Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

everything has been edited

This is a discussion on everything has been edited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys, it's "E" combo .. or how can i say it... juust insted rr you use re or something like ...
Page: 5

sexy Owa

Guys, it's "E" combo .. or how can i say it... juust insted rr you use re or something like that, i saw already 2 ppl in movies and one guy in game doing this... its hard to do it if you run but for VS is't rly pwnage, you should learn it, coz it's rly a lil bit faster...[/b]
    E and RR both cancel your skill animation, speed differences between the two can only be determined by how comfortable you are with them -.- ive used both perfer rr because of 3 years having used it >.< they both do the same thing, one can cancel priests heals and do bonus damage with R attacks the other just spams the skill its a matter of preferance but E is in no way better then RR at canceling your skills animation

hansen

like they said, nothing special
    and no offence but if someone can beat you doesnt mean he is a cheater or smthg

saca

4-5 ok i can do it too but tanking not when other is running ....[/b]
    got agree with u <_<

Banned

E gets more Rs in then RR combo

but cant cancel the skill animation any faster then a normal combo.

Banned

On my experience i could see on that video that wln his combo was normal (1hit - 2hit sequence) and i can see ur skill naidenz not always casted, just he know exactly skill lvl 70 delay thats why u think he got faster combo.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If it was 3 hits, I&#39;d say pro combo, like an r hit, then skill, then r hit again, repeat D: but I can&#39;t imagine getting 4 hits like that, maybe tanking, but not running xD

knightmaster2118

Idk... I think its a hack personally...If you notice within 1 skill animation he has 4 hits and no way in hell you can get 4 rr&#39;s and skill off in that time.... whats his ign btw?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

thats normal hits for an HB... with a raptor, even the best combo will only get every other r hit, 1 r hit per 2 howling swords, and u can get 3 howling swords in per pot, when ur potting in a 1v1... its 3 hs before u can pot again.

Howling sword has a cooldown that lasts a little bit under 1 second, about .8 of a second if im correct. And pots are at about 3 seconds, so u can only get 3 howling&#39;s every 3 seconds, regardless.

Knowing that, u will get 4/5 per pot with a raptor when sum1 else is sitting there tanking u and spamming pots. With an HB or faster weapons however, the r attack to howling sword ratio is 2:3 in contrast to raptor which is 1:2. Therefore it should almost always be 5 hits per pot when sum1 is tanking u and hp potting. Since its them potting, its possible to get random 6s because u might squeeze the last r hit in, right after they potted...

But typically its 4-5-4-5-4-5-4-5 with raptor, 5-5-5-5-5-5 with random 6s every so often with a weapon faster than raptor. With dual weapons its a few more random 6s spread throughout the 5s, because they have faster attack speed than hb and giga.

As for the E combo ppl are talking about, E combo is done by pressing r once, so that ur character has begun attacking the targetted player, and then assuming ur skill is on 3, you press 3e3e3e3e3e3e3e3e3e. Now, Ive tested this with different weapons, and ive noticed it does get a few extra r&#39;s in a long period of time than a normal combo. But, with a raptor it makes no difference, because the raptor is so horrendously slow. You will still get 1:2 r hits with raptor, with any combo. It will always be 1:2.

Also another combo that has a similar effect to the e combo is the combo Cerote uses, in which u press s3r s3r or w3r w3r. The "w" or "s" is pressed before the cooldown on howling sword is completely finished, and u press 3, ur skill right when the cooldown is up, and r obviously following that. This begins ur r attack on ur target sooner than a normal 3wr or 3sr or whatever else, when ur attack canceling follows the skill. When u normally combo the info bar says, using howling sword, stop normal attack, beginning normal attack. When u use this kind of combo it will say stop normal attack, using howling sword, beginning normal attack. Giving ur normal attack more time to inflict damage, before u combo again.

Either way u do it, the E combo and s3r combo begins ur r attack animations sooner, allowing u to get an exra r after a series of howling&#39;s. From testing each i see that i get an extra r, every 5 or 6 or more howlings. But, its obviously not a HUGE difference. It basically just means u get a few more 6&#39;s on the board if ur timing it with hp pots. Which is why I still prefer to use wsr combo during 1v1s.

As for ppl saying they get "7&#39;s" thats because their using blooding, and they get those 100 damage hits from blooding every couple seconds. Without the DOTs from blooding its pretty much physically impossible to get 7 hits in between 2 pots. And as well to any1 saying they get 5-6 per pot with raptor, thats bullshit. You MAY get a LUCKY 6 hits per pot, but it will be extremely rare, only because ur r hit from a previous combo inched out of the previous pot, and got in to the next set, as well as that 2 of ur next 3 combos during that pot are going to have successful r-hits. Extremely LUCKY, and doesnt happen consistently. 4/5 is the normal average for any1 i know. And if u got 1 set that got 6 hits per pot, whereas the rest were 5&#39;s and 4&#39;s, u cant say that they got 5&#39;s and 6&#39;s accross the board >_>

From what i saw in that video, he was getting mostly 5&#39;s in between ur pots, and some 4&#39;s. Since hes running thats probably why he had a couple 4&#39;s. Watching the 1v1, comparing it to ur hits, he was just getting the normal 2 r hits per 3 howling swords. He&#39;s not using hacks, hes not using any amazing combo. And if he had been using e combo or s3rs3rw3r, the difference is so slight, its hard to notice. Hes probably just doing a 3wr or 3sr, and hes still making mistakes (accounting for those 4 hits in between pots). Which isnt that hard to do on a warrior

I don&#39;t know as much about rogue, so i wont be able to tell u anything about their combo&#39;s and shit, but most good rogues i know get 5&#39;s and 6&#39;s... but more 6&#39;s than a warrior will possibly get. I do know that E combo makes a bigger difference on their class, than a warrior... because they arent as restricted by the cooldowns and the slow weapon attack speeds warriors are.

Banned

thats normal hits for an HB... with a raptor, even the best combo will only get every other r hit, 1 r hit per 2 howling swords, and u can get 3 howling swords in per pot, when ur potting in a 1v1... its 3 hs before u can pot again.

Howling sword has a cooldown that lasts a little bit under 1 second, about .8 of a second if im correct. And pots are at about 3 seconds, so u can only get 3 howling&#39;s every 3 seconds, regardless.

Knowing that, u will get 4/5 per pot with a raptor when sum1 else is sitting there tanking u and spamming pots. With an HB or faster weapons however, the r attack to howling sword ratio is 2:3 in contrast to raptor which is 1:2. Therefore it should almost always be 5 hits per pot when sum1 is tanking u and hp potting. Since its them potting, its possible to get random 6s because u might squeeze the last r hit in, right after they potted...

But typically its 4-5-4-5-4-5-4-5 with raptor, 5-5-5-5-5-5 with random 6s every so often with a weapon faster than raptor. With dual weapons its a few more random 6s spread throughout the 5s, because they have faster attack speed than hb and giga.

As for the E combo ppl are talking about, E combo is done by pressing r once, so that ur character has begun attacking the targetted player, and then assuming ur skill is on 3, you press 3e3e3e3e3e3e3e3e3e. Now, Ive tested this with different weapons, and ive noticed it does get a few extra r&#39;s in a long period of time than a normal combo. But, with a raptor it makes no difference, because the raptor is so horrendously slow. You will still get 1:2 r hits with raptor, with any combo. It will always be 1:2.

Also another combo that has a similar effect to the e combo is the combo Cerote uses, in which u press s3r s3r or w3r w3r. The "w" or "s" is pressed before the cooldown on howling sword is completely finished, and u press 3, ur skill right when the cooldown is up, and r obviously following that. This begins ur r attack on ur target sooner than a normal 3wr or 3sr or whatever else, when ur attack canceling follows the skill. When u normally combo the info bar says, using howling sword, stop normal attack, beginning normal attack. When u use this kind of combo it will say stop normal attack, using howling sword, beginning normal attack. Giving ur normal attack more time to inflict damage, before u combo again.

Either way u do it, the E combo and s3r combo begins ur r attack animations sooner, allowing u to get an exra r after a series of howling&#39;s. From testing each i see that i get an extra r, every 5 or 6 or more howlings. But, its obviously not a HUGE difference. It basically just means u get a few more 6&#39;s on the board if ur timing it with hp pots. Which is why I still prefer to use wsr combo during 1v1s.

As for ppl saying they get "7&#39;s" thats because their using blooding, and they get those 100 damage hits from blooding every couple seconds. Without the DOTs from blooding its pretty much physically impossible to get 7 hits in between 2 pots. And as well to any1 saying they get 5-6 per pot with raptor, thats bullshit. You MAY get a LUCKY 6 hits per pot, but it will be extremely rare, only because ur r hit from a previous combo inched out of the previous pot, and got in to the next set, as well as that 2 of ur next 3 combos during that pot are going to have successful r-hits. Extremely LUCKY, and doesnt happen consistently. 4/5 is the normal average for any1 i know. And if u got 1 set that got 6 hits per pot, whereas the rest were 5&#39;s and 4&#39;s, u cant say that they got 5&#39;s and 6&#39;s accross the board >_>
    From what i saw in that video, he was getting mostly 5&#39;s in between ur pots, and some 4&#39;s. Since hes running thats probably why he had a couple 4&#39;s. Watching the 1v1, comparing it to ur hits, he was just getting the normal 2 r hits per 3 howling swords. He&#39;s not using hacks, hes not using any amazing combo. And if he had been using e combo or s3rs3rw3r, the difference is so slight, its hard to notice. Hes probably just doing a 3wr or 3sr, and hes still making mistakes (accounting for those 4 hits in between pots). Which isnt that hard to do on a warrior
    I don&#39;t know as much about rogue, so i wont be able to tell u anything about their combo&#39;s and shit, but most good rogues i know get 5&#39;s and 6&#39;s... but more 6&#39;s than a warrior will possibly get. I do know that E combo makes a bigger difference on their class, than a warrior... because they arent as restricted by the cooldowns and the slow weapon attack speeds warriors are.[/b]
    Thats a LONG ass post

NaidenZ

Thats a LONG ass post

yep =(

Thats a LONG ass post[/b]
    yah, well ur the one i tested all this shit on, so :P

Ive spent too much time testing combos and etc. h34r:

chimera2888

Thats a LONG ass post[/b]
    but its 100% correct

NaidenZ

yah, well ur the one i tested all this shit on, so :P

Ive spent too much time testing combos and etc. h34r:[/b]
    well I really don&#39;t know , but just look my items ( iron set rocs pes set chitin8 nd still getting pwned that fast.. with his combo , even running and even with shield , ive tried that combo running and maybe it&#39;s normal
    later i&#39;ll see if i can do same in akara
    when servers back ofc :X

E combo for rogue is useless =( , saw like 10 rogues doing this combo and there is nothing specia, i can easily spawn my skills more faster than them even with rskillwr combo...

making my video with sony vegas ^_^

soon <3 pk vid rog :x

but its 100% correct [/b]

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

yes, you know me , i can do even 7 hits+ but with rogue
    new link http://files.filefront.com/GAYwmv/;9.../fileinfo.html[/b]
    That link doesn&#39;t work for me either. Fix it please.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast