Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

EndLessRain Vs HumansCaptain & ::3N3S:: and more

This is a discussion on EndLessRain Vs HumansCaptain & ::3N3S:: and more within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A good warrior doesnt use mouse to pot with[/b] lol.. imo, a good efficient warrior is one who owns everybody.. ...
Page: 4

CheckMeOut

A good warrior doesnt use mouse to pot with[/b]
    lol.. imo, a good efficient warrior is one who owns everybody.. using whatever kindof potting he thinks he needs to, to win. it takes more skill to not use mouse for potting? I think not.. I think a good warrior is one who takes advantage of the functions in the game.. now if the warrior uses mouse to pot and his combo sucks then he just sucks. But using mouse or not using mouse who cares? If you get owned by either.. he was better than you end of story.

azz

nic vid but didnt like music

SilicoN

lol.. imo, a good efficient warrior is one who owns everybody.. using whatever kindof potting he thinks he needs to, to win. it takes more skill to not use mouse for potting? I think not.. I think a good warrior is one who takes advantage of the functions in the game.. now if the warrior uses mouse to pot and his combo sucks then he just sucks. But using mouse or not using mouse who cares? If you get owned by either.. he was better than you end of story. [/b]
    +1
    It's like makin a test and you can get the same points but 1 of them is easier :P Which 1 would you pick ? The easier test or the other 1 that is hard rofl... But I like pressin the keys :P

the combo was very good , dunno why u said its not good ...

A good warrior doesnt use mouse to pot with[/b]

lol?

what diff does that make?

SacruM

if this warrior is noob that like you say .. go and beat him

@0rc
    you really think warrior 80 lvl with raptor +7 can kill rogue with very good combo uniques +2/+3 items +8/+9 and u think he need cs to tank raptor +7 ? Ha HA hA good joke bro ! with destroyed arrmors and duff he tank him >.> yeah thats sure elu much time use a CS but he is good player and all motherfucker flame hes name >.< 0rc u suck !

Mr80 GO VS WITH THIS STUPID DEIMON ! he allways flame your names but you on warrior are better from him >.<
    and try kill him naked on gold roger

0RC

if this warrior is noob that like you say .. go and beat him
    @0rc
    you really think warrior 80 lvl with raptor +7 can kill rogue with very good combo uniques +2/+3 items +8/+9 and u think he need cs to tank raptor +7 ? Ha HA hA good joke bro ! with destroyed arrmors and duff he tank him >.> yeah thats sure elu much time use a CS but he is good player and all motherfucker flame hes name >.< 0rc u suck !

Mr80 GO VS WITH THIS STUPID DEIMON ! he allways flame your names but you on warrior are better from him >.<
    and try kill him naked on gold roger [/b]
    bro a warrior like endlessrain got nice combo and hp stats coz he had some hp shell+8
    3 i think and 2 str can win all warriors coz of his hp and mana
    elu is good rogue and crazy items but he is not that good at minor maybe his combo good but his minor not even good
    to stand good combo its true endlessrain with rapy+7 killed elu with his +2+3+9 items
    btw
    endlesseain as lvl 80 his ap was 2100 to 2200 loool his was wow and his hp owning coz he had 10,000+ with 2000 hp sc
    and he was wining all warriors with almost 3000k ap and +
    coz of his combo and hp

well i talked to Mr80 about DEIMON he said from the last 2 years he never lost from DEIMON lol and always win him
    he will serch for him ^^ dont worry

SacruM

yeaah i know deimon lsoe all time with mr80 ^^

i know elu dont have a very very good minor .. but this warrior with rapy +7 hit him for 400 - 500 - 600 i think no more becoause elu stuff is great : p and 600 - dmg is easy to minor .. i think he hit him for 400 so elu must have a full hp and hes stuff ;o
    or he have destroyed arrmors and he hit him eassy for 800-900 ?(im dont be 100% sure dmg )

KnightMike

damn endless rain ownz it up lawl

oO Jc Oo

good vs but i like more sins ;P

D0ntLikeAFreak

i guess..[/b]
    i found out how he probally got dragon s ymbol. NP bug.

the combo he did on warrior wasnt that bad i meant look he beat like humanscaptain and shit =S[/b]
    +1

songs names plxxx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234