Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

everything has been edited

This is a discussion on everything has been edited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Should see him on msn -_- thank god im sin and hes warrior or we could never be cool. anyway ...
Page: 9

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Should see him on msn -_-

thank god im sin and hes warrior or we could never be cool.

anyway chill with the flames honestly... hes posting a video asking if its hack or just a good combo.... I would honestly consider it more of a complement then a whining post.....Since every1's ego has gotten so high everyone thinks they have the right opinion on a combo.

except locks hes tested it
    ( i was his dummy -_-)
    for hours.......and hours.........never again[/b]
    too bad those combo dummies in moradon cant hp pot huh? xD

sirlocksey pro ****** ;(

sirlocksey pro ****** ;([/b]
    jay pro cracka xD

chimera2888

this shouldn't be answered because nobody cares

anyways, who is unde? :X
    nd zuzu should come back to this topic nd help me !! he got raped by this chinese too so he might cry like me D: xD[/b]
    lolz at least ur being a good sport bout crying now ^^
    btw (unde=Stonecoldkillah) heard u vsed him never heard who won though ><
    ma bad for setting it off topic :S

Banned

lolz at least ur being a good sport bout crying now ^^
    btw (unde=Stonecoldkillah) heard u vsed him never heard who won though ><
    ma bad for setting it off topic :S[/b]
    Who cares who&#39;s better?
    1v1 is the simplest thing in KO.

ontopic......

that was a good combo.

btw i just wanna know 1 thing whos better sexyreplay or unde?[/b]
    undefeated vs&#39;d him on girakon with about same gear but lvl 75 vs 70. sexyreplay won but yea 5 levels is a lot...
    i dont see any reason for this topic to stay open now it&#39;s just flames on naidenz and a long combo discussion Oo

NaidenZ

undefeated vs&#39;d him on girakon with about same gear but lvl 75 vs 70. sexyreplay won but yea 5 levels is a lot...
    i dont see any reason for this topic to stay open now it&#39;s just flames on naidenz and a long combo discussion Oo[/b]
    yeah 5 lvls is alot , anyway fuck it

i told magix to close the topic but he decided * leave it to them to find a bug*

this should be good combo, just see how my hp drops so fast even with all items i have got in akara( iron set, rocs,) nd when i used shield he killed me anyway =(
    the problem is , all vs i did against warriors , all videos i saw from warriros , i never saw a combo like this =( maybe that is why this combo is weird for me =(

push it, push it, to the limit, limit, cause we&#39;re in it to win it, in it to win it, oh yea!

rattrap

yeah 5 lvls is alot , anyway fuck it

i told magix to close the topic but he decided * leave it to them to find a bug*

this should be good combo, just see how my hp drops so fast even with all items i have got in akara( iron set, rocs,) nd when i used shield he killed me anyway =(
    the problem is , all vs i did against warriors , all videos i saw from warriros , i never saw a combo like this =( maybe that is why this combo is weird for me =([/b]
    This is just a combo. If it were a hack he would hit you with 10 damages per half a second. Howling is a little slow and if you hold W press R once and just spam skill, it would look like this. When you were legcut, it would have been quite easy to get every single R in like the warrior did in the video. He is just a pro comboer.

Most of the new server&#39;s people don&#39;t really know how to combo but that is only what I have seen from pk videos and such. I rarely find anyone who does a good combo from any server as far as that goes.

sir_locksley you should be a teacher of warrior xD[/b]

Should see him on msn -_-

thank god im sin and hes warrior or we could never be cool.

anyway chill with the flames honestly... hes posting a video asking if its hack or just a good combo.... I would honestly consider it more of a complement then a whining post.....Since every1&#39;s ego has gotten so high everyone thinks they have the right opinion on a combo.

except locks hes tested it
    ( i was his dummy -_-)
    for hours.......and hours.........never again[/b]
    muffin and locksley are my 2 mentors from myko .. you want to learn shit its from those 2 babas

chimera2888

This is just a combo. If it were a hack he would hit you with 10 damages per half a second. Howling is a little slow and if you hold W press R once and just spam skill, it would look like this. When you were legcut, it would have been quite easy to get every single R in like the warrior did in the video. He is just a pro comboer.

Most of the new server&#39;s people don&#39;t really know how to combo but that is only what I have seen from pk videos and such. I rarely find anyone who does a good combo from any server as far as that goes.[/b]
    :lol: joking?

Most of the new server&#39;s people don&#39;t really know how to combo but that is only what I have seen from pk videos and such. I rarely find anyone who does a good combo from any server as far as that goes.[/b]
    uh huh?

I&#39;d beg to differ

Ive found it tougher competiton on the new servers rather than ares... And looking back on the "old school ares goodguns!" videos, i can say that if they came back right now, they wouldnt be anything spectacular.

Your combo is nothing spectacular, its fine... theres not much u can do to improve it, but warrior comboing is simple.

I&#39;m not gonna quote your longass post.

I didn&#39;t mean a consistent 6 ofc, as thats impossible I was saying I have seen a 6 per pot done before without blooding... but ofc the rest of them were not 6s.

I&#39;m just saying that its very feasible to get 5&#39;s [[like the video]] and that its probly just a good combo

I&#39;m not gonna quote your longass post.

I didn&#39;t mean a consistent 6 ofc, as thats impossible I was saying I have seen a 6 per pot done before without blooding

I&#39;m just saying that its very feasible to get 5&#39;s [[like the video]] and that its probly just a good combo[/b]
    yah, ive had a 6s with raptor, but its just not done often...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

didn&#39;t bother reading the other posts, however this is an average combo, nothing fishy about it.

As for the warrior himself, he is one of the chinese dupers... i believe he is even the owner of one of the "goldbar company" sites, which pretty much explains his and his clannies gear.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast