Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

eyy , wttf:D

This is a discussion on eyy , wttf:D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any one else notice those scrolls he has? K2 gave them out for some reason, I forget which, like 10% ...
Page: 2

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Any one else notice those scrolls he has? K2 gave them out for some reason, I forget which, like 10% more exp or something for another hour :P I can't believe some one still has those xD[/b]
    im sure if i logged my rogue in cypher i should have like 3of those scrolls^^

kurzak

Thats how we got those 1 - 2 years ago now?
    Thats how he got them on cwest.. Please read posts <_<[/b]
    we were reminising.
    now you quit pmsing.

we were reminising.
    now you quit pmsing.[/b]
    You said you dont remember how you got them. It was said earlier why k2 gave them to us. Now quit being a douche.

Any one else notice those scrolls he has? K2 gave them out for some reason, I forget which, like 10% more exp or something for another hour :P I can&#39;t believe some one still has those xD[/b]
    I still have about 5-7 of them on my old cypher account ahha.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I never went to bdw on any char, so I wouldn&#39;t know but if they are originals, then it&#39;d be pretty amazing.

kurzak

You said you dont remember how you got them. It was said earlier why k2 gave them to us. Now quit being a douche.[/b]

yeah, dickweed? it didnt say what we got them for. yea.
    now shove it tyvm.

<_< If you call over a month of not being able to play KO because of Turks servers were always down, 1 - 2 min lag spikes, DC&#39;d when you wernt lagging, then restarts when the other 2 wernt happening.. It was an awesome event![/b]
    You still didnt read did you? I even quoted this in a reply. Now please /quit

kurzak

my eyes randomly skip posts from worthless&#39;s such as u :/
    sorry.

my eyes randomly skip posts from worthless&#39;s such as u :/
    sorry.[/b]
    Wow not even I thought you wouldve been this retarded to come back with a reply like this. Please read topics before you try to prove someone wrong. Dickweed <_<

kurzak

Wow not even I thought you wouldve been this retarded to come back with a reply like this. Please read topics before you try to prove someone wrong. Dickweed <_<[/b]

please go kill yourself if you need to, dont try to be a smart ass on an online forum. if your unhappy with ur sad pathetic life, end it. save us all the trouble of having to read ur pathetic useless shit. we know you would like to be a mod, but the pointless bullshit you post trying to correct other peoples posts; truely sad.

now shoveittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

pls abi?

please go kill yourself if you need to, dont try to be a smart ass on an online forum. if your unhappy with ur sad pathetic life, end it. save us all the trouble of having to read ur pathetic useless shit. we know you would like to be a mod, but the pointless bullshit you post trying to correct other peoples posts; truely sad.

now shoveittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

pls abi?[/b]
    How the fuck am i posting pointless bullshit? I explained to you why k2 gave them out and then you acted like a retard with your posts making no sense. And they still dont. So dont be a retard on a forum. And dont try an act like your top shit over a keyboard. Because honestly, Its like winning the special olympics, It doesnt matter whether you win or lose, Your still a retard. Now go die.

You can get those pot from reaper @ abyss.[/b]
    +1

kurzak

How the fuck am i posting pointless bullshit? I explained to you why k2 gave them out and then you acted like a retard with your posts making no sense. And they still dont. So dont be a retard on a forum. And dont try an act like your top shit over a keyboard. Because honestly, Its like winning the special olympics, It doesnt matter whether you win or lose, Your still a retard. Now go die.[/b]

wowww rofllllllll. thats just sad. your that pathetic that your going to making fun of special people? horrible.
    what are you are like 13??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12