Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Epicurus ( The History)

This is a discussion on Epicurus ( The History) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; correct me if im wrong, but if he didnt tbl edit, wouldnt there show a red kinda refresh thing on ...
Page: 4

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

correct me if im wrong, but if he didnt tbl edit, wouldnt there show a red kinda refresh thing on the minor? cuzz i sure as hell dont see one.

Validating

correct me if im wrong, but if he didnt tbl edit, wouldnt there show a red kinda refresh thing on the minor? cuzz i sure as hell dont see one.[/b]
    yes he special, he don't have minor cooldown, hes just special, no tbl editing yeah lol..

yes he special, he don't have minor cooldown, hes just special, no tbl editing yeah lol..[/b]
    u are totaly lol
    99% of the movie is recorded before minor cooldown oke ?
    or u play other server ?
    u play dies and u know like all players from dies when was this recorded dude, if u dont like movie just write that.

Do not see things where they are not

if u look the moment when he kill boroo solo u can see minr cooldown dude

Pipo ask him why he don't put my vs in it Or maybe i'm thinking bout the wrong rouge like epathos , not sure .

anyways GG movie.[/b]
    u can ask him in game babyto, hes new char is priest and hes name is DrazdecGuard :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

You should learn to read retarded noob, I have said he is NOT using tbl editted files.
    Second, you should learn to judge professionally, and not say 9/10 because he's your friend.
    The movie sucked, the player's skills sucks, and most likely he obtained big part of his gears with dupe and bug abuse, like almost all these Turks did, including you.[/b]
    u retarded fuck call me duper? lmao
    all of the ko4life community hates you what are u trying to proof ? you have any proofs? or just talking useless shit like everytime?

Everybody in Diez know that my items are legit and I have posted alot times screenshots of upgrades
    you are just jelous because you are a fucking noob without any items and level
    I'm sure you are the part of Ko players without Premium and cleaver+7 in his hand

Show us your Movies ? ohhh you have nothing I forgot
    I hope Turks will fuck your Mum's pussy

RETARDED THIRTH NOOB

Banned Senior Member

but you did! :lol: :wub:[/b]
    i never said i didnt :lol:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i never said i didnt :lol:[/b]
    shh! :lol:

Uneedcandys

what songs u use in your video???

u didnt put our vs in ur last video kanka [/b]
    We never had vs? :P Or are you talking bout the "vs " in river when it was "your friend" playing on your char?

nikoo 0_o

Hmm, in my opinion it was a bit borred and it had a bad quality. 5/10 for me. Well, this wasn't a pk or vs movie, so i can't say anything about the ingame skills. Always, for me the "history" movies are mostly borreds. And about his "minor" on the keyboard and other on the mouse, belive me it's not that difficoult. It's very easy if you practice it. I used it on some priv servers w/o any bug or pedal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234