Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Matt How the fuck am I babashoped little buddy? All of f9's gear is legit and over ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by Matt
    How the fuck am I babashoped little buddy?
    All of f9's gear is legit and over 2 years old, all of his leveling was done over 17 months ago, crawl back into your hole.

Also where the fuck do you get off calling people a geek, do you not play the same game for entertainment?, I only play because raine and a few others still do, I work, I study and I go out I do the same ammount of shit as everyone else except I dont waste my time trolling forums like a little shit.
    No what makes you a geek is getting all frustrated and worked up over a fucking game you damn retard. It is really amusing to watch men argue like little children then call the people they are acting childish to a child... Ironic aint it?

And erm "Matt" you are a geek

Originally posted by Brute
    I do not care, the fact that he labels himself in the sig as him tells me its him.
    Go to Ranking you fuck tard... It says "not me" and also it says it was made by "5dollasuckyscuky" aka "BabaShop". If you wanna see me go to personal photos, I think I'm on page 39... your gonna take the piss atleast get the guy right... n00b

so because I react to your bullshit I'm childish, because I didn't react to it I'm a babashoper and because you're a white guy acting like an internet gangster I can refer to you as a niglet?

I'm sorry but grow up and seek help I hope eventually you be an absolute smart arss and end up running into the guy in your city and get a wake up call because right now you're a pathetic excuse for a person.

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Brute
    I do not care, the fact that he labels himself in the sig as him tells me its him.
    Go to Ranking you fuck tard... It says "not me" and also it says it was made by "5dollasuckyscuky" aka "BabaShop". If you wanna see me go to personal photos, I think I'm on page 39... your gonna take the piss atleast get the guy right... n00b[/b]
    OMG NOOB GEEK LOLZ OMG OMG MY NAME IS DANNY YO WAT UP I R GEEK BRO KK?

subtitled for danny so you might actually understand what the fuck he's saying.

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Brute

Go to Ranking you fuck tard... It says "not me" and also it says it was made by "5dollasuckyscuky" aka "BabaShop". If you wanna see me go to personal photos, I think I'm on page 39... your gonna take the piss atleast get the guy right... n00b
    OMG NOOB GEEK LOLZ OMG OMG MY NAME IS DANNY YO WAT UP I R GEEK BRO KK?

subtitled for danny so you might actually understand what the fuck he's saying.[/b]
    OMG ROLF LAFFIN WE R 1!!!!!one!! :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Matt
    sop because I react to your bullshit I'm childish, because I didn't react to it I'm a babashoper and because you're a white guy acting like an internet gangster I can refer to you as a niglet?

I'm sorry but grow up and seek help I hope eventually you be an absolute smart arss and end up running into the guy in your city and get a wake up call because right now you're a pathetic excuse for a person.
    Sorry but me get a wake up call? HA! Now I'm laughing, if you wanna make things personal you fat lump of shit then you would Im one pompous mother fucker that loves scuffles and would whack a nigga again with broken knuckles, so yeah I aint ever gonna get a wake up call. I exell in school, have an awesome social life, hot girlfriend and then come here and laugh at you... yeah you as you are nothing... an inbreed rat whos mum couldnt bare to look at you... doctor slapped your mother at birth...

But to be honest reason I dont like you is that your just another self-richeous arsehole like all the other level 70s on Ares... Zero, Illuminati (except Dmio). Infact the only level 70 I respect is GROBS...

Really I think you need to go up and stop all this get angry shit... your gonna pop a heartattack fat boy

susGe

danny why are you so jealous .

PS: Your not black

AllTheWay

danny i dont know you but you are one ugly arrogant cunt.

As for the main issue, the topic -
    in the orginal picture i dont see a dead noob, maybe im just blind.
    btw im not even playing ares so dont say im protecting him cuz he is e-famous or whatever u guys whining about

the difference between most 70's and you danny is that you are a sheep, the mere fact that you believe yourself to be part of the black culture proves this.

i thought your sig was a joke but you actually act like that, stop being a sheep and think for yourself.

Is it even possible for a Scott to act black? I Refuse to believe this. I'm pretty sure Danny is joking when he acts black. Once again, jokes just go flying over people's head in a blaze of colors.

Ainelover

Lol Why ur talkin shit about others looks when urself looks like a fuckin retard ugly piece of shit ?:/
    To DannyTheFag

Default Re: ....

Originally posted by Robs0n

lol i actually laughed

Crazy2010

Default Re: ....

how the fuk GREEN ORC HAS A WHITE ASS ? should be green or ... something like black

Default Re: F9Devil "playing fair"

Why u do this??

Why the hell did you cover up that priest healing?

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    the difference between most 70's and you danny is that you are a sheep, the mere fact that you believe yourself to be part of the black culture proves this. *

i thought your sig was a joke but you actually act like that, stop being a sheep and think for yourself.[/b]
    Was a joke but no sad truth is apparently Im black (Yes James, Scottish people can be black).

And in what way am I following the crowd?, your post made no sense to me what-so-ever...

<!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover

Lol Why ur talkin shit about others looks when urself looks like a fuckin retard ugly piece of shit ?:/
    To DannyTheFag
    And I will say to you again, that aint me you fuck tard... Ignorant red neck

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

huh? f9devil needs tower bug for nps? ofc not and it's not so clear that some 1 bugging towers or not on this ss.btw F9Devil is a good player actually in Lunar Wars,he's doing his best to command ppl that understand english,and also u need a ss like this to show *how stupid losers doing tower bug...

just take this on ares 2

YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON TO TALK

And if u play Rwox ur the last to talk also. Farking speed hacker. Poli is legit and doesn't cheat u dick.[/b]
    Getting owned by mage isnt easy ... so u gone have to acuse me of hacking now moron ....lmao next time im gone have to tank u with manna :S /Quit_bitching[/b][/quote]

Trying to own me and actually doing it is 2 completely different things oke baba? And I don't care if ppl believe me or not I know I saw u catch up to while I was light feeting. I just can't put my finger on who the other rogue was that was there with me when u came with ur party to kill us. But since u had speed hack u ran away from them and cathed up to us. It was so funny turning around and seeing u ass up and face down in less than 2 seconds!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast