Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

This is a discussion on THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JOINERRRRRR .. read IM A J O I N E R ... U IDIOT >. u let comboys buodl ur ...
Page: 9

Devastator

JOINERRRRRR .. read IM A J O I N E R ... U IDIOT >. u let comboys buodl ur house.... im at college now . idiots.. nto the same stupid society as american .. england has more depth.. FUCK OFF idiots come to england ud get laughed at[/b]
    I find it hard to believe you type like that and you have some sort of a college education. prove it

sexyrexy

didn't bother reading all this but im waiting for someone to call americans fat lol
    cause actually only 10-20 million kids are obese in american... When we have 100m kids thats 10-20% oh no american is fat...
    and about soccer
    soccer is the most highly watched sport in the world... and to whom say its not contact... lol there is more contact in soccer than what defensive backs can do to wide recievers in todays age of football.. Football has become pansier and pansier... Wide reciever get touched without the ball and its a foul.. boo hoo

And im suprised nobody mentioned golf.. now thats more boring then soccer lol... and rugby i watched a few games and well guys are crazy so i give them that

and about soccer
    soccer is the most highly watched sport in the world... and to whom say its not contact... lol there is more contact in soccer than what defensive backs can do to wide recievers in todays age of football.. Football has become pansier and pansier... Wide reciever get touched without the ball and its a foul.. boo hoo[/b]
    the point of being a wide reciever is to run ur route and catch the ball. if the defender is pushing u around while ur running to the ball then wtf is the point of passing when u get hit before catching it? the rule was made so the reciever wont get interrupted while running his route idiot. receivers can get hit once they get the ball though... and like i said before SINCE WHEN WAS SPORTS MADE TO HAVE HIGH CONTACT?? god ur so stupid... it's called a sport not fighting -_-

Banned

the point of being a wide reciever is to run ur route and catch the ball. if the defender is pushing u around while ur running to the ball then wtf is the point of passing when u get hit before catching it? the rule was made so the reciever wont get interrupted while running his route idiot. receivers can get hit once they get the ball though... and like i said before SINCE WHEN WAS SPORTS MADE TO HAVE HIGH CONTACT?? god ur so stupid... it's called a sport not fighting -_-[/b]

you just take this too far you .. uve been offended and to be honest i really dont care . i think its funny ..

football .. most watched played. supported . lucrative sport on this planet

rugby is just crazy

american footballl might be good.. but over rated and just a padded version of rugby gone fancy

ice hockey - only like 2 people mentioned that .. but if im correct .. ENGLAND is one of or if not the best international team at ice hockey, who won the BASEBALL international thing they had ( I think).. was that england ? or we came semi finals .

but to be honest

if everything is going in the direction of contact. lets go boxing

yes uve had mahamid ali ( but hes not counted. america only acknowledge him because hes a LEGEND BOXER ) ..

so tyson

who you got now

ditn that guy come whats his name from contender last 2 round dint throw a punch
    ricky hatton hes conquered USA . theres a england guy in UFC doing well i herd

so there we have it . close this now that idiot is just waiting too spam this topic with stupid replies

tripleOG4life

awsomeo

lol this is like a not watching espn commercial

ice hockey - only like 2 people mentioned that .. but if im correct .. ENGLAND is one of or if not the best international team at ice hockey, who won the BASEBALL international thing they had ( I think).. was that england ? or we came semi finals .

allright the world baseball classic
    JAPAN WON
    and unless your from CUBA KOREA OR DOMINICAN REPUBLIC i really dont see how you "came semi finals"

and in hockey england the best international team? well about that england hasnt even placed
    since 1936 so haveing the best international good luck
    accually.... the best teams are useually canada then russia czech repub. finland recently sweden
    usa hasnt been bad at the olympics they have a whole lot more metals

and the NHL they have al lthe best players from around the world playing in that which makes it great
    so when you want to put UNITED KINGDOM and BASEBALL or HOCKEY in the same sentence check your facts

and as all you can see that guys story about being in college and stuff is complete bullshit
    he is probally partially retarded and has no sense of feelings the fact that we are fighting this person is funny
    he cant support his facts he talks bullshit and when you question his bullshit comments he follows up with a
    im right your wronge the truth is that he has no friends and probally is stupid

so when you see a person like this just ignore them and they might stop

Banned

yeh ok u dumb little virgins. ill be the one thats driving the range rover, and ull eb the lads teaching ur kids how to make a shard +7

got use to this bollcoks from america.. bunch of idiots. who gives a fuck abotu the facts, you think ur all high and mighty why cant i about my country.

yes i really dont go college , studying ICA joinery , i really dont have friends, i really dont. omg ur the little fuck ups me and my friends terroised at school.

to be honest if u ever seen me in the street the first thing ud see is the floor.

ALL THE AMERICAN MODS ARE STUPID > THEY SUCK BEELL CHESSE . PADDY AND FESTO ARE GREAT COZ THERE UK .. THE REST CAN SUCK MY BIG HAIRY BOLLOCKS

JOKE OF THE YEAR IF U DINT GET T GUYS

whats the coldest place in amercia?

VT

-32 there

think abotu it . maths isnt ur strong side i herd . *thumbs up* .. mods finalyl do summti u PRICKS

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

yeh ok u dumb little virgins. ill be the one thats driving the range rover, and ull eb the lads teaching ur kids how to make a shard +7

got use to this bollcoks from america.. bunch of idiots. who gives a fuck abotu the facts, you think ur all high and mighty why cant i about my country.

yes i really dont go college , studying ICA joinery , i really dont have friends, i really dont. omg ur the little fuck ups me and my friends terroised at school.

to be honest if u ever seen me in the street the first thing ud see is the floor.
    ALL THE AMERICAN MODS ARE STUPID > THEY SUCK BEELL CHESSE . PADDY AND FESTO ARE GREAT COZ THERE UK .. THE REST CAN SUCK MY BIG HAIRY BOLLOCKS

VT

-32 there
    think abotu it . maths isnt ur strong side i herd . *thumbs up* .. mods finalyl do summti u PRICKS[/b]
    Your right that was the joke of the year WOW iCan barely see the screengone like the wind

Banned

wow...this guy gets away wth insulting mods? are u serious?...

5DollahSuckySucky

SHENANIGANS!

VT

-32 there
    think abotu it . maths isnt ur strong side i herd . *thumbs up* .. mods finalyl do summti u PRICKS[/b]
    Is that so? Well, as far as I'm concerned, you're banned. Not only for insulting mods, but for insulting the 32 people that died at VT. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll never have to see you again.

Banned

finally thnx...even triple gave up on him.....

To me, america is retarted. Lotsoff good people though, just ... man their laws are just plain dumb :S

As said a few pages back, one can have a gun at the age of 16, but then when accidents happen with it oo my god its a tragedy ... DUH, just dont let them carry guns. One of the headlines i remember from the news on tv after the virginia tragedy (something someone, don&#39;t know who) just what he said: Had all the other students carried a gun aswell, this tragedy could have ended better. ( <= that would just make a big shoot out massacre )

Also i have seen several movies about america ( documentaries ) that are scarry almost.
    There is:

Bowling for Columbine.

somewhere in there they show kills by guns yearly in several countries. was something like: England 120, Cananda 86, USA: 11589 ( all the countries had 3 digit numbers, only usa stood out with a 5 digit one )

An Inconvienent Truth ( by al goore )

It tells about the enviremental problems, but there is a big part dedicated to america
    30% of the worlds carbon emmisions are produced there, the rest of the world is the other 70%

USA car industries make cars that are not enviromentally friendly. They say making them enviromentally friendly would make them less competative with japanees or european companies like mercedes or toyota. However their statistics show General Moters and Ford ( both usa ) looooosing bigtime in other countries but themselves because they dont have enviromental friendly cars. And dont plan on producing them.

And now sports wise:

soccer, i think is stupid
    Football, i think its stupid to, just like soccer men run after a ball trying to bring it some place, accept here you can just run the other guy over instead of going around him like soccer.
    Baseball: USA calls it the world series, its only played in their country by their teams so thats retarted to
    Rugby: amusing to see people get whooped, hurt, run over, thrown over, ... But chaos overall a bit i think

In my opinion, the most interesting sport to play is ... Pool, or snooker
    Its fun, can have a few beers, good talk etc... no hitting bashing broken legs, falls, just a hang over the next day if you drowned ur loss with a few pints
    oh yeah, not officialy allowed to drink beer till you are 21, well, maybe thats the only good law ever made in USA. Cuz here we can drink at 16 ( but atleast we dont go drunk and shoot each other, just go drunk and, fall asleep in some public place

sheantheshark and derden are both 2 immature kids who like to flame and ks. Met them ingame and they act like stupid retared turks. They keep saying like america is stupid stupid turks stop ksing and such. But themselve hmm they arent any better :-(

And yes to argu about football and such its just pathetic rofl. Its a game and i cannot be arsed to watch 90 min to some peepz hitting a ball with there feets.

N1GG4

sad to say ur rugby dont take much hits neither does ur soccer. american football ive seen harder hits which is considered entertainment by 10 year olds than in your rugby games http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS-nhVBaUhI thats a bunch of 10-12 year olds playing. now this is where the real entertainment is so lets just end this discussion cause americans clearly have manlier sports. sure we wear pads but who gives a shit considering the fact that if we don&#39;t we&#39;ll end up with 10000x the more broken bones, concussions, and deaths just from this sport that you guys call a pussy sport. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtaK6fHv2Tw thats where the real hits are. you show me a rugby team that has those kinda hits and ill tell you that you proved me wrong and ill shut up. heres another new one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rkChNUwTvA...ted&search= and heres another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rkChNUwTvA...ted&search= lets see u do that in rugby or soccer or even baseball.

was that supposed to be an ad or just a clip that nike made for fun? :huh:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789