Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

everything has been edited

This is a discussion on everything has been edited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That link doesn't work for me either. Fix it please.[/b] filefront dont work for me too p.d : sexy eres ...
Page: 6

Admin

That link doesn't work for me either. Fix it please.[/b]
    filefront dont work for me too
    p.d : sexy eres una mierda D:

Offtopic btw has anione seen those chineze clans ever exp ?O_o im talking about Greatofchina and jilwein(somethig like that) and they are all lvl 70+ and seling all sworts of fragments from sloth<above and that warior is from GreatofChina so anithnig is possible ^^

Banned

from what i can see he hits 2 times there is a small pause another 2 times then some times 1 and 2 times agin faster and i think he did 3 hits fast... that is a normal combo :S

kibal

what was that ? 2r + 3hs per hp pot?

NaidenZ

edit

you need winrar for decompress this file

I dont think thats hacks... 4-5 is average, but i dont know cause this guy wasnt tanking his was chasing.. But still 4-5 seems reasonable cause 4-5 and even 5-6 is possible while tanking. Just a good player I&#39;d say..

J

Seems like you have something to cry about every server you go to.

dbluestyle

DUDE, that combo is normal. Mine is faster ^____^

yeah i do 25 hits each pot.... big deal joke.... yeah its a normal combo.. but i never checked out my running combo.. it might even be better then that

tbh that combo is normal. 4-5 hits...and he has hell breaker, he shud be doing 5-6 with hb... 5 with raptor. I do 5 with raptor and 6 with dualies cuz of R damage....what are you complaining about? theres nothing wrong. Surprised to see sum1 that can almost woop ur ass? Your not that special naidenz, think before you post.

personally i cant tell if 75 blooding on but i think its good combo looking like 4-5hits all time with hb h34r:
    i think 5 hits with giga and blooding is good but hb or raptor is slower... idk

The only weird thing is that he was running when he got it.

5 hits on a warrior is good, but I&#39;ve seen 6 and yes with a raptor.

Mike_Miller

ll legcut working twice and he kinda had that legcut pretty quick after the 1st ran out and on a higher level its a bit harder imo.

but the combo it self is right with the four-5 hits but he seems to begetting 5 alot maybe pro player but in a no name server and no one knows him? probly a hack i see alot of crazymageofchiz doign that stuff and when they chase you we can see them glitching. can you see him glitching?

that is true, and yes curly 6 happens but its not consistently 6. I could combo that way too but i dont like it i feel it slows me down :P

but man overall there is nothing wrong with this, legcut working twice? well, rare but it happens, ive done it, and yes legcut is like ice, when it wares off the skill is ready again, so it can be used straightaway. running combo is not difficult, so i see nothing wrong with this video. /_end_topic

NaidenZ

tbh that combo is normal. 4-5 hits...and he has hell breaker, he shud be doing 5-6 with hb... 5 with raptor. I do 5 with raptor and 6 with dualies cuz of R damage....what are you complaining about? theres nothing wrong. Surprised to see sum1 that can almost woop ur ass? Your not that special naidenz, think before you post.[/b]
    go back to your server

atm, wasnt me the first who was crying, it was zuzu (a guy who has same items nd 1 lvl lower than me) nd he got raped by this chinese nd its really weird his combo

just ask holychit or everyone who is playing in akara which have made vs wiht him or smt

anyway seems like there are too many pro players here from girakon which got raped even without pauldron/helmet...
    anyway out/ done

its just a good combo ^_^

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast