Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; O no a lil bitch kicked me what ever will i do, PS: i like the american music in that ...
Page: 6

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

O no a lil bitch kicked me what ever will i do, PS: i like the american music in that video

yall always bring up the pads part of football, the way we have our guys train in america they try to be huge, strong, and as fast as they can, if we didnt wear pads we would be as fucking retarded as you. A helmet of a football player is hard as shit, getting hit by a guy full speed in the side wear there is no padding and the guy is spearing you it hurts like a bitch, get hit in the arm so goodbye, and even with the helmet its still gets cracked, go figure. And then to be under all those heavy pads for that long, getting very little break and getting hit every play doesnt help either, also try conditioning two adays with those on after doing hitting drills. (o and when we run its 90+degrees with humidity down here)

Rugby players get in a little huddle and run with the ball have the time, like a jerk circle, and they look gay as shit, fuk i played tackle football with no pads when i was 8 so i guess im a pro at rugby?

It all depends on how you were raised i played every sport when i was little, but i quit baseball and soccer cause they were boring as shit (and soccer is for the bitches), now i play football/basketball and i only get 1 week off to rest the whole year for football because thats how much we train, and that is only highschool. Basketball is fun cause you can play by yourself or pick up a friend and play 1 on 1, soccer you cant do that unless you just have pk kicks lol

Banned

point .. did i choose themusic .

what u lot got to choose in america.

RAP . msot rap songs talka bout what . there black , there gangsta , they shoot peopel , they spend moeny , BIG HEADED ness.

me i love trance, elecktro

so netherlands.. ( best place IN MY EYES for music )

the guy who siad .. boo who a got kicked in the leg what ever will i do ..

u run towards some 1. theyll take of bout 5 ft away from u . and stick there boots in ur leg.. BOO HOO uve broke ur shin what eva will u do

any of ur FAT 8 year olds mates way 24stone +.. guess not . ( wsell its america it is possible ).. you talk shit abotu the rugby quote there. just idiotic the majority of AMERICANS in here . dont liek soem one havign a dig at there copied sports

o well .. one more crap sport

NASCAR .. the guys are FAT and old. i seen it last ngiht.. 50+year old drivers FAT , driving around ina circle. yes thats very demanding .. compare that to F1. .. YES all ur f1 drivers are SHIT

RAP . msot rap songs talka bout what . there black , there gangsta , they shoot peopel , they spend moeny , BIG HEADED ness.

u run towards some 1. theyll take of bout 5 ft away from u . and stick there boots in ur leg.. BOO HOO uve broke ur shin what eva will u do
    any of ur FAT 8 year olds mates way 24stone +.. guess not . ( wsell its america it is possible ).. you talk shit abotu the rugby quote there. just idiotic the majority of AMERICANS in here . dont liek soem one havign a dig at there copied sports

NASCAR .. the guys are FAT and old. i seen it last ngiht.. 50+year old drivers FAT , driving around ina circle. yes thats very demanding .. compare that to F1. .. YES all ur f1 drivers are SHIT [/b]
    Aight let me try to figure out what all you said right then,
    hmmmmmmmm
    Nope cant do it, and you call us stupid haha

Banned

NASCAR .. the guys are FAT and old. i seen it last ngiht.. 50+year old drivers FAT , driving around ina circle. yes thats very demanding .. compare that to F1. .. YES all ur f1 drivers are SHIT [/b]

i like all the american generalizations. why don't u bring up points on how soccer isnt pussy (u cant do that cuz it is pussy) instead of just insulting us like a retard.

Devastator

How can you call americans stupid when you make a typo in just about every other word, one is a mistake, 2 an accident, 3 or more is a problem,you should seek help. Oh wow in soccer people can break your shin ooo weee. try having your neck broke, then talk about why football players wear pads.

@ seantheshark u think that video of soccer players fighting was supposed to impress any1? the first minute or so was fighting and after that it was a bunch of bitches arguing and anyways since when does a sport HAVE TO FUCKING FIGHT??? they have boxing and wrestling for fighting ffs u retard. since when do sports have to be physical and shit? -_-
    anyways u make the worse arguements i've ever seen in my life like "americans couldnt pass a aids test" and "americans are good at getting fat" and "ur dog could be a NFL player" americans are good at getting fat because unlike ur country WE CAN AFFORD FOOD! and btw i weigh 150 lbs and my house always have food. it isnt my fault SOME americans choose to eat a lot. unlike ur country we have rights and we can afford to buy what we want
    all i see from ur arguements is that u hate americans cause... we're better than u? this is my last post on this topic cause all ur gonna say is "americans are stupid" because ur a silly 12 year old who thinks u know it all. -_-

Banned

@ seantheshark u think that video of soccer players fighting was supposed to impress any1? the first minute or so was fighting and after that it was a bunch of bitches arguing and anyways since when does a sport HAVE TO FUCKING FIGHT??? they have boxing and wrestling for fighting ffs u retard. since when do sports have to be physical and shit? -_-
    anyways u make the worse arguements i've ever seen in my life like "americans couldnt pass a aids test" and "americans are good at getting fat" and "ur dog could be a NFL player" americans are good at getting fat because unlike ur country WE CAN AFFORD FOOD! and btw i weigh 150 lbs and my house always have food. it isnt my fault SOME americans choose to eat a lot. unlike ur country we have rights and we can afford to buy what we want
    all i see from ur arguements is that u hate americans cause... we're better than u? this is my last post on this topic cause all ur gonna say is "americans are stupid" because ur a silly 12 year old who thinks u know it all. -_-[/b]

SHUT THE FUCK UP U IDIOT.. that wasnt aimed at u .. you prick . cant u read.. i said . .WHO SAID FOOTBALL didnt have fighting .. U ABSOLUTE MOARON .. READ THE FUCKING TEXT YOU COMPLETE IDIOT..

its fat little fuckers liek you that make me laugh.. FAT LITTLE BASTARDS , still virgins . annoying pricks.

JUST LIKE FATTYSIN

now shut up .. go wank over ur superbowl. or grandslam . or the baseball cup what eva it is ..

your just booring now

Banned

TYPO SYMPO .. i dotn give 2 FUCKS about my typing ! am i getting paid for it ? .. im i trying to impress people ? .. NO > SHUT UP WITH UR BOLLOCKS CAN TYPE SHIT.. complete MUPPETS.. go fondle ur dads bollocks and then come back and discribe them.. SEEN AS U ALL HAVE NON

Banned

good at getting fat" and "ur dog could be a NFL player" americans are good at getting fat because unlike ur country WE CAN AFFORD FOOD![/b]

LOL JUST READ THIS>> MADE ME WEE MY SELF

hmm.. $1 .. = 50p ( thats 1/2 of 1 )

so ur not equal to us

UNLIKE AMERICANS. we can afford to pay premium majority of you all are just a bunch of freeloaders...

lawl? u called me fat after i said my weight. wow ur amazing. im actually very skinny. i really dont care who u were talking to because this is a public forum and i'm free to post my opinion, correct?
    LOL JUST READ THIS>> MADE ME WEE MY SELF
    hmm.. $1 .. = 50p ( thats 1/2 of 1 )

so ur not equal to us
    UNLIKE AMERICANS. we can afford to pay premium majority of you all are just a bunch of freeloaders...[/b]
    which 3rd world country are u from? why do u hate america so much? america is the most diverse country in the world. u know why? because america has more opportunities than all other countries. wanna know why we have more opportunities? BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT!
    LMAO at the at least u can afford premium. i know plenty of americans who buy premium. the reason some of us dont is because we dont wanna spend usd in a bad game or maybe some are too young or maybe some of us would rather spend time on our EDUCATION than playing such a bad game .

TYPO SYMPO .. i dotn give 2 FUCKS about my typing ! am i getting paid for it ? .. im i trying to impress people ? .. NO > SHUT UP WITH UR BOLLOCKS CAN TYPE SHIT.. complete MUPPETS.. go fondle ur dads bollocks and then come back and discribe them.. SEEN AS U ALL HAVE NON[/b]
    english please.

Banned

symbol lLMAO .. ENGLISH POUND.. says england on the left..

this is shit .. ID rather got too a VT lessons herd there lessons go out with a bang

Peace . i wont be replying now

symbol lLMAO .. ENGLISH POUND.. says england on the left..

this is shit .. ID rather got too a VT lessons herd there lessons go out with a bang
    Peace . i wont be replying now [/b]
    wow that was really a bitch think to say, fuck you

5DollahSuckySucky

1/2 TIME !!.. most stupidest rule ever
    OMG . he caught the ball from a 50 yard throw ... my dog can do that .. that mean he can play NFL ?[/b]
    "stupidest" isnt a word. how old are you?

Devastator

SHUT THE FUCK UP U IDIOT.. that wasnt aimed at u .. you prick . cant u read.. i said . .WHO SAID FOOTBALL didnt have fighting .. U ABSOLUTE MOARON .. READ THE FUCKING TEXT YOU COMPLETE IDIOT..

its fat little fuckers liek you that make me laugh.. FAT LITTLE BASTARDS , still virgins . annoying pricks.

JUST LIKE FATTYSIN

now shut up .. go wank over ur superbowl. or grandslam . or the baseball cup what eva it is ..

your just booring now[/b]
    Its funny because A is nowhere near O or R on they keyboard, He meant to spell it like this rofl

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast