Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

euko upgrading wtf!

This is a discussion on euko upgrading wtf! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay so i just hit lvl 62 on my rogue. I have been playing for about 6 days now. I ...
Page: 1

Federalb3ast

Default euko upgrading wtf!

Okay so i just hit lvl 62 on my rogue. I have been playing for about 6 days now. I sold about 100$ worth of pus items and made myself 120m. So i bought a bunch of +7 chitins and MD's a few shards +5. I bought about 4 trinas. I then burnt 3 peaces of chitin Okay no biggy +8 isnt easy right? Then i burnt a bunch of +8 woods mauls and such. I then put up my MD+7 and forgot the trina but all i saw was a white light...Success!!! Cool So then i put up a peace of +7 fp to burn and wtf +8 again??? I then put up a peace of chitin 7 with trina and it burnt. Okay... Put up another md+7 with trina and SUCCESS!!!. Wow 3 +8's in 10 min not bad. I then put up my shard +5's burnt a few made 2 +7's. I then logged out for work. When i got home that night I went back to the anvil I Then put up one shard +7 and made a +4 rebirth with the tears i had. ( dont worry ) I then burt a bunch of fp7 and wood/mauls Made chitin 8 pads and chitin 8 boots both with 1 burn in the middle. I then put up my shard +7 And it burnt WAIT THAT WAS NOT THE SHARD +7 that was my +4 rebirth **** im tired and stupid as fuck. So i said fuck it and put up my shard +7 and made it +3 rebirth lol...

I could have been rolling around with +4 rebirth shard and +3.... But instead i Made +8 fp pauldron +8 chitin pads/boots 2x md +8 and shard +3 rebirth.

Still why is the anvil so easy on euko? And if its so easy then we will be seeing +9's in a matter of days/weeks.

Its a matter that they should be looking into. That and the fact that i made +8's without trinas and when i did use a trina they boomed???wtf lol

Anyways Just another day in euko I hope others will read this and be inspired to go upgrade some shit before they make it harder.

lmao..
    FederalB3ast,

Banned Senior Member

there already +9's.

Federalb3ast

+9 high class already????

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Federalb3ast View Post
    +9 high class already????
    chitins+9 yes and at +7 it starts being highclass.

Federalb3ast

Chitins 7 are so cheap..( and yes i know they are high class at +7 ) That and people buy GB's and tons of PUS. One of my friends spent 700$ on this server already. He has +8 items but full uniques Already a +1. Must be nice to spend ever last dime you got on a video game. Or they got a rich Momma and daddy. Its hard to compete with these Noobs. Plus alot of them use nostromo macro pad. This game has come a long way but i see Nobody else has. I really dont see how minoring is so hard that you need to buy a 75$ macro pad to do it for you. These kids are not fooling anyone. when you can see The mouse curser moving in their pk videos as they are comboing and minoring its obvious. or they got some well trained toes lol.

There will always be +9's early. You cant stop it. The good thing is a solid gamer who is smart knows that it does not matter because in a few months I will also have +9's but i will get them way cheaper. FREE. Then i will pay my rent when i sell them to the noobs on marketplace.
    Usko<euko Baba's<Oldies Without fail
    Federalb3ast,

Little archer Senior Member

gogogo buy them

Federalb3ast

I just turned on fraps just to show how easy it is to upgrade. i got 3 raptors +7 and hb+5 euko 2 watch the magic...

I just turned on fraps just to show how easy it is to upgrade. i got 3 raptors +7 and hb+5 euko 2 watch the magic...
    go go post vid when your done up'ing =P

Federalb3ast

lmao...Posting video on euko. This is just insane upgrading should not be this easy...Hope they change the upgrade rates..

+8 raptor +6 hb ftw!!!!

Total upgrades in less then 18 hrs.
    2x md +8
    2x chitin +8
    2x fp +8
    1x shard +3 reb
    Raptor +7 (x2)
    Raptor +8
    hb+6
    Mage fp Pad +8
    Woodstaff +9
    Money spent 100$ Days played (6)

Its not easy..u either got luck or u dont,like me,burned enion to +6 with trina

Banned Senior Member

lmao...Posting video on euko. This is just insane upgrading should not be this easy...Hope they change the upgrade rates..

+8 raptor +6 hb ftw!!!!

Total upgrades in less then 18 hrs.
    2x md +8
    2x chitin +8
    2x fp +8
    1x shard +3 reb
    Raptor +7 (x2)
    Raptor +8
    hb+6
    Mage fp Pad +8
    Woodstaff +9
    Money spent 100$ Days played (6)
    Dude ure happy ore what?
    go post more !!!!!!!

is it that easy? lol .... I might come over and start money making account :P

thats just retardedly insane luck.

Cool story bro.

i know dozens of people who burnt their personals to +6 with trina, i burned like 10x raptor already without making 1 +7, this while i made a krowaz+7 set in cw with 6x +3 pieces, two hb+8's, a dv +8, 2x gabs ada +7 from +1...
    also burned a hb+3 here in euko....
    so u just got insanely lucky i guess

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast