Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
Like Tree13Likes

english vendetta&glad vs crazyvirgin/patriots

This is a discussion on english vendetta&glad vs crazyvirgin/patriots within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks like they needed me.....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    looks like they needed me..

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    called turkish vendetta players ?
    we had turkish players in pt noob
    they just relog to other chars

  3. #18
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    madrid dude, the times you go cz you do nothing else than dieng so stop trying to start a flame war and play
    agagagagagaga why do u think i'm private server player where is FuriousKo ?!

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    agagagagagaga why do u think i'm private server player where is FuriousKo ?!
    dude its almost a sad story you're maybe one of the worst players i've ever played with and still try to talk on ko4life.. you've literally had a thread looking for an asas to share for a year like seriously.. you're the biggest joke i've ever seen even DYLAN is a better player than you pleaseeee just go away.. all you do is pk is run around in a circle hit 1 target out of 10 and die.. you cant vs at all as you said before "i don't like vses" when i challenged you to a 2vs2.. you can only pk when its 16 vs 8 no wonder you've been looking for a char to share for over a year.. even cuban a guy that can't even combo kicked you off his account for playing bad. why you even made this thread is beyond me the worst player in any of these clans is better than you.. here ill give you a link to a game your tiny brain can comprehend.. go get dragon in hellokitty cause you can't even play ko http://hellokittygamesfree.com/hello-kitty-marriage/
    ISpitOnYourGrave and brambor like this.

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dude its almost a sad story you're maybe one of the worst players i've ever played with and still try to talk on ko4life.. you've literally had a thread looking for an asas to share for a year like seriously.. you're the biggest joke i've ever seen even DYLAN is a better player than you pleaseeee just go away.. all you do is pk is run around in a circle hit 1 target out of 10 and die.. you cant vs at all as you said before "i don't like vses" when i challenged you to a 2vs2.. you can only pk when its 16 vs 8 no wonder you've been looking for a char to share for over a year.. even cuban a guy that can't even combo kicked you off his account for playing bad. why you even made this thread is beyond me the worst player in any of these clans is better than you.. here ill give you a link to a game your tiny brain can comprehend.. go get dragon in hellokitty cause you can't even play ko Hello Kitty Marriage Hello Kitty Games Online
    ty bro "ko very hard" ;(
    Madrid likes this.

  6. #21
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dude its almost a sad story you're maybe one of the worst players i've ever played with and still try to talk on ko4life.. you've literally had a thread looking for an asas to share for a year like seriously.. you're the biggest joke i've ever seen even DYLAN is a better player than you pleaseeee just go away.. all you do is pk is run around in a circle hit 1 target out of 10 and die.. you cant vs at all as you said before "i don't like vses" when i challenged you to a 2vs2.. you can only pk when its 16 vs 8 no wonder you've been looking for a char to share for over a year.. even cuban a guy that can't even combo kicked you off his account for playing bad. why you even made this thread is beyond me the worst player in any of these clans is better than you.. here ill give you a link to a game your tiny brain can comprehend.. go get dragon in hellokitty cause you can't even play ko Hello Kitty Marriage Hello Kitty Games Online
    have to agree with you when i played in Integrity with madrid he used to cry so hard everytime he died (ALOT)

    Quote Originally Posted by Madridd View Post
    ty bro "ko very hard" ;(
    bye

  7. #22
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    I didn't want to bother commenting on this topic but it seems like someone need to close the kid's mouth.

    Madrid, I got few things to say :

    1. You don't even own any kind of character to PK with.

    2. Right now, even if you had your own character none would play with you because of your childish behavior & your "amazing skills"

    3. If you had your own character EVER, you would feed the opposite nation with nps every single day just like you always do.
    First time I've seen you playing I was like, ok.. what is this guy trying to achieve? he comes in cp spike ...can't kill? ok run away and wait for CD to end.
    Or you would come in, die and then come again.. and guess what? die again.

    Rogues are supposed to support their party members when its necessary and its always necessary.. something you never did and I don't think you even realize what support means as a rogue.

    4. There's not even 1 clan in our server except for crazyvirgins that plays the same way they do, running with a portu when its 1pt vs 1pt rushing someone.. then running back until their rush/divide armor is ready again.
    This is the definition of lameness. When there's a decent party against them with strong players they don't stand a chance and simply town... then they just engage when they got another party to engage with against 1pt.

    So do you really think this is some kind of achievement? they managed to kill gladiatorz/vendetta once since they play in Anatolia... Good job! give them a candy.

    5. Next time you make a topic in order to "humiliate" someone, do yourself a favour and post some kind of achievement.. killing a priest with accesories +1 , krowaz set 7 and gab 7 is not an achievement in Anatolia.



    Come at me brah.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    you guys (anatolia players) suck.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    you guys (anatolia players) suck.
    cool story bro, tell us more oke?

  10. #25
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    ajajajajajajajajajaja

  11. #26
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dude its almost a sad story you're maybe one of the worst players i've ever played with and still try to talk on ko4life.. you've literally had a thread looking for an asas to share for a year like seriously.. you're the biggest joke i've ever seen even DYLAN is a better player than you pleaseeee just go away.. all you do is pk is run around in a circle hit 1 target out of 10 and die.. you cant vs at all as you said before "i don't like vses" when i challenged you to a 2vs2.. you can only pk when its 16 vs 8 no wonder you've been looking for a char to share for over a year.. even cuban a guy that can't even combo kicked you off his account for playing bad. why you even made this thread is beyond me the worst player in any of these clans is better than you.. here ill give you a link to a game your tiny brain can comprehend.. go get dragon in hellokitty cause you can't even play ko http://hellokittygamesfree.com/hello-kitty-marriage/
    hahahahahahahha

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    agagagagagaga why do u think i'm private server player where is FuriousKo ?!
    you are really an idiot and when it becomes to english, your english is worse then mine...


    Quote Originally Posted by Madridd View Post
    ty bro "ko very hard" ;(

    lmao, and btw you gaved a like to yourself? what a pathetic guy


    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I didn't want to bother commenting on this topic but it seems like someone need to close the kid's mouth.

    Madrid, I got few things to say :

    1. You don't even own any kind of character to PK with.

    2. Right now, even if you had your own character none would play with you because of your childish behavior & your "amazing skills"

    3. If you had your own character EVER, you would feed the opposite nation with nps every single day just like you always do.
    First time I've seen you playing I was like, ok.. what is this guy trying to achieve? he comes in cp spike ...can't kill? ok run away and wait for CD to end.
    Or you would come in, die and then come again.. and guess what? die again.

    Rogues are supposed to support their party members when its necessary and its always necessary.. something you never did and I don't think you even realize what support means as a rogue.

    4. There's not even 1 clan in our server except for crazyvirgins that plays the same way they do, running with a portu when its 1pt vs 1pt rushing someone.. then running back until their rush/divide armor is ready again.
    This is the definition of lameness. When there's a decent party against them with strong players they don't stand a chance and simply town... then they just engage when they got another party to engage with against 1pt.

    So do you really think this is some kind of achievement? they managed to kill gladiatorz/vendetta once since they play in Anatolia... Good job! give them a candy.

    5. Next time you make a topic in order to "humiliate" someone, do yourself a favour and post some kind of achievement.. killing a priest with accesories +1 , krowaz set 7 and gab 7 is not an achievement in Anatolia.



    Come at me brah.
    as much as i hate you and your ego, have to agree on that...

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    "ko require brain" i go play hellokitty
    Madrid likes this.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madridd View Post
    "ko require brain" i go play hellokitty
    hello kitty require to much for you

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    madrid what you wanna achieve by this topic?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 01:05 PM
  3. VendeTTa vs Patriots ( 6 v 8 )
    By FuriousKo in forum Media
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:45 PM
  5. Looking for an english clan
    By Icesotong in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 08:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •