Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

everything has been edited

This is a discussion on everything has been edited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go back to your server atm, wasnt me the first who was crying, it was zuzu nd its really weird ...
Page: 7

J

go back to your server

atm, wasnt me the first who was crying, it was zuzu nd its really weird his combo

just ask holychit or everyone who is playing in akara

anyway seems like there are too many pro players here from girakon which got raped even without pauldron/helmet...
    anyway out/ done

its just a good combo ^_^[/b]
    Nope sounds like you made the post and your crying.

Didn't realize this was the Akara Server Section. SORRY.

DarK

go back to his server? you posted on ko4life,

saca

Nope sounds like you made the post and your crying.

Didn't realize this was the Akara Server Section. SORRY.[/b]

here we go again haters start to flame <_<

NaidenZ

if i can&#39;t make the combo like him, doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s hack, it&#39;s just weird, ask everyone who is playing in akara nd they will say same

some of those pro guys who like to talk much in forums but acutally when i fighted them r simple unskilled players should try to get any accuont and fight this chinese in akara

J

Haters? It&#39;s not like I don&#39;t like him. It&#39;s that he seems to have something to bitch about on every server he goes to.

go back to your server

atm, wasnt me the first who was crying, it was zuzu (a guy who has same items nd 1 lvl lower than me) nd he got raped by this chinese nd its really weird his combo

just ask holychit or everyone who is playing in akara which have made vs wiht him or smt

anyway seems like there are too many pro players here from girakon which got raped even without pauldron/helmet...
    anyway out/ done

its just a good combo ^_^[/b]
    Oh i remember when you owned havoc without helmet and pauldron! Oh wait...no i dont.. all i remember is our vs when you were 70+ and i was 67..and u had full gear on! How bout you come back to &#39;this&#39; server and show what your really made of, your not so special, ive said it before.

And we&#39;re not hating, im just tired of seeing this guy post like 1 video every week of &#39;cheaters&#39; even when his videos dont show anything. I havent flamed him at all, just stated my opinion. I know hes a pretty damn gg player and itd be cool to play with him or against him, but he needs to stop posting this kind of crap lol

Anyways peace, nice job beating him, he seems pretty good as well. Go own sum more noobs in akara... peace nukkahs..

NaidenZ

Haters? It&#39;s not like I don&#39;t like him. It&#39;s that he seems to cry on every server he goes to.[/b]
    Im crying always? , wrong man , i never cry, people like you and others are crying to me because i&#39;m babashoper, or full items, or xp whore or something so ya stop ur bullshits..., its the first time i saw a gooood warrior like him and thats why ive posted.

Seems like you have something to cry about every server you go to.[/b]
    sounds like your jealous cause he owns every server he goes to.

DarK

Im crying always? , wrong man , i never cry, people like you and others are crying to me because i&#39;m babashoper, or full items, or xp whore or something so ya stop ur bullshits..., its the first time i saw a gooood warrior like him and thats why ive posted.[/b]
    I bet, remember bloodlust?

NaidenZ

Oh i remember when you owned havoc without helmet and pauldron! Oh wait...no i dont.. all i remember is our vs when you were 70+ and i was 67..and u had full gear on! How bout you come back to &#39;this&#39; server and show what your really made of, your not so special, ive said it before.[/b]
    want me to play ironhazee nd kill u all once again ? but this time make a full vid ? if its, then count me

J

Im crying always? , wrong man , i never cry, people like you and others are crying to me because i&#39;m babashoper, or full items, or xp whore or something so ya stop ur bullshits..., its the first time i saw a gooood warrior like him and thats why ive posted.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=bloodlust

sounds like your jealous cause he owns every server he goes to.[/b]
    Yeah, he owned me when I didn&#39;t even play Girakon when he was playing. Nice flame buddy, go back in your Flames for Dummies book and find something that will insult me.

want me to play ironhazee nd kill u all once again ? but this time make a full vid ? if its, then count me[/b]
    Sure, go ahead and come, you never even vsed half of the best people in girakon anyways, you ledt before the server could mature. Id be happy to accepty your challenge broski.

DreAdSlay3R

Lawl, now you come back when ironhazee is lvl 80 HA.

NaidenZ

wait , are why talking about that guy called bloodlust ? that guy who killed a friend ( bluez) who was playing my accuont and he made his movie because he thought he was so pro killing a guy who didnt play ko for like 2 months+ till logos ?

are we talking about this bloodlust ?

J

wait , are why talking about that guy called bloodlust ? that guy who killed a friend ( bluez) who was playing my accuont and he made his movie because he thought he was so pro killing a guy who didnt play ko for like 2 months+ till logos ?

are we talking about this bloodlust ?

[/b]
    Oh are we talking about not your character, not your gear, not your level?

And does that change the fact you still cried like a little girl?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast