Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

euko upgrading wtf!

This is a discussion on euko upgrading wtf! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga hahaha hahaha hahaha Thats what I say...
Page: 4

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    hahaha
    hahaha
    hahaha
    Thats what I say

Banned Senior Member

this made MY DAY

How to burn $500 in 5 seconds

by : MrCassiba

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    this made MY DAY

You still suck. tihihihihi

Federalb3ast

I pmed a Mod on euko..He told me that the rates are set low I gave him the link to my video that shows my items and he told me to submit a support ticket. So i did ( waiting on response) Oh and btw Im not worried about vsing anyone atm im only lvl 64. If you want to vs a rogue pm Jeff aka stonecoldkillah If you can beat him ill be shocked. All i can say is i ran with some of the best in usko. And yes even jeffrina And petsmart back on cypher. Im like a secret ill be in the shadows waiting Gearing up for some Fun pk. Btw If any mod can help me remember my old Ko4life Password i remember the ID It would be nice to have that account name back. i had over 2k post and my member date was 2006. I hate being able to not post in market section. And im sure alot of euko Members would like me to post in market section because i have got some stacked items to sell.

Oh last night I was upgrading with a friend and he made warrior Fp+9
    And he also made Imapact +8
    I know this isnt the place to post my selling list but until the mods can help me get my old account back here is the list for selling.

warrior fp +9
    Impact +8
    raptor +8
    2x md +8
    Rogue chitin +8
    Old Roc
    Wp 2x
    PP

Pm me Or drop me an e-mail.
    Selling only In game coin Or uniques trade

Thanks to everyone who post on my topics. Every topic i have made has been over 3 pages.
    I like pie
    FederalBeast,

wheres the video?
    cant find it here neiter on euko forums

Federalb3ast

The video isnt public Until CS writes me back. I dont want to exploit a bug within my upgrade method. All i can say is i see randoms walking up to the anvil and spamming +7 upgrades. Like 10 in a row. then walking away all shiny. lol Either they just bought coin and made the chitins rebirth or what.. But this morning i saw a low lvl (52) spam +6 upgrades then +7 upgrades. It was the same number of +6's as +7's So explain that?? haXXX0rs

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Federalb3ast View Post
    The video isnt public Until CS writes me back. I dont want to exploit a bug within my upgrade method. All i can say is i see randoms walking up to the anvil and spamming +7 upgrades. Like 10 in a row. then walking away all shiny. lol Either they just bought coin and made the chitins rebirth or what.. But this morning i saw a low lvl (52) spam +6 upgrades then +7 upgrades. It was the same number of +6's as +7's So explain that?? haXXX0rs
    explain? upgrading on a other char and not ure main .

Federalb3ast

Chabo I know this is off topic. But are you guys in need of a GG rogue? im online 5-7 hrs a day. I Can give my cell number for boss runs etc..

Pm me

a bug within your upgrade method? you said in the beginning you threw in some item it succeeded then 1 fail and after that another success, so you didnt just stand normally in front of anvil or went somewhere else but used some strange shit? comparing this to your "yes i use minor pedal" topic it seems you used a bug knowingly and now try to keep those items because of telling cs about it?

Federalb3ast

Its not a minor pedal for 1. Its called nostromo. And you seem a little bit heated man whats wrong? YOU MAD BRO? None of these topics are yours to flame so go get a cookie and a juice box and take a nap.

Im just saying. The upgrade rate is to high. Or the Chi neeners found some kind of auto upgrade hack because they cant farm gold. who knows? Im not a computer wiz kid. I just want euko to be Pure and without the abuse that usko endored.

I like cheese
    FederalBeast,

are u some kind of retarded? "im a computer wiz" whats the intention of senteces like that? are u some cosplay freak?
    im pretty much the opposite of mad. not playing ko anymore.
    so you seriously contacted cs and asked them to lower the upgrade rates? then why dont you just show your video
    and there's not a single difference between minor pedal and that macro pad you described in your other topic

I've never understood why people always post images and then hide parts of the image. Why even bother posting it, lulz.

i saw someone making 2x chitin +8 in a row. u.u

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    i saw someone making 2x chitin +8 in a row. u.u
    That was probably adding stats , this announcements are very ambiguous and many people are confusing adding elemental or stats with actually making the weapon or armor. Anyway, i have to admit apart from that, many people are getting very lucky at upgrading and maybe it's worth looking at. I'd like to see the video you made Federalb3ast, to check if you use a certain method that might be bugged here or maybe u're just lucky and all these problem is just a stupid case of unbelievable luck and jelousy from certain people that get no luck at all, while others are getting their items to +8 very easily.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast