Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and good luck trying to get a football team to go against a rugby team that was a pretty smart ...
Page: 4

Banned

and good luck trying to get a football team to go against a rugby team that was a pretty smart bet considering it can never happen, even though our teams are faster, stronger, and can play better[/b]

.. i started this topic too talk about football .. and then some stupid american comes in and flames it

Banned

.. i started this topic too talk about football .. and then some stupid american comes in and flames it[/b]
    I just stated my opinion. You call me stupid and you can barely type in english. Please, just stand up and sit down because you're nothing. SOCCER (YOUR FOOTBALL) IS THE MOST BORING FUCKING SPORT IVE EVER WATCHED. American football might be all padded but its fun to watch. it actually takes effort. In soccer all u do is kick the ball. EVEN A FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED PERSON CAN KICK A BALL IN A LINE.

Banned

AS IF YOU AMERICANS THINK STANDING STILL ITTING A BALL IS ENTERTAIN MENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CgmIhpYtf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntdt5-_9Qos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9QFnhnjas

PURE MAGIC ALL THEM GUYS THERE[/b]
    Oh, and btw, you flamed first. You flamed american's choice of entertainment.

+1

ENGLISH football .. is most possible one of the OLDEST and still most popular sports of this day.. its something like 250 years old,

you moan about contact sport.. I GIVE you rugby .,. ( something you americans stole ) excitment, Rivarly, shock, horror, honour , Alot more i could fill this forum with words too describe Football[/b]

your rong ^^

"Muitos países declaram-se os inventores do futebol. As primeiras manifestações do chamado football (do inglês foot, pé; e ball, bola) surgiram entre 3.000 e 2.500 a.C, na China."

lets just say that football was creat. from 3000/2500 BC b the chines people and back then it was played whit human skulls..

^^

(Edit)
    The oldest known football game was cuju, played in China in the the 2nd century BC. It involved kicking a leather ball through a hole in a piece of silk cloth strung between two 30 foot (10 meter) poles. Related games were later popular in other Asian countries. There were also traditional, ancient, and/or prehistoric ball games, played by indigenous peoples in many other parts of the world. Games in Mesoamerica played with rubber balls are also known to have existed since before this time, but these had more similarities to basketball or volleyball. Inuit (Eskimo) people and Native Americans had games resembling soccer. However, modern Association football has no known connection to the early Asian or North American games.

boticles

nigga stfu....lol if you did have any skillz in soccer u wouldnt show those overrated clips biach.

football is dope as fuck, ur just hatin cause ur skinny nerdy ass cant get handle alittle of bit tackle.

shevchenko is best soccer player if anything :P

and Grossman...niggaz he da shit sike! cant throw for shit
    BEARS FTW!!!!

and still the 2nd movie is the best ^^

hes using my colors ^^

portugal ffs ^^

im 100% sure i said ENGLAND RUGBY .. .perfect example of a STUPID AMERICAN who cant read..[/b]
    idk who u were talking about here but whoever it was i bet he reads 200 times better than u and writes 1,000,000,000,000 times better than u. i dont even wanna argue with u about sports cause arguing with some1 with such a low IQ is pointless cause u can't comprehend and consider any of my arguements and u will continue on with ur "stupid american" rambling and further show how stupid u are for calling a country that provides a better education stupid (i'm guessing u come from a stupid country based on ur grammer).
    i dont like baseball that much but i dont like that ur saying stupid americans so much like ur superior when actually u are illiterate (u most likely don't know what that word means). Football is actually my favorite sport and i have yet to watch a boring footballgame. Football is always entertaining unlike soccer (my opinion). i dont know how u can compare football to rugby. football is far better and way more popular. rugby is only for retards since they wear less protection and they all only have 6 teeth. Did u know that the super bowl is the most watched event on television? cant say anything like that for soccer or rugby cause they're uncomparible to football since football is a far greater sport. bye

Banned

idk who u were talking about here but whoever it was i bet he reads 200 times better than u and writes 1,000,000,000,000 times better than u. i dont even wanna argue with u about sports cause arguing with some1 with such a low IQ is pointless cause u can't comprehend and consider any of my arguements and u will continue on with ur "stupid american" rambling and further show how stupid u are for calling a country that provides a better education stupid (i'm guessing u come from a stupid country based on ur grammer).
    i dont like baseball that much but i dont like that ur saying stupid americans so much like ur superior when actually u are illiterate (u most likely don't know what that word means). Football is actually my favorite sport and i have yet to watch a boring footballgame. Football is always entertaining unlike soccer (my opinion). i dont know how u can compare football to rugby. football is far better and way more popular. rugby is only for retards since they wear less protection and they all only have 6 teeth. Did u know that the super bowl is the most watched event on television? cant say anything like that for soccer or rugby cause they're uncomparible to football since football is a far greater sport. bye [/b]
    +5343453464548643518643
    53678647537864367687867453735476847537465475373876 764737+9683673876453453786347357687435748367357867 4358786457864354867453474646876847567687 TO THE 999999999999999999999999TH POWER :wub: <3 triple.

5DollahSuckySucky

Whoa whoa whoa did someone just get owned? Oh noes, now hes gonna come back from the game and pull out a couple more cuss words, say some shit that makes completely no sense at all what so ever and then comes the guy agreeing with him and talking about sausages again. Stop making yourself look like an asshole. Please do so.

awsomeo

ok lol i look now and then and to see this its funny

even though i hate magicwananoob he got a point soccer is slow and stupid
    they pull a move 1 time in a hour and then bump into each other and fall over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYp5kF-SqY

thats the best thing that ever happend to soccer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QOklHvFrnI

that shows ""FAT"" americans waiting around in baseball ??

and to say americas sport would be eating food
    well yeah we tried it but the asains took that one over

lol a soccer fight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXEnG74JTQ

a hocky fight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ...ted&search=

LOOK AT THE NET IN SOCCER HOW CAN YOU MISS???

USA FOOTBALL NFL compare them to rugby lol its incredible how much
    they train and all that stuff they go through
    rugby is a bunch of drunks getting concussions

all say america is lazy look at your countys you been there for a while thousands of years then look at america what like 300
    and we invented all that shit that you use the airplane car computer

just remember america...... we you all your countrys shit... and more

Banned

ok lol i look now and then and to see this its funny

even though i hate magicwananoob he got a point soccer is slow and stupid
    they pull a move 1 time in a hour and then bump into each other and fall over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYp5kF-SqY

thats the best thing that ever happend to soccer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QOklHvFrnI

that shows ""FAT"" americans waiting around in baseball ??

and to say americas sport would be eating food
    well yeah we tried it but the asains took that one over

lol a soccer fight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXEnG74JTQ

a hocky fight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ...ted&search=

LOOK AT THE NET IN SOCCER HOW CAN YOU MISS???

USA FOOTBALL NFL compare them to rugby lol its incredible how much
    they train and all that stuff they go through
    rugby is a bunch of drunks getting concussions

all say america is lazy look at your countys you been there for a while thousands of years then look at america what like 300
    and we invented all that shit that you use the airplane car computer

just remember america...... we you all your countrys shit... and more[/b]
    awe i love you too. ever get past 61? :lol: but yea..for once your on the right track. (btw check ur spelling. you&#39;re making yourself look as dumb as him)

Banned

LOL just wanted the vids awsomeo....."why soccer is dubbed the girls sport" ROFL..btw didnt trevor (pudding) play soccer?

not all americans r stupid dont generalize like that.. only turkey can b generalized

Banned

not all americans r stupid dont generalize like that.. only turkey can b generalized[/b]
    ROFL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG I LOVE YOU

RED2316

Outside of the blatant disrespect of America...I agree with him about football/soccer.

Im a born and bred California boy, but having travelled to other countries, I would say I am fairly well rounded in cultures! Football/soccer is by far my favorite sport in all the world. I never played until I graduated college. I played football and baseball growing (all american boy that I am). I joined the US Navy soccer team, where I made the All-Navy team, and you want a contact sport...theres contact. Its one of the roughest, dirtiest most cheatenist games there is! Elbows to the head, face ribs, inner thigh kicking, cleating....its dirty and rough, but a shit load of fun!

In America we have gangs...they kill each other and whatnot. But its a fairly small percentage. In european countries, they have soccer fans...can you imagine a stadium full of rival gang bangers? Welcome to Football!

US will win the World Cup!!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast