Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

EUKO - Snap PK trailer

This is a discussion on EUKO - Snap PK trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; love archer movies....
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

love archer movies.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    we were raiding there exp party with a lv 70 warr no using SD and a lv 70 rogue no 70 skill 4 man raid and killing there party easy , then they bring other booro party to kill 4 of us , lol....
    anyways Maltuz ye u playing archer GG along with ur archer parties, seems fun as hell and in cz u get some nice KS of me with ur archer party
    So let me get this straight. You brought a warrior that doesn't know how to use sword dance, a rogue without bloody beast, and you think you took out an entire party of undezz?

I think those buckets of kfc have gotten to your head.

Oh and you should probably remove that warrior from your clan if he isn't even capable of using SD. rofl

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    again ko4life people are in love with undezz

maltuz raiding u with 4-5 man party till stonecold brought 1 more party. 16 vs 4-5 gg

again another undezz fan

and here we see it again

maltuz n snap haters always gonna hate(undez mostly)
    keep up the good work. no need to proof u can raid undess parties.
    since we both know ya do, thats more than enough.
    lol im an undess fan? how did i even get pulled into this?

listen bud, ive been playing archer for quite a while, and i know the difference between a two hit and a gg; standing still spamming 1 skill does not count as being gg (lets not even include the fact that he carries 1 styx). his shower combo is not even good and its a fuckin easy combo to learn.

gonna make a pk trailer for fun? thats fine idc, but if your going to post it on the forums for people to critique, then dont start making excuses when people who actually play the class put their opinions in it.

it's great movie GZ on it

Not amused.. You clearly dont know how to play ss an archer thus making the video suck..

brooooosef this is needing better raidings.. okayings? gooodbyeings

Quote Originally Posted by weilarn View Post
    Not amused.. You clearly dont know how to play ss an archer thus making the video suck..

Quote Originally Posted by maltuz View Post
    first time I play archer in pk so u could be right about that when it comes to range combo, tho I can pull out a nice tank combo. As for my sin combo, u should watch closer if u can't see it...
    Clearly you didn't read before replying, no need for trolls to spam same shit over n over. Not amusing

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    gonna make a pk trailer for fun? thats fine idc, but if your going to post it on the forums for people to critique, then dont start making excuses when people who actually play the class put their opinions in it.
    Dont believe he put it up for the "critics." Just giving the people who love to watch archer movies something to watch
    And as I stated above, it's fine with one critic. Getting old with people saying same thing over and over again, dont u think?

Clearly you didn't read before replying, no need for trolls to spam same shit over n over. Not amusing

Dont believe he put it up for the "critics." Just giving the people who love to watch archer movies something to watch
    And as I stated above, it's fine with one critic. Getting old with people saying same thing over and over again, dont u think?
    Clearly you dont understand that people will put their opinions in a thread even if someone like you agrees or not. Im curious to see what you expect from a forum community if you upload a movie, or make a thread, no personal opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by maltuz View Post
    Yo was kinda bored yesterday so I threw together some of our clan pk into a movie, expecting our full movie to come out within a month or so. Best archer clan in Europe server.......Oh snap, guess we're the only archer clan in server ^,^

and please no flame on the music track, I'm white and I ain't digging black music aight? no offence, Peace!

ENJOY!

EUKO - Snap PK Trailer - YouTube

Clearly you dont understand that people will put their opinions in a thread even if someone like you agrees or not. Im curious to see what you expect from a forum community if you upload a movie, or make a thread, no personal opinions?
    What I think doesn't really matter. It's just common sense. Dunno where he stated that he wanted peoples personal opinions.

And I've made a couple topics. If I would want this "forum community's" personal opinion I woulda made a poll instead.

Just really dont like it when people go on and on about the same stuff. Usually trolling.

Dunno where he stated that he wanted peoples personal opinions.

And I've made a couple topics. If I would want this "forum community's" personal opinion I woulda made a poll instead.
    Its sad to see that you dont realise that no matter what you discuss people will get affected by their personal opinion. As much as id like to there is no point going on since you dont seem to have all the horses in your stable.

Little archer Senior Member

Dunno where he stated that he wanted peoples personal opinions.
    lol, i thought that was what forums were for.

next time either ask a mod to instantly lock the thread right after the post is made or just silently upload to youtube if you dont want to receive criticism

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

?????????????????

why do i even bother

you dont seem to have all the horses in your stable.
    Calling me for something? Just spit it out please, this makes you look smarter than you are

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol, i thought that was what forums were for.

next time either ask a mod to instantly lock the thread right after the post is made or just silently upload to youtube if you dont want to receive criticism
    Was wondering when you would show up actually
    I can stand criticism, it's stupidty that gets to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    ?????????????????

why do i even bother
    Rhetorical question?
    Last edited by atraaan; 11-29-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Banned Senior Member

I can stand criticism, it's stupidty that gets to me.

thats why your always mad, you must hate your self

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    thats why your always mad, you must hate your self
    Here he comes
    Was 50 50 about you showing up too Lex

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast