Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

[europa] +9 after 12 reverse HELL BREAKER

This is a discussion on [europa] +9 after 12 reverse HELL BREAKER within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; knight online Europa trying +9 hell breaker - YouTube seems fishy -.-...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    was a bug that you could put so manny trina's at the upgrade

so he putted the 3trina's^^

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

WOW.... ok euko needs to be advised that the multiple trina bug can still be done in their servers. Not predicting doom or anything but people trina bugging in such new server just gonna hurt all the work they been putting into banning cheaters.

Its obvous that he used 3 trinas on that upgrade, i wonder why he even fraped it lol.And saying that he didnt fraped the end of upgrading more then a fisshy.
    Nothing against Turks,but they r living for this game and to find/exploit out new bugs.
    Is that means that in a week or so there would be like 10+ +9 items?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

There could be. People can say whatever they want but the fact is that ANY server that allowed turkish players was flooded with +9s or +10s in like 2 months. Im not being racist or anything. But look at C East Vs C West. They are the same age but items wise they are completely different C East can be compared to Cypher and Ares.

Honestly from what i hear EUKO has been working very hard at keeping GMs involved in the game but for now they should put an upgrade cap for now till they can fix that anvil.

how the hell its even possible to use 3 trinas .?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Anvil on EUKO is quite similar as the one on usko I wouldn't say that it succeeds more. I myself have burnt a lot of items to +7 with trina. It's not that hard to make+8 or even+9. The thing about EUKO is that items are hard to trade cause they are soul bound so people have no other chance to have guts and just upgrade, that's why here's the result of such good items. Cause the game is forcing you to grow balls if you want to have good item. You could maybe buy a +8 sealed item if someone makes it and he's not planning to use it (rare ocasion). But people that upgrades their own gea, that gear is non tradable (hence equiped already), so they just upgrade all left overs they got, simply because they can't sell them. That's the result of such high grade items poping out on server in my humble opinion.

The One And Only Senior Member

The gms started to be corrupt already in there ^^?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruky View Post
    how the hell its even possible to use 3 trinas .?
    not......................

holy shit..........

Banned for scamming.

the rate isnt that high rly, just that all baba trinas to make +6 and +7, then +8 and +9 ofc, so easy to make items with trina... nothing special

it has been about 2 months and there are only 2 high class +9 item so far in Europe And congrats that person to have ball to go +9 I think also gms have investigated that account but i suppose found nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    u must be trollin right?
    Nope, there's big differences.

When Usko first came out, it was the original Knight Online. No FT, lvl 45-1 dark lunar war, no chaos, OLD cz map etc. This game was TOUGH. The only sources of items were Dark Mares, Bosses, Events and then later corrupt GMs.

EUKO came out with the post-KE and post-RofD drop tables and rates: No such things as shards from deruvish then. The rates are also good. In original KO i wanted to farm an ironxbow at lamias, and it took me about 23 hours over a few days to get my first and last farmed item in this stupid game.

So you have a different starting point for both servers. Anyways man, +9 Hell breaker is spelled the same in all servers: B-A-L-L-Z

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    I guess that's the difference between the Turkish people (and all others that weren't allowed to play C-West) and all of us, They have the balls to go further and further ^^
    its not about balls. its about money

"all of us" have USD to go further and further and further
    True Story

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast