Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dead noob on the floor getting arrows = bug abuse. Thats it if u see a dead noob on the ...
Page: 5

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Dead noob on the floor getting arrows = bug abuse. Thats it

if u see a dead noob on the floor getting attacked by towers, get out of there, simple as that.

SS proves he is bug abusing, who cares about the covering up, but he went a little too far.

lvl 70s are not life-less persons, just someone that dedicates its ko time to exp and knows how to do it properly.

you were to busy trying to cover up your warriors old skill bar u blocked out any chance of proving he was bug abuse

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::
    you were to busy trying to cover up your warriors old skill bar u blocked out any chance of proving he was bug abuse
    owned kkthxbb

garfieldbr

Default LOL

lol no comments for it... i always see ppl get bann for nothing and now?
    i dont know if's a acident or other thing... but if i see it i dont will believe, cuz f9 for me is a great player i say about alex... about matt nothing to say cuz i dont know who is him and dont know what char he have. and about what matt say here, just shut up if was other ppl why say anything here? just let who do it, come here and talk what happen. and lvl 70 mages doing nova town bugged is easy for see. hard for see is someone get bann 30 days and back for 100nps i never saw. we just dont understand what happen with this game... but ok. and ppl gold premium knight cash charater item buyer do anything(cheater, bug, ks or other bad thing) and nvm.
    very nice. for poor players this game will end soon.

haha such a lame post makes me laugh

haha fuck you chris :P

-edited cause rage rambling of an add kid

Aqu

Why DO people cover up their skill bar and HP/Mana?

Its not like knowing someones HP/Mana is going to make them specifially any more of a target than they would normally be, its still going to go: Mage -> Priest -> Everyone else.

And as for the skill bar... What makes you think that you have such a unique skill bar that you need to hide it? Is it because you think that by showing your skill bar you might inadvertently (once again) make yourself more of a target?

Its not like I see someone in the CZ and think "OMFG I saw his skill bar on ko4life, I better head straight for him because it was a poor looking one"

Its just always puzzled me <_<

Originally posted by Matt
    God this is amusing, we nova town legitly not through a bug I have no idea what happened in that incident as that was alex.

As for the generalisation that IF YOUR 70 YOU HAVE NO LIFE OMG, get over that pathetic bullshit. I barely play, F9 was made 70 around 16 months ago that's over a year for me to pk and play less than half an hour every day.

Yes guess what I went through a period where I played even 4 hours in a day along with alex the original F9 when we exp'd to 70 but that was over a year ago. I hardly play now bar managing valiance for exp partys and lunar wars so shut your mouth.

I don't see why every little 60 + on any server thinks they will aspire to greatness by talking shit about people who are easy to spot in the crowd get over it and just enjoy the game kk baba?
    I dont know what amuses me more... you saying you have a life and then going on a rampage when we say dont, seems like a cover up... kk geek?

Or also the fact that you brag about being 70 and all so 1337 (not you in general, F9 as a whole) when really your all fucking pussies who cant level 1 character to 70 on your own. And another thing everyone disses GROBS when he leveled legitly to 70 and never babashopped and then gets laughed as he sucked at PK... wow so you all bone this 22man played, babashopped F9 fag rather than a legit 70, admits he cant PK players...

So your all gay? -_-

How the fuck am I babashoped little buddy?
    All of f9's gear is legit and over 2 years old, all of his leveling was done over 17 months ago, crawl back into your hole.

Also where the fuck do you get off calling people a geek, do you not play the same game for entertainment?, I only play because raine and a few others still do, I work, I study and I go out I do the same ammount of shit as everyone else except I dont waste my time trolling forums like a little shit.

Robs0n

Default ....

Brute

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    God this is amusing, we nova town legitly not through a bug I have no idea what happened in that incident as that was alex.

As for the generalisation that IF YOUR 70 YOU HAVE NO LIFE OMG, get over that pathetic bullshit. I barely play, F9 was made 70 around 16 months ago that's over a year for me to pk and play less than half an hour every day.

Yes guess what I went through a period where I played even 4 hours in a day along with alex the original F9 when we exp'd to 70 but that was over a year ago. I hardly play now bar managing valiance for exp partys and lunar wars so shut your mouth.

I don't see why every little 60 + on any server thinks they will aspire to greatness by talking shit about people who are easy to spot in the crowd get over it and just enjoy the game kk baba?
    I dont know what amuses me more... you saying you have a life and then going on a rampage when we say dont, seems like a cover up... kk geek?

Or also the fact that you brag about being 70 and all so 1337 (not you in general, F9 as a whole) when really your all fucking pussies who cant level 1 character to 70 on your own. And another thing everyone disses GROBS when he leveled legitly to 70 and never babashopped and then gets laughed as he sucked at PK... wow so you all bone this 22man played, babashopped F9 fag rather than a legit 70, admits he cant PK players...

So your all gay? -_-[/b]

Tell me how embarrased are you of your sig. I dont know what amuses me more, You bitching or your sig.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Brute+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brute)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

So your all gay? -_-

Tell me how embarrased are you of your sig. I dont know what amuses me more, You bitching or your sig.[/b]
    He already said MANY TIMES ITS NOT HIM ON THE SIG~~~

Brute

I do not care, the fact that he labels himself in the sig as him tells me its him.

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Matt

Well said Matt!!! <3 F9devil :wub:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast