moe started flaming me im the enemy of all after all,oh well im fine with that as its just another words game :P

Banned

I think the guy is talking about when I charged back on Neodrake for selling me an item which was wiped. Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I will tell you.

I bought a WE from Neodrake for 50 dollars. After buying it, 10 days later during the bitfrost wipe, the WE gets wiped. So, as a concerned buyer who just bought a fraudulent item from a "well known player", I explained the situation. He comes clean and told me that he traded the WE in Moradon from another player (the opposite of what he told me). Because I was lied to, I asked for "partial refund" since it was not his fault that he trusted a bad player. He told me he was going to "talk with the player that sold him the WE" before he does anything. I agreed and then the wait begins. I wait 3 days, he was not on msn. I wait 1 week, he was not on msn. I wait 2 weeks, he was not on msn. I wait 3 weeks, he was not on msn. I asked a friend if he has "Neodrake" on msn, and he says "yes". I asked him if "Neodrake" was on, once again he said "yes". If you didn't already guess what happened, it appeared that Neodrake had blocked me. So I asked the guy to invite me to a chat with Neodrake, and Neodrake says that he had "accidently deleted me". I knew he was lying, but I ignored it, since he unblocked me then. I asked for my refund but he suddenly "goes afk". What do i do? I waited, and I waited until 40 days had passed since the transaction. People who do Paypal deals know that after 45 days, you cannot charge back.

So as an unsatisfied customer, who didn't get what I paid for, what do you think I would do? Obviously, I am not going to pay 50 dollars for "empty". I gave him a chance to give me a partial refund, but he chose to ignore/lie to me. I had no choice but to recover my money.

In conclusion, your "source" is wrong and/or retarded.

the post above[/b]
    u did the correct thing :wub:

Banned

neodrake is a fucking 13 year old kid.

Moe didnt scam him, hes just a fat fuck who cant do business cuz he has no common sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123