Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Enjoy

This is a discussion on Enjoy within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rougean I know ThunderCatzzz consist of a fair bunch of old Animosity members, but as far as ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I know ThunderCatzzz consist of a fair bunch of old Animosity members, but as far as I am aware the ones koxping on Titan isn't playing EUKO anymore? Correct me if I am wrong
    Well I think the ones who used k0xp for PK are the ones on EUKO, the guys we got on Titan just use it for Exp, but im not 100% sure and I really cant be arsed for a flame war so Il just stay outta this shit and say have fun lol.

The guys on Titan are Animosity wanna bes... Just blakii is over there.. all the other originals are still in EUKO. And its sad Rialix's pathetic clan talks crap, and cant back it up lol.. We had TWO full clan parties running cz today for like two hours.. he blames his clan's failure to being hacked... lmao. Go sell your accts for USD little kids.... in fact go back to cwest where u belong.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyAnimosity View Post
    The guys on Titan are Animosity wanna bes... Just blakii is over there.. all the other originals are still in EUKO. And its sad Rialix's pathetic clan talks crap, and cant back it up lol.. We had TWO full clan parties running cz today for like two hours.. he blames his clan's failure to being hacked... lmao. Go sell your accts for USD little kids.... in fact go back to cwest where u belong.
    BURN!!!!910

The One And Only Senior Member

I don't wanna start a flame war here, but you guys said the same shit about us(badfamily) when you was in c-west.
    and we both know that we R-O-L-L-E-D your ass, I'm not saying we won all the time ye?but when we had same partys(we had our good people , and you had your good people)
    we always ->Always! won.

-And seriously , as far as I know
    there isn't many good dbuffers in euko so I can just guess that Rialix is the only good dbuffer in his clan , so probably you guys fighted with them when he was offline and then said
    "hahah we killed them" so..

//BTW//
    If you guys so convinced you are better then them, why you don't make 8v8 with them or something?(orginaized one so none will complain.)
    -You have the same excuse as you had in C-West or what you got now.?

-"Go sell your accts for USD little kids..." actually , you guys just did the same in c-west.(after your king aka blackii quitted - LOL) so consider again what you telling on those people before saying rialix is pathetic or any one from his clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I don't wanna start a flame war here, but you guys said the same shit about us(badfamily) when you was in c-west.
    and we both know that we R-O-L-L-E-D your ass, I'm not saying we won all the time ye?but when we had same partys(we had our good people , and you had your good people)
    we always ->Always! won.

-And seriously , as far as I know
    there isn't many good dbuffers in euko so I can just guess that Rialix is the only good dbuffer in his clan , so probably you guys fighted with them when he was offline and then said
    "hahah we killed them" so..

//BTW//
    If you guys so convinced you are better then them, why you don't make 8v8 with them or something?(orginaized one so none will complain.)
    -You have the same excuse as you had in C-West or what you got now.?

-"Go sell your accts for USD little kids..." actually , you guys just did the same in c-west.(after your king aka blackii quitted - LOL) so consider again what you telling on those people before saying rialix is pathetic or any one from his clan.
    Stay in cwest where you belong... Stay out of grown folks buisness.. Badfamily is one of the worst, no skilled, baba shopped clans around... Integ was better than you guys on a BAD DAY.... We have tried to organize an 8v8 with Rialix's pathetic clan.. but they are cowards , and say that they got hacked... when market is full of them selling fully geared accts.

The One And Only Senior Member

"BadFamily is one of the worst" , "No skilled", "Babashoped clans around"
    Big words.

-"BadFamily is one of the worst"
    If we are one of the worst, so what should I say about animosty?Animosty the worst clan ever?

-"No skilled", We are no skilled and everytime you guys died(which was close to always..) you guys complained about our party , said we using full scrolls while we didn't.
    I guess we got no skills ^.^ uh?..

-"Babashoped clan" , I can't say we don't have babashopers in our clan but our babashopers is like 15% of the clan(which is nothing compared to others).
    Our babsahopers aren't like yours, your babashopers just babashopped their WHOLE gear, our babashopers bought some of their gear and the rest they farmed/made by resells/boss farming.
    The sad part about your clan is , your leaders (except blackii) babashoped their whole gear so they can be "someone" , and after all they was just failing badly once they saw there is another clan in other side with +3's gear aswell.

------
    Now about Rialix's clan, Maybe they really got hacked , maybe they didn't.
    But so far , I saw atleast 3videos of their clan owning yours in 8v8.(Fair 8v8 , same amount of priests , same scrolled as you was)
    About animosty owning SomethingSpeical?I never saw it yet.(Atleast not a 8v8 and not a fair vs if you ever did)
    -----

-"Stay in cwest where you belong", Actually I am.
    Never left that server since the begining , and then people like you came and called me babashoper cuz they couldn't realize I just farmed it by the years.

Cheers,
    I'm out.

We have tried to organize an 8v8 with Rialix's pathetic clan.. but they are cowards , and say that they got hacked... when market is full of them selling fully geared accts.
    Hey sweety!!!

We just rape your party in CZ and they left ... :'(
    And we are stilll 50% clan hacked like me.
    Wait a few and we will be ready to take your np's.

Stop talking shit about SS when you are the same guy crying about me posting a PK movie of SS vs TC....
    I don't want any drama (which is why I took down the vid) but if you are constantly gonna talk shit about my old clannies and still very good friends you might want me to re-post the movie to prove a point?
    I am not saying SS > TC nor am I saying SS < TC, both clans are good in different ways at different scenarios of PK so lets all just be friends ey?

haha like a kids;D

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Stop talking shit about SS when you are the same guy crying about me posting a PK movie of SS vs TC....
    I don't want any drama (which is why I took down the vid) but if you are constantly gonna talk shit about my old clannies and still very good friends you might want me to re-post the movie to prove a point?
    I am not saying SS > TC nor am I saying SS < TC, both clans are good in different ways at different scenarios of PK so lets all just be friends ey?
    Just realized we have crap like you in clan... Ive played with the same guys for over 5 years now... Of course ima complain about a bullcrap video posted by you... some random junkie that happens to get in the center of MY friends, and causes friction by posting bullshit.Yes you took it down, but you still did it. IF you dont like me talking about your "friends" (I just lol'ed) go back to them... Cause you dont do ThunderCatzzz any good anyways

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

From my perspective, SS had the best PKers on the server (3 weeks ago anyway), and when I played I didn't really relish a fight VS Animosity as francly you guys sucked compared to the other 8v8's we used to have against Callaberos.

Anyone can make a pk vid with them winning since you choose what fraps to put in. Its not hard people shouldn't get so offended by it. No one wins 100% of the time

Just realized we have crap like you in clan... Ive played with the same guys for over 5 years now... Of course ima complain about a bullcrap video posted by you... some random junkie that happens to get in the center of MY friends, and causes friction by posting bullshit.Yes you took it down, but you still did it. IF you dont like me talking about your "friends" (I just lol'ed) go back to them... Cause you dont do ThunderCatzzz any good anyways
    you know whats funny, you're playing with same people for 5 years and getting owned by a team that plays randomly without any history together xD
    it means 1 thing... work harder if you wanna do something >.<

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Anyone can make a pk vid with them winning since you choose what fraps to put in. Its not hard people shouldn't get so offended by it. No one wins 100% of the time
    There's never 100% you're right, but from my point of view it's more than 80% when im around doesnt matter if it's random party with me or full clan...

Just realised I joined a clan with horseshit like you in it... How was my video post "bullshit"? It wasn't a lie nor was it fake.. Who are you ingame anyway? Prolly some1 who is still butthurt over I used to rape YOU in cz
    Also I would be happy to post the video again if it wasn't because I respected the opinion of some of my fellow clannies (read: Not you).
    Last edited by Rougean; 12-03-2012 at 03:32 PM.

What's really sad is that I liked OP's vid and yet this thread has degenerated into battles of the e-penis. Seriously? People still think that shit matters online? Talk is cheap, just let your PK in-game do it for u.
    Rougean and thenerd1o2 like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast