Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EverLong clan [naked] pk video

This is a discussion on EverLong clan [naked] pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTtfHtQXmI]YouTube - EverLong of Beramus ::Knight Online:: Clan Pk Show [HD] Quality ::[/ame] /flame on...
Page: 1

Banned

Default EverLong clan [naked] pk video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTtfHtQXmI]YouTube - EverLong of Beramus ::Knight Online:: Clan Pk Show [HD] Quality ::[/ame]

/flame on

Banned

Now im not usually one who cares much to judge somebody's PK video, but I have seen so many with the same crap that I feel the need to give some input here. Why are you showing footage where your camping human base?!?! Noone wants to see that. Instead get some clips where there is some constant action going on so the viewer doesn't get bored. Spend some more time editing the dam thing so its atleast "decent" to watch. You have a sub par combo, Im more than sure you could of gotten better footage than what you did. Lastly I hate when people make videos from like freakin 2 days of PK. Dude take your time, get your best clips, spend some time editing than post. I know I sound like a really annoying person right now but I had to give my 4 cents.

Good Luck.

That wasnt that bad. I liked it >.< Nice combo and good priests. Naked pk ftw !

guy use's pedal

haha looks like fun u pk better then ur server when naked very risky tho with towers that one rogue thought h e was gonna get exped a few times

TNM

nothing major but i noticed the priest (hypnotize) was wearing chitins around 2:19
    still a nice movie, i didn't expect the naked pk to go that well

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    Now im not usually one who cares much to judge somebody's PK video, but I have seen so many with the same crap that I feel the need to give some input here. Why are you showing footage where your camping human base?!?! Noone wants to see that. Instead get some clips where there is some constant action going on so the viewer doesn't get bored. Spend some more time editing the dam thing so its atleast "decent" to watch. You have a sub par combo, Im more than sure you could of gotten better footage than what you did. Lastly I hate when people make videos from like freakin 2 days of PK. Dude take your time, get your best clips, spend some time editing than post. I know I sound like a really annoying person right now but I had to give my 4 cents.

Good Luck.
    good so u understand what flame means <__<
    1st , i suck at editing so i put whatever i got , i didnt force u to watch it so stop whining
    2nd, Being naked was the reason i put video here cuz i dont see any ppl have guts/ballz to pk naked
    3rd , ty for watching ...

Edit: It is not me who record the vid; my clannie

why do u use pedal for combo to noob to do it your own self?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    why do u use pedal for combo to noob to do it your own self?
    again;
    "Edit: It is not me who record the vid; my clannie "

and also u can check the part whn we rading exp prties , he doesnt use pedal or any programs for sure,
    u can ask this guy in Beramus , everyone knw him as in legit player and also a perfect clan leader

P.S : ty for posting anwyz

/keep_flame_on

Naked PK has been done be4, though I usually enjoy watching it.
    1) Bit boring and slow for my taste
    2) Same music as every other pk video it seems (let the bodies hit the floor mainly)
    3) 5 priests? (I saw 1 was bp, but still)
    4) The raiding xp(farm slot booro) scene I saw 1-2 kills in almost 1 minute of footage?
    5) I play Ares, so I am used to our type of pk, but even though this was a themed pk to this video, the intelligence of the people you went up against compared to Ares...I no longer wonder how Ares makes it to the finals/wins in the Interserver wars.
    6) I can see this video was taking in a day or two, but what time of day? Turkey sleeping?

Good concept, record over a longer period of time, or use 2x speed on some of the scenes, original music.

I'm a CS priest on Ares, and for giggles, I have let my clan rogues crit point me naked w/ no AC, and w/ 11khp, I have been hit for 10.6k, so I wonder the gear of some of the people you went up against since during the duration of the movie I do not believe I saw you redball at all

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Naked Everlong Pk video lol, not too bad, miss pking with you guys..

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    nothing major but i noticed the priest (hypnotize) was wearing chitins around 2:19
    still a nice movie, i didn't expect the naked pk to go that well
    damn hypno is cheating >_<

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    6) I can see this video was taking in a day or two, but what time of day? Turkey sleeping?
    the vid was taken in a day and it was arond 10 or 11 Canada night time, we were bored and wanted to do some crazy stuff, that's all

Rainbow0

Huh? Nice idea, nice vid. Nothing more to say.

was kinda nice

Neked is cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast