Results 1 to 13 of 13

[EUKO] Europa : Hyena Upgrade (Today 23.2.2012)

This is a discussion on [EUKO] Europa : Hyena Upgrade (Today 23.2.2012) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Upgraded from +1rev to +10rev but today only from 9 to 10, need balls to up it to 11 :d ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    146

    Default [EUKO] Europa : Hyena Upgrade (Today 23.2.2012)

    Upgraded from +1rev to +10rev but today only from 9 to 10, need balls to up it to 11 :d


    From +0 To +7 and after +5 rev !


    Juraid> 2x Silvery 1x schor. Staff 1x Chaotic.. And upgraded only Scorch. from +0 to 7.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    90

    Default

    +11 or bb -.-

  3. #3
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizoe View Post
    +11 or bb -.-
    I think anvil kicked me
    Shard burn to 11rev, and helenid burned from 7rev to 8 rev.

  4. #4
    Senior Member FL3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379

    Default

    srsly? you threw both in?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Berserk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HirosimaCZ View Post
    I think anvil kicked me
    Shard burn to 11rev, and helenid burned from 7rev to 8 rev.
    that shard probably was the strongest dagger of euko

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Nop, there is already a shard +11 reb on Ringo

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    couldn't imagine if i was the 1 who burned the items

  8. #8
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  9. #9
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiro80 View Post
    Nop, there is already a shard +11 reb on Ringo
    yeaaaaaap

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    aaaaaaaaaah anvil... that old cunt!

  11. #11
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    i never will understand why does somebody feel the need to go +11 from +10.

    +10 is the best. it looks common but in reality it is one step away from being normal +9.

    +9 armors i can understand, because at least those are clearly visible but in a daggers case? the only thing u accomplish is giving away what you wear ("but in euko everybody kn-" no, you could upgrade with a noob char), make people run on sight and cause an annoying amount of pm's about said item

    all of that for a meaningless glow :| oh and 30ish character AP

  12. #12
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i never will understand why does somebody feel the need to go +11 from +10.

    +10 is the best. it looks common but in reality it is one step away from being normal +9.

    +9 armors i can understand, because at least those are clearly visible but in a daggers case? the only thing u accomplish is giving away what you wear ("but in euko everybody kn-" no, you could upgrade with a noob char), make people run on sight and cause an annoying amount of pm's about said item

    all of that for a meaningless glow :| oh and 30ish character AP
    Because people actually like being lightbulbs in this game, even thought they could make much more NPs running around looking exactly like the next guy but with a deadly secret ^^

  13. #13
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    to je blbec

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2012, 03:11 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-11-2012, 02:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-09-2012, 10:07 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-24-2012, 09:41 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-24-2012, 07:56 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-24-2012, 04:24 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    02-24-2012, 04:20 AM
  8. Hits: 154
    02-23-2012, 10:39 PM

Similar Threads

  1. [EUKO] Europa, WhyNot 55+ exp clan
    By Derp in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Highest lvl on EUKO ( EUROPA)
    By kaspJuul in forum General Chat
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:40 AM
  3. Sharer Wanted!! EUKO Europa
    By mikey1544 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:08 PM
  4. Anyone been upgrading today?
    By Chuck Norris in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 07:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •