Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Robs0n Why u do this?? hey mat......
Page: 7

Dmio

Default Re: F9Devil "playing fair"

Originally posted by Robs0n
    Why u do this??

hey mat...

hi dmio

Dmio

Btw when i PM u in CZ, i am asking for a 1 v 1

just so u know, cause last time i was running after u and moon into Trolls and u guys just ignored me <_<

rofl that thread made my day..

i give a shit about Ares anyways...but i love those bitchfights between all of that retards.. :rollseyes:

HiddenRage

4 pages to much to read through but someones had to say this...dont you see the ppl tanking towers why are they blacked out??????????? :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Brute

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Brute

I do not care, the fact that he labels himself in the sig as him tells me its him.

Go to Ranking you fuck tard... It says "not me" and also it says it was made by "5dollasuckyscuky" aka "BabaShop". If you wanna see me go to personal photos, I think I'm on page 39... your gonna take the piss atleast get the guy right... n00b
    OMG NOOB GEEK LOLZ OMG OMG MY NAME IS DANNY YO WAT UP I R GEEK BRO KK?

subtitled for danny so you might actually understand what the fuck he's saying.[/b]
    Thanks, only the mentally retarded can understand his posts

ub3rslart

Its bad enough being black, Why the fuck would you wanna act like one?

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    Its bad enough being black, Why the fuck would you wanna act like one?
    Zuhaha! I shouldn't laugh at that....lol

chino

wow this is sad... can't believe i wasted my fucking time reading this lol

1. danny stfu you bitchass, u really think flaming everyone all the time on forums will get anywhere? after hearing your adolescent voice on vent and that u scammed people out of their accounts just makes me laugh... panzy ass wannabe thug. CRY MORE.

2. everyone else stfu and play... its a game -_-

3. stop hating just cause you get owned by someone in the game... is bitching gonna change anything? just stop wasting energy and enjoy the game.

4. close this topic, its a waste of space lol

SiegeR

actually

nigga= nigger = means black skined people but its a horrible word to use to black ppl.

And danny ur not black skinned

Originally posted by chino

1. danny stfu you bitchass, u really think flaming everyone all the time on forums will get anywhere? after hearing your adolescent voice on vent and that u scammed people out of their accounts just makes me laugh... panzy ass wannabe thug. *CRY MORE.

3. stop hating just cause you get owned by someone in the game... is bitching gonna change anything? just stop wasting energy and enjoy the game.

You just pissed as my priets called you a nigger -_- Adolesent, suck my dick... probably deeper than yours. Go take your burnt crackaa ass back to the field and go pick me some cotton

Raped anyone yet?

Brute

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chino

1. danny stfu you bitchass, u really think flaming everyone all the time on forums will get anywhere? after hearing your adolescent voice on vent and that u scammed people out of their accounts just makes me laugh... panzy ass wannabe thug. *CRY MORE.

You just pissed as my priets called you a nigger -_- Adolesent, suck my dick... probably deeper than yours. Go take your burnt crackaa ass back to the field and go pick me some cotton

Raped anyone yet?[/b]
    Nigger With Attitude!!!111!!

ub3rslart

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chino

Raped anyone yet?[/b]
    omg wtf your a fucking tool

Go rob a 7-11 so you can afford the petrol for another drive-by

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-chino

Raped anyone yet?
    omg wtf your a fucking tool

Go rob a 7-11 so you can afford the petrol for another drive-by[/b]
    Ok, stupid fucking Kiwi's <_<

ub3rslart

OMG

People are becoming dumber each time they read one of your posts.

If theres a bridge nearby jump off

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast