Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ud play football and ud leave crying ... one of the most pyshical demanding sports there is .. you ...
Page: 3

Banned

lol ud play football and ud leave crying ... one of the most pyshical demanding sports there is ..

you know nothing ..

ice hockey FTW!!!
    USA vs Czech Republic...
    1:2
    czech republic owns

In america, only little kids play soccer

then they grow up and realize that almost all sports are more entertaining.

Try a contact sport, football (not futbol, thats soccer)[/b]
    lool did you realize that none of americans sports arent so popular than soccer ?

but clearly ice hokey > soccer :P

also i say that american football/rugby > soccer

TheHunted

What about basketball? And if our sports are so "boring" then why does the World series , and NBA championship get watched all over the world?
    Last time I checked soccer is not as popular as b4 , basketball is the newest BIG sport around the world. Thats why we draft all these international players. Because basketball is the new craze thru-out the world. And yes soccer is boring
    and vastly OVERRATED!!!!

ice hockey FTW!!!
    USA vs Czech Republic...
    1:2
    czech republic owns[/b]
    hockey is cool, i play for local team now aND THEN.
    but, football still ownage!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Damn people always bring up the fact that we wear pads in football so we are pussies lol
    I dont see anyone in rugby that can bench 225 45 times and weighing 320 pounds, no matter how many pads you have on when you get hit that shit is gonna hurt, and you think the pads are soft and fragile, it hurts a whole lot worse getting hit by hard plastic pads then getting hit by a non padded guy, you have more room to maneuver when you dont have pads on so you can juke easily and get around the guy or let him slip off, with pads your dead.

Soccer is boring as shit (plain and simple), the only reason it gets all excited and praised in other countries is because its a day for everyone to get drunk and go crazy, baseball is boring to but we also dont watch that as much as football over here, so to me football is americas past time, yall can keep playing with lil balls thinking your all big cause yall can spit out a few cus words to make us feel stupid, and you play soccer and rugby woohoo

Soccer is just cross country with a ball, and half the time the people stand there

Football, Basketball, Hockey, Lacross > Soccer/Rugby anyday

Damn people always bring up the fact that we wear pads in football so we are pussies lol
    I dont see anyone in rugby that can bench 225 45 times and weighing 320 pounds, no matter how many pads you have on when you get hit that shit is gonna hurt, and you think the pads are soft and fragile, it hurts a whole lot worse getting hit by hard plastic pads then getting hit by a non padded guy, you have more room to maneuver when you dont have pads on so you can juke easily and get around the guy or let him slip off, with pads your dead.

Soccer is boring as shit (plain and simple), the only reason it gets all excited and praised in other countries is because its a day for everyone to get drunk and go crazy, baseball is boring to but we also dont watch that as much as football over here, so to me football is americas past time, yall can keep playing with lil balls thinking your all big cause yall can spit out a few cus words to make us feel stupid, and you play soccer and rugby woohoo

Soccer is just cross country with a ball, and half the time the people stand there

Football, Basketball, Hockey, Lacross > Soccer/Rugby anyday[/b]
    u dont have a clue about rugby do you o.0.
    stand around? XD

watch some real rugby man.

and i think football is good, i didnt say anyone has to agree with me.

jimfujitsu

Football, Basketball, Hockey, Lacross > Soccer/Rugby anyday[/b]
    If it wasnt for other countries to copy games from , american national sport would be eating sausages.

If it wasnt for other countries to copy games from , american national sport would be eating sausages.[/b]
    then no one would be playing sports <_<

PS: i never said you stand around in rugby, i said in soccer

jeff1991

haha, im 10 times better than them xD

Banned

LMAO football u stand about.. if any sport standing abotu is . in american football. all stand abotu except 3-5 players.. the otheres just stand there groping each other .. how americans like it . MEN GROPING MEN

basket ball theres no excitment to be perfectly honest. i dotn see it how it can be fun .. wow a guy can dunk a ball .. players can smash the ball from 40yards + and get it past a keeper in the goal .. tahts teh stuff that is amazing

not playing fetch with soem guys

bench 245 40times.. .. i bet u 100 quid ( 200 dollars too u coz ur curreny is worth shit )

england rugby v an NFL team of ur choice... our guys would smash fuck out of them

LMAO football u stand about.. if any sport standing abotu is . in american football. all stand abotu except 3-5 players.. the otheres just stand there groping each other .. how americans like it . MEN GROPING MEN

basket ball theres no excitment to be perfectly honest. i dotn see it how it can be fun .. wow a guy can dunk a ball .. players can smash the ball from 40yards + and get it past a keeper in the goal .. tahts teh stuff that is amazing
    not playing fetch with soem guys
    bench 245 40times.. .. i bet u 100 quid ( 200 dollars too u coz ur curreny is worth shit )

england rugby v an NFL team of ur choice... our guys would smash fuck out of them[/b]
    Your "English" is some shit to be from the united kingdom, but other then that your opinion means nothing to me because to me you seem like some retarded european shit, (im not talking about all europeans its just how yall talk about americans), my opinion probably means nothing to you, but football is sooo much better then soccer in so many ways. and good luck trying to get a football team to go against a rugby team that was a pretty smart bet considering it can never happen, even though our teams are faster, stronger, and can play better

Banned

who gives a fuck about my english .. i dotn care im rushing this shit .. theres liverpool Vs chelsea on... and ur reading is some 1 shit u idiot

im 100% sure i said ENGLAND RUGBY .. .perfect example of a STUPID AMERICAN who cant read..

Fratellis

every 1 likes the own sport its there opinion which they like most, personally i like football bit quiet frankly i think american football looks awesome

im 100% sure i said ENGLAND RUGBY .. .perfect example of a STUPID AMERICAN who cant read..[/b]
    what did that have to do with me being a stupid american, i never said anything about England Rugby?

You only started this topic to get flames and thats all you have done, just like everyone else who makes stupid ass topics

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast