Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just stated my opinion. You call me stupid and you can barely type in english. Please, just stand up ...
Page: 7

Mrjcolley101

I just stated my opinion. You call me stupid and you can barely type in english. Please, just stand up and sit down because you're nothing. SOCCER (YOUR FOOTBALL) IS THE MOST BORING FUCKING SPORT IVE EVER WATCHED. American football might be all padded but its fun to watch. it actually takes effort. In soccer all u do is kick the ball. EVEN A FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED PERSON CAN KICK A BALL IN A LINE.[/b]
    Yeh... its one thing to kick a ball... then its another thing to kick a ball straight through 3-4 defenders. Then after that you have to kick it straight passed the well trained goal keeper.

Football is a great sport.

American football is entertaining... padded... but entertaining

Rugby is a fantastic sport

Basketball is a good sport... just a little retarded.

Baseball is like cricket... *yawn* --- need i say more

There is my opinion... and guess what yankees and brits... we are allmost twins in this world. so why bitch?

jesus.

Mrjcolley101

@ seantheshark u think that video of soccer players fighting was supposed to impress any1? the first minute or so was fighting and after that it was a bunch of bitches arguing and anyways since when does a sport HAVE TO FUCKING FIGHT??? they have boxing and wrestling for fighting ffs u retard. since when do sports have to be physical and shit? -_-
    anyways u make the worse arguements i've ever seen in my life like "americans couldnt pass a aids test" and "americans are good at getting fat" and "ur dog could be a NFL player" americans are good at getting fat because unlike ur country WE CAN AFFORD FOOD! and btw i weigh 150 lbs and my house always have food. it isnt my fault SOME americans choose to eat a lot. unlike ur country we have rights and we can afford to buy what we want
    all i see from ur arguements is that u hate americans cause... we're better than u? this is my last post on this topic cause all ur gonna say is "americans are stupid" because ur a silly 12 year old who thinks u know it all. -_-[/b]
    I like how your testing british wealth... but your argument isnt going to go anywhere.

Oh and were not stuipid enough to buy premium... we just go out smell the air, eat crumpets and drink tea occording too americans... tala kid..

I play the 360 alot... i get alot of grief because i play gears of war... which is mostly played by americans, as soon as i speak i automatically get comments about how british i sound... ITS NOT BRITISH... ITS GOOD GRAMMER.

oh and $1 is 50pence... so if we came to america we would double our money.... everything is more expensive in britain.. BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT.

awsomeo

why even talk about VT it takes a ignorant european to talk about that stuff
    even post a "joke" or anything like that
    shows you have no respect for loss of innocent life
    and oh yeah a korean did that not a american

rugby might take drunken retards to act tough but it really is stupid
    some1 at my highschool died from a rugby accident earlier this year

and yes people die in every sport but i dont know we have enough sense to make it safe

here in america we got this new thing called the helmet

DragonFire

LMAO american football ur all padded out .. ENGLISH RUGBY is a MANS sport

NFL . iws for guys that take sport enhancing drugs. where padded protective gear.

ENGLISH RUGBY UNION , ENGLISH FOOTBALL .. now there sports ( excitment CONTACT . all what u want..... theres fights blood everything in both. )...[/b]

Tell that to the people that have crippled themselves due to football (not soccer)

Devastator

I like how your testing british wealth... but your argument isnt going to go anywhere.

Oh and were not stuipid enough to buy premium... we just go out smell the air, eat crumpets and drink tea occording too americans... tala kid..

I play the 360 alot... i get alot of grief because i play gears of war... which is mostly played by americans, as soon as i speak i automatically get comments about how british i sound... ITS NOT BRITISH... ITS GOOD GRAMMER.

oh and $1 is 50pence... so if we came to america we would double our money.... everything is more expensive in britain.. BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT.[/b]
    Its GRAMMAR kid, you just ownt yourself.

dragonsrock

soccer takes finesses (um yea laugh at me i spelled it wrong, i think) and endurance
    football (american) takes power and speed.

NOT saying thzt they dont need more then that, i am highlighting the diffence.
    to be able to play soccer you have to be able to manipulate that ball to go where ever you want, the ENTIRE team has to have the skills to handle the ball, and the entire team must be prepared to run nonstop for 45 minutes, yes they usually dont, but the mide fielders rarly have a break. for foot ball the majority of the team must he able to hit and get hit. it is a physical game, and yes there are skills involved but 90% of it is raw power and the other 10% is controlling the power. only a handfull must be able to control the ball (quarterback,reciever,kicker,runningback,tightend) the rest just need to know how to hit,when to hit, and where to hit. other thing is with football there is a HUGE team, it is very rare for 1 person to be in everyplay in the game. there are multiple strings and back ups for each position, yes this is becuase of the pysical nature, but it is still true that in foot ball the players get to take breaks. in soccer almost the entire team will play the enitre game with one break (half time), there are only 3 subsitutions and once someone comes off the field they dont go back. also the distances that you must run are much different. only recievers and running backs ever really run more then 50 yards. and then they get to stop for a sec. but in soccer you must run distances of 50yards or greater very regularly.

anyways my point is that they are very differnt and not really comparible. most people will say that football is more manly becuase they are hittign each other. i say what ever floats your boat. but i am sick of people saying soccer is for panies. it shows a ignorance of the sport.
    soccer is like cross country and football is like disco throw, whos to say which is more atheltic?

edit: god i can believe for a sec i cared enough to write this, i must really be bored >.<

okat this topic has just gone far enough..:huh:
    okay its one thing to say americans are fat ect, ect.
    but to bring something straight back at him shows how igronant you are.

instead of wasting time, saying shit about each others sport, when i no you have something better to do with your life it just stupid, for one, i am leaving this topic now. after seeing some of the most stupidest things ever said, not only by americans, but by sean aswell xD.

so i just advise to shutup, go out, get a life, or do what ever makes you happy :/

Banned

New sport to take AMERICA by storm

SPELL CHECKING forum posts

DUMB FUCKS

WHATS THE COLDEST PLACE IN AMERICA

VIRGINA TECH

THAT MADE ME GIGGLE.. I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK I THINK ITS FUNNY

NEW SPORT IS TOP DOG

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Peace . i wont be replying now [/b]

New sport to take AMERICA by storm
    SPELL CHECKING forum posts
    DUMB FUCKS

WHATS THE COLDEST PLACE IN AMERICA
    VIRGINA TECH

THAT MADE ME GIGGLE.. I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK I THINK ITS FUNNY

NEW SPORT IS TOP DOG[/b]
    Yet another way to show your stupidity haha

Wow you are really a fucking ignorent piece of shit, your the one i see in school that eats by himself, sits by himself, then comes onto forums and tries to act cool. Your like a kid that made fun of a girl because here mom died, that kid got his ass beat, and i swear to god or allah or whatever you may believe in that if you came over to america right now and started talking shit like that you would get your ass handed to you. I dont even get your little joke about the coldest place but goddamn you are a fucking bitch

Your such an idiot i cant even believe the mods still let you post, and i also cant believe some Europeans back you up, are yall really that ignorent

Banned

lol . beat my ass. by who you . if i coem to america right now . ok yeh be there in 5 ok darling

the last place i ever go is america . its full of ignorent , stupid. idiotic. narrowminded. pricks .

lol dont get the joke i did .. make me giggle

i eat by my self . you been spying on me

give it a rest ay ..

hehe -32 :P

oh and $1 is 50pence... so if we came to america we would double our money.... everything is more expensive in britain.. BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT.[/b]
    Someone with good grammar would know the differences between to and too... -_- I have no clue whats a pence because I really dont care about Britain. According to you, your saying that if u came to America and converted ur British money (what ever it&#39;s called) and bought $100,000 usd of gold and went back to Britain and sold that gold for British money. Then come back to America and and change ur British money to usd, then you will have $200,000 usd?
    I highly doubt it. Just because 1 usd in America is 50 pence or what ever it&#39;s called in British that doesnt mean your richer or that uour money is better than ours. It just means that u have a lower currency of money. 120 yen in japan is 1 usd, so ACCORDING TO U, American money is 120 times better and that makes us 120 times richer? NO YOU MORON IT JUST MEANS AMERICA HAS A HIGHER CURRENCY! ffs grow up and learn u idiotic 12 year olds -_-

Banned

AHHHH HAHAHA thats how dumb u are

go to america buy 100k of gold go to england then back to american its 200k

right im simplify this JUST FOR U

i bought 100k of USD went to england it would be worth ... 50k english pounds.. back to america its worth 100k again .. woooooow thats called currency and maths ( lmao u been calling us dumb ) .. dont u feel liek really silly

if i came to america qith 100pounds . it would turn into 200 dollars

if u came to england with all ur money .. ud be even more of a tramp .. yeeeeeh ..
    DUMB FUCKIN AMERICAN ... put the theosaurs and dictionary down . and pick up ur calculator
    DUMB FUCK

Banned

LMAO IT MEANS U HAVE A HIGHER CURRECNY ... .. right look at the new on shares bit .. it says . THE DOLLAR IS DOWN AGAINST THE POUND .. it means that the DOLLAR is shiter then the pound.. england has one of the most strongest currencys . u complete and absolute utter baffooonand yes it does mean our moneyis better then yours ). its 100% means that... back to school child

btw look at what u read.. u completly contrdicted ur self there...

1 pound is what u call 1 dollar

50pence is what u call 50 cents..

theres a lesson for the stupid american .. proved all my theories right thank youuu

wow ur stupid... i said ACCORDING TO YOU! -_- i know about currency. but just because 1 usd is 50 pence in ur country that doesnt make u richer ffs. that just means we have a higher currency. u cant even fucking read what i wrote u illiterate child. -_-

Banned

:S .. im sure u said .. if u bought money in US of A ( stupid) ud go england come back and it&#39;d be worth double.. thats an american trying to overthink something simple. i think u must of found that in side of a penguin wraper.. making things up again

like i said b4.. is my job writing up memos . sending out letters ? .. no dint think so .. im a joiner treacle .. so ur silly comments about me not been able to read. not really do you any justice in the flamign war is it .. its all uve said in the past 15 posts or so uve put on here.. my advice sit down think abotu what ur saying . maybe check google for a joek or 2. then go make a topic about how u learnt ur 9 times tables ay darling

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast