Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S .. im sure u said .. if u bought money in US of A ( stupid) ud go england ...
Page: 8

:S .. im sure u said .. if u bought money in US of A ( stupid) ud go england come back and it'd be worth double.. thats an american trying to overthink something simple. i think u must of found that in side of a penguin wraper.. making things up again[/b]
    LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ PLEASE! I SAID ACCORDING TO YOU!
    u said in a earlier post that ur british money was 2 times more valuable; so i said ACCORDING TO YOU, then u can get double the money if u bought something in the us and sold it in british ACCORDING TO YOU. your money isnt more valuable, it just has a lower currency. ._.

edit: i know my times tables and I passed all my high school math classes and i'm currently in advanced physics class. what about u? are u even in high school yet?

Banned

NO you have a lower currency compaired to england ... you more is worth SHIT .. best of going in the EU U moron .. you have no idea what ur talking about ..

you are little child getting involved in mature conversation.

i want a Mod too see this and just giggle at what uve said there, i think its more stupid then you thinking ur not a virgin.

your currency is worth shit compared to the english POUND .. MEANS WE HAVE A STRONGER CURRENCY

MEANS I CAME TO AMERICA SOLD MY HOUSE ID BE BUYING A 3/4 OF A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE... GET THAT IN THERE... WERE RICHER .. FUCKING HELLL U IDIOT

Banned

im a joiner .. i get to build houses .. instead of you that sits at home masturbating to ur paki shop keeper

Banned

sean.....ACTUALLY READ WHAT HE SAID. he said ACCORDING TO YOU. you're saying that just because our currency is different means ur rich and we're poor? if you came here and tried to buy a house it costs different from the UK. u'd only be able to buy the same type of house just at a different price (which ur money converted to from the UK.)

now PLEASE type so i can read what your TRYING to type.....

NO you have a lower currency compaired to england ... you more is worth SHIT .. best of going in the EU U moron .. you have no idea what ur talking about ..

you are little child getting involved in mature conversation.
    i want a Mod too see this and just giggle at what uve said there, i think its more stupid then you thinking ur not a virgin.

your currency is worth shit compared to the english POUND .. MEANS WE HAVE A STRONGER CURRENCY

MEANS I CAME TO AMERICA SOLD MY HOUSE ID BE BUYING A 3/4 OF A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE... GET THAT IN THERE... WERE RICHER .. FUCKING HELLL U IDIOT[/b]
    ty for further proving ur idioticy. like i said 5 times. a country's currency is lower that does not make the country richer it doesnt have anything to do with the countries wealth u moron. Cuba has a lower currency than the USA, so ur saying Cuba is richer than the USA? lol arguing with u is really so pointless because ur too slow to comprehend anything said to u.

Banned

UR AN IDIOT... ARE CURRENY IS STRONGER THEN URS FULL STOP ON THAT 1 !!!!!

CUBA .. average weekly wage there treacle ? whats that bout 10k ? ( thought so ) .. whats ur average wage ? .. then half it compared too us .. so if its not more then 75k(dollars) a year .. NOW FUCK OFFF AND GO FONDLE UR BOLLOCKS

stop changing ur views on things .. ur rong im right.. suck my big hair bollocks

POINT SET MATCH .. NO FUCK OFF .. arrgue wit that u really are stupid

kennyburger

i really want him to sell everything in britain and have him move to america, would looooove to see how long he would last.

Devastator

Let me explain this for you sean since you cant seem to comprehend. Lets say you have 50 pence as you said which is equal to 1 dollar in the us right? You go to some bank and you have your 50 pence changed for 1 us dollar because your going to be in the us for some time. Then when you go back like the poor bastard you are you want to change your 1 dollar back into pence your 1 dollar still = 50 pence, you havent gained or lost anything ^^

UR AN IDIOT... ARE CURRENY IS STRONGER THEN URS FULL STOP ON THAT 1 !!!!!
    CUBA .. average weekly wage there treacle ? whats that bout 10k ? ( thought so ) .. whats ur average wage ? .. then half it compared too us .. so if its not more then 75k(dollars) a year .. NOW FUCK OFFF AND GO FONDLE UR BOLLOCKS

stop changing ur views on things .. ur rong im right.. suck my big hair bollocks

POINT SET MATCH .. NO FUCK OFF .. arrgue wit that u really are stupid[/b]
    yes u win, ur the smartest person in the world and Britain is the strongest country in the world. /sarcasm
    i quit arguing with u. it's like im talking to a wall and u keep repeating ur incorrect ideas.
    how old are u btw? im really curious. ur english is almost as bad as painter's ._.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Sean you are really and truly a stupid ass bitch, and anyone that backs you up is on the same level
    You build houses and get paid, you know what we call those people here? Mexicans, you probably dropped out of schools cause your a fucking dumbass and had to go to a bitch ass job. You are an ignorant prick that is so hypocritical that its funny, you call us poor while im living in a 3 story house on one acre, big screen tv's, computers, 3 cars, swimming pool and tennis courts, i dont see how that is poor

O and you told a guy to suck your "Balls", in america thats classified as homosexual so id check on yourself there

Banned

Sean you are really and truly a stupid ass bitch, and anyone that backs you up is on the same level
    You build houses and get paid, you know what we call those people here? Mexicans, you probably dropped out of schools cause your a fucking dumbass and had to go to a bitch ass job. You are an ignorant prick that is so hypocritical that its funny, you call us poor while im living in a 3 story house on one acre, big screen tv's, computers, 3 cars, swimming pool and tennis courts, i dont see how that is poor
    O and you told a guy to suck your "Balls", in america thats classified as homosexual so id check on yourself there[/b]
    LOL +534349 - owned...

Banned

Let me explain this for you sean since you cant seem to comprehend. Lets say you have 50 pence as you said which is equal to 1 dollar in the us right? You go to some bank and you have your 50 pence changed for 1 us dollar because your going to be in the us for some time. Then when you go back like the poor bastard you are you want to change your 1 dollar back into pence your 1 dollar still = 50 pence, you havent gained or lost anything ^^ [/b]

WO WOW.. ME .. thats what that other fucking IDIOT THOUGHT that hed make money .

THATS what i said u dont make money .. its the same .. U DUMB FUCKERS>> U LOT TRY READING>. OMG .. bunch of monkeys in here.

Banned

JOINERRRRRR .. read IM A J O I N E R ... U IDIOT >. u let comboys buodl ur house.... im at college now . idiots.. nto the same stupid society as american .. england has more depth.. FUCK OFF idiots come to england ud get laughed at

Devastator

AHHHH HAHAHA thats how dumb u are

go to america buy 100k of gold go to england then back to american its 200k

right im simplify this JUST FOR U

i bought 100k of USD went to england it would be worth ... 50k english pounds.. back to america its worth 100k again .. woooooow thats called currency and maths ( lmao u been calling us dumb ) .. dont u feel liek really silly

if i came to america qith 100pounds . it would turn into 200 dollars
    if u came to england with all ur money .. ud be even more of a tramp .. yeeeeeh ..
    DUMB FUCKIN AMERICAN ... put the theosaurs and dictionary down . and pick up ur calculator
    DUMB FUCK[/b]

LMAO IT MEANS U HAVE A HIGHER CURRECNY ... .. right look at the new on shares bit .. it says . THE DOLLAR IS DOWN AGAINST THE POUND .. it means that the DOLLAR is shiter then the pound.. england has one of the most strongest currencys . u complete and absolute utter baffooonand yes it does mean our moneyis better then yours ). its 100% means that... back to school child

btw look at what u read.. u completly contrdicted ur self there...

1 pound is what u call 1 dollar

50pence is what u call 50 cents..
    theres a lesson for the stupid american .. proved all my theories right thank youuu [/b]
    say what?

Banned

JOINERRRRRR .. read IM A J O I N E R ... U IDIOT >. u let comboys buodl ur house.... im at college now . idiots.. nto the same stupid society as american .. england has more depth.. FUCK OFF idiots come to england ud get laughed at[/b]

if we came to england we'd have gay guys (like you for example) asking us out for tea...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast