Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL at the soccer fight XDDDDD they really fought like girls maybe worse than girls :lol:...
Page: 5

LOL at the soccer fight XDDDDD they really fought like girls maybe worse than girls :lol:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I actually think Lacross is one of the toughest sports to play, getting hit by a metal stick swung at full speed while getting tackled and man handled is pretty intense haha, DUKE FTW

But football>then all other sports (and no im not talkin about soccer)

Heh, it's funny to read all these replies, and yet few actually have a point.

Topic creator is just plain retarded, no matter where he's from, people like him make a country look bad.

Every kind of sport has its ups & downs, I'm European and I don't really enjoy soccer much unless it's a game with topclubs facing eachother. Soccer may look like it's full of weaklings but that's just how the game works. Fake the pain to win the game .
    I would love to see a soccer game with rules similar to the American football ones.

In my opinion soccer isn't the most exciting sport out there but it can be fun to watch. I'm sure American football has it's ups & downs as well, I can't imagine that there's that much action as these video's show when less popular teams play. The same goes for every other sport. You simply can't compare them with eachother but every sport has its fans and if you don't show respect for someone's opinion, then don't expect it back. In this case TopicCreator simply tried to provoke Americans and he did pretty well heh.

My general opinion about Americans is that I usually sense a certain level of arrogance and supremacy towards me. Off course I don't feel like that towards every American but I don't exactly understand them either . In my opinion it doesn't make sense to allow 16-year olds to walk around with guns( I better not be mistaking here or I'll get flamed :P ) and then when one of them kills some students at school it's suddenly a tragedy. I mean, if a law isn't beeing changed, it'll happen occasionally and Americans will have to live with it.

Anyway back on Topic, Every sport has it's fun sides and no matter how you feel towards another, I think a certain level of respect could keep this an open and interesting discussion.

My English is probably far worse than English or American people, but I can explain myself and understand it, because I also sensed a condescending attittude towards people that weren't raised in English in some of the posts.

Banned

US couldnt win an aids test,

all these people talking poop about how NFL is betetr then soccer, soccer is shit and booring.

NFL is not a sport , NFL is just a fancy version of battle ships . think of a move make a play .. WOOO YEAAH he caught the ball . fun loads :|

i can see why u think FOOTBALL is shit ive seen ur matches . there crap . ur youngest most promising talent didnt even make it in the premier league. what was his name . emmm ( thats how good he was)

like i said b4 . all the NFL players are all on DEKKER , Steriods , Growth enhancement's . theres not sportsmen. there just a walking drug store lads.

US couldnt win an aids test,

all these people talking poop about how NFL is betetr then soccer, soccer is shit and booring.

NFL is not a sport , NFL is just a fancy version of battle ships . think of a move make a play .. WOOO YEAAH he caught the ball . fun loads :|

i can see why u think FOOTBALL is shit ive seen ur matches . there crap . ur youngest most promising talent didnt even make it in the premier league. what was his name . emmm ( thats how good he was)

like i said b4 . all the NFL players are all on DEKKER , Steriods , Growth enhancement's . theres not sportsmen. there just a walking drug store lads.[/b]
    actually im pretty sure our athletes aren't on performance enhancers, and if they are they get kicked out of the league and hated by all the fans

and im glad i couldn't win an aids test

dragonsrock

god you can never judge a sport just by watching it. what you guys dont know about soccer/futbol is what the camera never shows.

anyways i have tried to convince people that soccer/futbol is better then american football, but it never works. why? becuase they have never played soccer, and/or they have never seen a real game.

but meh who cares, i know im right and you wrong and thats good enough for me even if you think the exact opposite.

Banned

+1

im kinda tired of americans coming out with crap about NFL

FOOTBALL is better. end off

one thing you guys are good at .. .

GETTING FAT

god you can never judge a sport just by watching it. what you guys dont know about soccer/futbol is what the camera never shows.

anyways i have tried to convince people that soccer/futbol is better then american football, but it never works. why? becuase they have never played soccer, and/or they have never seen a real game.

but meh who cares, i know im right and you wrong and thats good enough for me even if you think the exact opposite.[/b]
    Except im pretty sure every american plays soccer at a young age, but it bores them out while other countries keep playing

O no you got elbowed to the face, O no you slide tackled you with shin guards on, Damn theres a bitch fight, Dang he kicked the ball between his legs and scored SOCCER IS SO BEAST (not really)

Banned

1/2 TIME !!.. most stupidest rule ever

OMG . he caught the ball from a 50 yard throw ... my dog can do that .. that mean he can play NFL ?

I just stated my opinion. You call me stupid and you can barely type in english. Please, just stand up and sit down because you're nothing. SOCCER (YOUR FOOTBALL) IS THE MOST BORING FUCKING SPORT IVE EVER WATCHED. American football might be all padded but its fun to watch. it actually takes effort. In soccer all u do is kick the ball. EVEN A FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED PERSON CAN KICK A BALL IN A LINE.[/b]
    okay, thats stupid.
    just kick a ball.. so stereotypical.
    that all i got to say for that ,U>stupid</U> comment from a stupid person.

ok lol i look now and then and to see this its funny

even though i hate magicwananoob he got a point soccer is slow and stupid
    they pull a move 1 time in a hour and then bump into each other and fall over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYp5kF-SqY

thats the best thing that ever happend to soccer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QOklHvFrnI

that shows ""FAT"" americans waiting around in baseball ??

and to say americas sport would be eating food
    well yeah we tried it but the asains took that one over

lol a soccer fight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXEnG74JTQ

a hocky fight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ...ted&search=

LOOK AT THE NET IN SOCCER HOW CAN YOU MISS???

USA FOOTBALL NFL compare them to rugby lol its incredible how much
    they train and all that stuff they go through
    rugby is a bunch of drunks getting concussions

all say america is lazy look at your countys you been there for a while thousands of years then look at america what like 300
    and we invented all that shit that you use the airplane car computer

just remember america...... we you all your countrys shit... and more[/b]
    Okay, first of all you pick the Worst fight ever!
    Some guy fractures his skull in a fight, was out for like 10 minutes, But i remember something ym dad told me about some footballer who died, not in a fight, but got hit by lightning xD. *back to topic* ok hockey fight wasn&#39;t bad, but i could get the worst hockey fight in the world, compare it to a great football fight, and make it look like shit, anyone can do that.

And baseball catches, im only half way through video but.. omg ROFL! running into walls while chasing after a little ball..Running up walls, haha, and you take the piss out of football for &#39;running around, kicking a ball&#39;.
    "pain is certainly something that will help u get a web jam." - that was pain? running into a padded wall, foot first.
    Ill watch the rest of the video and i=edit this if i am incorrect, till then, HA!

"look at soccer need, how can you miss?" - i guarantee, you, one on one with a goalie, no defenders anyone, you still couldnt score. Scoring a goal, is not hard, getting past who is trying to stop you is the hard part.

"USA FOOTBALL NFL compare them to rugby lol its incredible how much
    they train and all that stuff they go through
    rugby is a bunch of drunks getting concussions" - NFL = padded pussies running around trying to be all fancy and shit.
    rugby = Actual men, playing a game with a point.

Thats all im going to say in this topic now, i don&#39;t want to argue with people, about USA, and England.
    so bye bye, good luck with flam war.

UsedFromDiez

...The only thing to do with soccer I ever watched was that dude headbutting lol
    now THAT is entertainment! Someone getting headbutted thats awesome xD

Banned

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_Ikq-zM4_4

LOL >. theres plenty of fights.

and if you search for champions league 2007 fights. plenty of more fights

Notice the .. FOOTBALL ( soccer )

tackles dotn look painful

IN NFL u have neck supports helmets . shoulder/chest hards.shin pads. Jock straps (its not even dangerous)

what we have . shin pads

Devastator

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_Ikq-zM4_4

LOL >. theres plenty of fights.

and if you search for champions league 2007 fights. plenty of more fights

Notice the .. FOOTBALL ( soccer )
    tackles dotn look painful

IN NFL u have neck supports helmets . shoulder/chest hards.shin pads. Jock straps (its not even dangerous)

what we have . shin pads [/b]
    Why do you think football players wear so much protection? Because if they didnt they would fucking die. I have nothing against any sport i&#39;ve player soccer i have respect for soccer players, i&#39;ve played football i have respect for football players ect... Except rugby, Its idiotic, dont even get me started.....Anyway no one can say that one sport is better than the other because they would be wrong. Some people enjoy watching soccer, some people enjoy watching football, some people enjoy other sports. But sean, you my friend are an idiot. You know nothing about americans or american culture you just say what you hear on tv and add to the stereotypes, grow up kid.

hope that wasnt towards me my names sean aswell.

Devastator

hope that wasnt towards me my names sean aswell.[/b]
    Why would i be talking to you when i didn&#39;t even know your name was sean instead of the guy i quoted who has sean in his forum username >.< Think before you respond