Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

eric vs. c0rr

This is a discussion on eric vs. c0rr within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone is just hatin cus Eric is so thug...
Page: 4

Janinball

Everyone is just hatin cus Eric is so thug

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Everyone is just hatin cus Eric is so thug [/b]
    true statement old friend :P

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

hey man, every1 is saying it and u decide 2 get mad at me? does it make u feel big and strong?

HAHAHAHAAH AT THE LAST POST

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

well as i figured posting anything would draw the usual crowd of haters and those who like to swing from my testicle's and the nuts of others. just close this shit already im tired of reading the posts of a dickless 14 year old canadian virgin who has no idea what a clitoris is and therefore he must babble incessantly on a computer game forum in a feeble attempt to sleep better at night. idiots like you are the reason people blame canada. i truly hope one day you grow into an actual man and realize how idiotic you sound to grown/young adults on these forums and that is real talk.

til then....keep punching yourself in the face for small amounts of money little boy.

LOCK PLEASE

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

well as i figured posting anything would draw the usual crowd of haters and those who like to swing from my testicle's and the nuts of others. just close this shit already im tired of reading the posts of a dickless 14 year old canadian virgin who has no idea what a clitoris is and therefore he must babble incessantly on a computer game forum in a feeble attempt to sleep better at night. idiots like you are the reason people blame canada. i truly hope one day you grow into an actual man and realize how idiotic you sound to grown/young adults on these forums and that is real talk.
    til then....keep punching yourself in the face for small amounts of money little boy.
    LOCK PLEASE[/b]
    I'm sorry was that directed towards me or something? Cause I honestly just said my opinion about your combo, nothing else.

Janinball

I believe it was directed to a 14 year old dickless Canadian virgin. Unless you happen to be one o_O
    But honestly, we've gotten the point across and repeating the "advice" over and over isn't rlly gonna help much anymore :P

LOCK PLEASE[/b]
    uve been using that now for how long? get some new material erica.

dickless 14 year old canadian virgin
    keep punching yourself in the face for small amounts of money little boy.[/b]
    dude comon 10$ isnt small amounts zzzzz
    plus how would u know he dosnt need it ?
    hes perents probly grounded him
    so u never know !!!
    we should Respect what he does
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHW8jIcuaM
    respect bro

dude comon 10$ isnt small amounts zzzzz
    plus how would u know he dosnt need it ?
    hes perents probly grounded him
    so u never know !!!
    we should Respect what he does
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHW8jIcuaM
    respect bro [/b]
    i think i removed that...

iTzBryan Senior Member

LOCK PLEASE[/b]
    This is just another example of how haters ruin forums.

and this is directed at FURY

go stun a shacker in RLB faggot.

This is just another example of how haters ruin forums.

and this is directed at FURY

go stun a shacker in RLB faggot.[/b]
    I dunno why u guys Pay Attention to this FooL
    When he grows some Hair On His Nuts and sees how stupid he has acted it will be to late.. only people that will like him is WeSuck... but they are annoying to

i did not hate on eric. i said a comment and i clearly stated after it i was kidding.

this is how DUMB ASSES ruin forums

2 words, leet combos.

kronah

yea! boobs!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast