Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Enjoy

This is a discussion on Enjoy within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure why the first minute of this video's footage is included.. the mages are just running from you, not ...
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

Not sure why the first minute of this video's footage is included.. the mages are just running from you, not vsing. nor was a single nova dropped lol

Ps. - what program are you using? Gotta change the aspect ratio so it fills the youtube screen -- will look much better

Quote Originally Posted by MyAnimosity View Post
    lol we raped yall in cz today multiple times. This is at least a month old.
    Want fresh clips? Remind me tomorrow and i'll upload some

please entertain me.

The best but yet the priest seems to take long time for cures XD

Any half decent Melee party can beat a mage party any day. BORRRRRING

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    Any half decent Melee party can beat a mage party any day. BORRRRRING

actually that's not true.. I know several mage parties on diez that couldn't juse die vs double enemies

but in this case yeah... video is nice but nothing really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    This video 2 months ago when we just moved to Human Side I remember this part you can see at our pt weren't full of Animosity right now is ThunderCatzzz.
    And You know what the funny part is? just yesterday we bet you guys when you used 2 priests RialiX+BadLuck, 20 seconds and all of you dieds.
    I wish If I chould to fraps and show to others our team and tactics.

and 2 months agos most of us doesn't had items now we got better.

Edit : you need to ashamed of upload this Video... of 2 months ago just today,of saying this shit.... and once again "just yesterday we bet you guys when you used 2 priests RialiX+BadLuck, 20 seconds and all of you died".
    yea 2 duffers no buffs, not even half party lol, wtf are you even talking about...

we killed Rialix so many times today he rage quit cz.. wanna vs tomorrow after 2nd ed?
    you think im like you ? quiting when im losing ? please dont make me laugh... had to go for a date, it worth more than KO crap.

and the one who said you beat us all the time in the last month, it could be true, since im barely logging in so you could have fun making NPs in cz and also kill my dead clan.
    atm we're not having any 8 people to VS you since most of the clannies got hacked or quited game...

First of all this video is more than a month old man.. Man up a vs us legitly.. We are ThunderCatzz now anyways.. Plus that isnt a full clan party in your video. If you wont vs us legitly, then your clans a bunch of cowards that posts crap on k04life that isnt true. You cant just post this crap of a broken up party of Paritia/ randoms and deem to own us lol. For the past two weeks, your clan has not stood a chance in cz against us. Dont worry fraps will be on from now on since we are playing petty games. We understand completly if yall dont want to vs us legitly...your just a bunch of cowardly children.
    take up blakii's offer. I would love to humiliate your whole clan.
    First of all, dont come and say stuff like " We understand completly if yall dont want to vs us legitly" since only time you got the whole party of us down was when u jumped us after we we're fighting 1 or 2 other parties, I've done fair vs with you guys 8 v 8 with 2 priest, and never lost, full clan party. I even did 2 v 8 with you, didnt go well but atleast a few of you dropped. I don't get why you guys just cant admit defeat, as you couldnt admit luring. If I was a part of your clan or dropped as fast as you did when I played against you 3 weeks ago I would be ashamed, and not talk like a bigshot. And I do not understand how you could beat us now when you couldn't 3 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Not sure why the first minute of this video's footage is included.. the mages are just running from you, not vsing. nor was a single nova dropped lol

Ps. - what program are you using? Gotta change the aspect ratio so it fills the youtube screen -- will look much better
    Becouse its pretty hard to record a "vs" against them, since they always run. The priest may stop for subside, and massive upon that.

I can't wait until the game gets up and running, so I can see for myself that they drop a full clan party of SS in 20 seconds

u didn't show anything special on this movie, and don't say things like "we always kill u and u leave cz" because it's faking bullshit. we killed u so many times in cz and do not say it has never happened...

U may upload it to somewhere else too? cant watch on utube

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    I can't wait until the game gets up and running, so I can see for myself that they drop a full clan party of SS in 20 seconds
    Uh. I've PK'd with those mages one time (for a legit PK session, that is)... And we did wipe SS.... But arguments like these are so stupid. Of course you kill them, and they kill you -- what's your point?

EDIT: What I mean is, everyone dies to everyone. Just avoid these types of arguments, they go nowhere. Use simple facts like who owns CSW (Oh wait, EUKO's CSW has nothing to do with who is better ).

are u freaking kidding me dude ? wtf, im always bored of killing SS with 1 with 2 with 3 with 4 priest all the day, u guys are easy as fack, this video was like 2 days after we moved to human side, u can see we have like 3 - 4 randoms, seriously shame on you, and admit that u guys get kicked in the ass every single day at cz little boy... and btw shame on you, scammer

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Uh. I've PK'd with those mages one time (for a legit PK session, that is)... And we did wipe SS.... But arguments like these are so stupid. Of course you kill them, and they kill you -- what's your point?

EDIT: What I mean is, everyone dies to everyone. Just avoid these types of arguments, they go nowhere. Use simple facts like who owns CSW (Oh wait, EUKO's CSW has nothing to do with who is better ).
    That must be now in the 3 weeks i've been gone. Couse only time I've got "wiped" in a full clan party was when we got jumped 2 or 3 parties. But hey, you are right, nobody are immortal(except those mages)

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    are u freaking kidding me dude ? wtf, im always bored of killing SS with 1 with 2 with 3 with 4 priest all the day, u guys are easy as fack, this video was like 2 days after we moved to human side, u can see we have like 3 - 4 randoms, seriously shame on you, and admit that u guys get kicked in the ass every single day at cz little boy... and btw shame on you, scammer
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...geared-338334/ If you can stand a chance against 4,7k+ ap with your gear im suprised. I won't even post my stats it's no way near hes, but as I've been told from people from your clan is that I MUST have ares stats, thats how bored you guys are of killing SS with 1,2,3 or 4 priest. And FYI I quitted SS right before the server went down, your best against SS's best should be an easy way to shut you guys up.

Quote Originally Posted by lsadokl View Post
    u didn't show anything special on this movie, and don't say things like "we always kill u and u leave cz" because it's faking bullshit. we killed u so many times in cz and do not say it has never happened...
    Yeah, with 2 other parties or full anger. But that doesnt add up for all the np you've lost against SS

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    yea 2 duffers no buffs, not even half party lol, wtf are you even talking about...

you think im like you ? quiting when im losing ? please dont make me laugh... had to go for a date, it worth more than KO crap.

and the one who said you beat us all the time in the last month, it could be true, since im barely logging in so you could have fun making NPs in cz and also kill my dead clan.
    atm we're not having any 8 people to VS you since most of the clannies got hacked or quited game...
    Take Blackie's offer 8 vs 8 anytime, and you will see what were talking about...
    Stop post others posts and say "You better than us" without do 8 vs 8 that what we offered 2 weeks ago.
    let's make it better? Let's put on it 10gbs... if you are not trust on me, [then no Deal].
    IF we will lose agaisn't you after 8 vs 8 with 1Buffer 1Debuffer and you also should have 1Buffer & 1Debuffer without any exception.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    I enjoyed the vid a lot. Man being in a party with 5 warriors is crazy though especially if they all have 14k hp after undy. Probably the best way to roll a mage party from what I've seen and experienced. Also that's probably the first time I've heard that kind of classical violin music in a pk video.
    Nah not all 5 warriors were well geared, atleast me (kreeps) and Krav weren't. We only had old items + quest armor + raptor 8 (I believe krav even had raptor +7 xD)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast