Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tweety huh? f9devil needs tower bug for nps? ofc not and it's not so clear that some ...
Page: 4

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Tweety
    huh? f9devil needs tower bug for nps? ofc not and it's not so clear that some 1 bugging towers or not on this ss.btw F9Devil is a good player actually in Lunar Wars,he's doing his best to command ppl that understand english,and also u need a ss like this to show *how stupid losers doing tower bug...

just take this on ares 2

YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON TO TALK

firem

crazy in ur pic cant see any1 bugging, maybe that was a legit town nova >.< dunno

OMFG YOU SEE IT? YOU SEE IT?

OMG LOOK AT POLISH1ST I CAN SEE HIS NAME HE MUST BE CHEATING OMFG OMFG OMFG

:mellow:

Crazy2010

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    OMFG YOU SEE IT? YOU SEE IT?

OMG LOOK AT POLISH1ST I CAN SEE HIS NAME HE MUST BE CHEATING OMFG OMFG OMFG

:mellow:
    YA only if u can get better at painting and im sure nigggz aint good with painting h43r:

KrisTysonLegolas

Dont see much there :lol:

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    huh? f9devil needs tower bug for nps? ofc not and it's not so clear that some 1 bugging towers or not on this ss.btw F9Devil is a good player actually in Lunar Wars,he's doing his best to command ppl that understand english,and also u need a ss like this to show *how stupid losers doing tower bug...

just take this on ares 2

[/b]
    dude

u still alive? thought u died on keyboard while flaming ppl topics without anyshit

on ares,every 1 knows we are doing nova town with legit ways,and losing lots of exp so any 1 knows who you are?and on that old ss can u show me the bugged towers?or u fcked picture's left side to block our tank?mehh u just smell go exp at golems and let me take ur easy nps.

FiRe

omg WTF....!!!! Hatred owned by Hatred :lol: .... old friends are being new enemy :rollseyes:

Bleek

F9 is a useless fat nigger with those big round glasses who got abandoned at birth only to be raised by 2 fags....

so dont worry about him
    And what are you?

< in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out cums cums cums >

No more bullshŭt, kk?
    that sig isnt you? yeah i can believe it,so when does puberty start for you?

i found it funny when i thought that was you in the sig, but now i find it funnier when i see that you obviously so poor teenager who looks they have been potholing for the past year, skin the colour of tooth paste, eyes healed over ectect...

i couldnt care less about who has been town rushing, i used to love the people who did town rushing, they were such easy np.

well i wish you luck with that

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

just take this on ares 2

[/b]

And if u play Rwox ur the last to talk also. Farking speed hacker. Poli is legit and doesn't cheat u dick.

hahampus

Originally posted by Robs0n
    Every1 who use Tower bug should be banned... not character that is sleeping ...the others who enter HB ...they should be banned too. Ehhh... and he is moderator on this forum ... man who is "plaŭing fair" <_< *

We will se what he say on that topic here ... and how long topic will stay without ban =)

YOU HAVE FUCKING USED IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn

CrawN

omfg K2 bann him!

defeatded :lol:

God this is amusing, we nova town legitly not through a bug I have no idea what happened in that incident as that was alex.

As for the generalisation that IF YOUR 70 YOU HAVE NO LIFE OMG, get over that pathetic bullshit. I barely play, F9 was made 70 around 16 months ago that's over a year for me to pk and play less than half an hour every day.

Yes guess what I went through a period where I played even 4 hours in a day along with alex the original F9 when we exp'd to 70 but that was over a year ago. I hardly play now bar managing valiance for exp partys and lunar wars so shut your mouth.

I don't see why every little 60 + on any server thinks they will aspire to greatness by talking shit about people who are easy to spot in the crowd get over it and just enjoy the game kk baba?

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

just take this on ares 2

And if u play Rwox ur the last to talk also. Farking speed hacker. Poli is legit and doesn't cheat u dick.[/b]
    Getting owned by mage isnt easy ... so u gone have to acuse me of hacking now moron ....lmao next time im gone have to tank u with manna :S /Quit_bitching

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast