Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Enough Said.

This is a discussion on Enough Said. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; way 2 much random ppl around. Would be better to make a vs in cz or delos during CSW at ...
Page: 3

way 2 much random ppl around. Would be better to make a vs in cz or delos during CSW at some side of desert.

Yea it is childish to say to an another clan that they baba , if they also baba..

only because the other babas have enough money to spend doesnt mean they are worst , both are babas , and all the top clans baba , thats a fact hahaha this is a baba game now, not much of farm and stuff, the koxpers take care of the farming and selling them cheap enough.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post
    Yea it is childish to say to an another clan that they baba , if they also baba..

only because the other babas have enough money to spend doesnt mean they are worst , both are babas , and all the top clans baba , thats a fact hahaha this is a baba game now, not much of farm and stuff, the koxpers take care of the farming and selling them cheap enough.
    thing is, integrity without the babashopped items would be no better than your favorite 2-hit random turk clan

i doubt you can say the same about animosity, considering that they even have pretty undergeared chars in clan

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post

bah i should know more than anyone about farming in cwest you just cant beat the hackers krowaz, biforst, cursed stones or whatever it is you just cant beat em so i switched to reselling thats where all my gear is though i spent 400$ once on oohappykingoo thats about it that money has since returned to my bank and wont be coming out again and to be honest most of our clan has had our gear for ages and have been building it up csw wins and boss farming only work at the moment + get a better deal when i sell the gbs for usd and buy for usd items anyways that my view

and regiss get ya arse back to cwest same with you razor gae server misses ya!

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

So , ur point is that ur better then Integrity ok gratz
    Ps blackki aint and will never be a king

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    way 2 much random ppl around. Would be better to make a vs in cz or delos during CSW at some side of desert.
    all they can do is ks crystal if they were giving the chance they cant hold the crystal when we are there this video for them is like having a orgasm letting all that anger go it was same day of csw and they got knock the fuck down pretty hard just im gonn let them have fun and talk all they want thats what they do best..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    1)Well, thats true they are also kinda baba , but atleast some of them got skills.
    2)In integrity , they are just baba without skills , look : cuban buying items for his clannies(buying friends in other words) and 90% of his clannies basically has no skills.
    I can give you 1fact that happened before , if some if you guys remember ArcangelAuditore?anyway cuban gave to that guy dual imir rings +3 as far as I know and I am pretty sure that he gave him something else , but anyway he gave him this rings when arcangel told him that he want quit clan so it was kinda like "please stay in clan i'll give u items"... and after he got hacked they were saying that he scammed them or what ever , dont really care.
    3)Integrity was always talking to much , they were telling that badfamily can't win them in 8v8 , and when we asked them for 21gb bet they was just changing subject to something else.

Back to the topic! Nice video , could be much better if it was recorded in pt arena(moradon) without other people around.

PS : they didn't got any dc , its just kicking their people from party automatically when they die and press ok.
    idiotic kids like you are hard to find this days but man you are all over the place so with one of you is enough what should i call u now story tellers u have a pretty good imagination but its understandable coming from u, but hey u suprise me everyday are you looking to sponsor another scammer wasnt opti enough for you.... ?
    many ppl in this forum have trade with cuban even after the show bf put up with the lies you all know who u are...
    P.S latest trade cuban made was with venux ASK HIM about the trade!!! dumb fuck
    Last edited by rdamas75; 03-12-2012 at 02:21 PM.

cuban let me tell u something the reason why we cant hold the crystal is because we only got 4 priest that show up in csw, and hmm u mad bro?

babashopping is a part of the game in my opinion ppl can buy whatever they want for ingame items or for money doesnt matter............
    FreakingOut likes this.

But guys i didnt ment that Animosity isnt skilled , yea alot of Integrity guys are biiig babashoppers/scammers with no skills , that i can agree with , but u gotta be honest and say Animosity have babas too but they got skills , i dont say that Animosity are babas without skills , thats not true

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

10% of c-west's mp mages has skill, truth had to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yeah that was the point they just talk shit and we just shut them down and gear wise alot of us dont have frs + 3 etc like i have old fr's lol and krowaz + 6 on squart and on myjalapeano i have old fr's on there too so. they out baba us and out lvled us they just got there shit rocked after talking shit BLACKII IS KING NIGGAZ
    nub thx for the info. jalapeņo and squart #1 duff targets from now on muahahaha :P

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    nub thx for the info. jalapeņo and squart #1 duff targets from now on muahahaha :P
    yeah stop duffing me duff them

30 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    cuban let me tell u something the reason why we cant hold the crystal is because we only got 4 priest that show up in csw, and hmm u mad bro?
    we only got 5 so what?!? animosity is the only one trying to take crystal there was mh chull akatsuki bf hell
    fury and u get 1 more priest if it makes u feels better

Mages of integrity must be the worst I've seen on all servers where I played .
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 29
    03-13-2012, 08:44 PM