Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ub3rslart Yep.....Great UK social life. OMG that chick only has 2 jackets on, SLUT. Or in Australia ...
Page: 9

Volcanic

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    Yep.....Great UK social life.

OMG that chick only has 2 jackets on, SLUT.

Or in Australia = *hmmm is that a mini skirt or some kind of belt.

Australia > UK

A piece of shit left on the lawn > ENIGGA THUG 4 LIFE

England (Britain) owns your arses

And if we`re gonna generalise on stereotypes, i`ll just say quiet my surfboard riding, beer swilling son of a criminal.

Personally, i married with twin boys, so i haven`t got a social life But, i will agree with one thing.

STFU danny and piss off back to the offical forums

sex

*brings out the camera*

phantomdlw

it isnt even going about what was the meaning from the topic, its a fight between matt and danny, but what i still dont understand is (i dont know who's camus336) but... why is it so bad that F9 killed a guy in CZ?... i mean its about killing ppl in CZ... so why do u make a circle round that name ? and btw, K2 said it themselves, Tower bug abuse is NO abuse... :blink:

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

And if we`re gonna generalise on stereotypes, i`ll just say quiet my surfboard riding, beer swilling son of a criminal.

Personally, i married with twin boys, so i haven`t got a social life But, i will agree with one thing.

STFU danny and piss off back to the offical forums[/b]
    ..|..

(That 2 jacket thing made me laugh lol)

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

STFU danny and piss off back to the offical forums
    ..|..

(That 2 jacket thing made me laugh lol)[/b]
    Here's something else that will make you laugh: You're now banned. Enjoy the official forums.

Dmio

Australia > UK

Nigga u dont even know what the fuck your talking about.

Lets get some shit streight, obviosly u never been to the UK, cause i dont know where the fuck u got the shit with 2 jackets on -.-! makes no sense, as for yo bitches over there wearing extreme short skirts...same over here, same in every fucking country, theres hot Birds and theres ugly fuckers.

Before u start chatting shit about some ones Country, get yo facts streight allright...cause i am sick and tiered of you cunts starting shit. And i think dannys from the Scotland, not sure tho.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

Lets get some shit streight, obviosly u never been to the UK, cause i dont know where the fuck u got the shit with 2 jackets on -.-! makes no sense, as for yo bitches over there wearing extreme short skirts...same over here, same in every fucking country, theres hot Birds and theres ugly fuckers.

Before u start chatting shit about some ones Country, get yo facts streight allright...cause i am sick and tiered of you cunts starting shit. And i think dannys from the Scotland, not sure tho.[/b]
    Nar man its ok, Its not your fault all english chicks are ugly.

UK Weather means your birds where lots of clothing, I just hope they can get some matching paper bags.

RingWraith

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by Dmio@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

Before u start chatting shit about some ones Country, get yo facts streight allright...cause i am sick and tiered of you cunts starting shit. And i think dannys from the Scotland, not sure tho.

UK Weather means your birds where lots of clothing, I just hope they can get some matching paper bags.[/b]

There is some hot English chicks.

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

UK Weather means your birds where lots of clothing, I just hope they can get some matching paper bags.[/b]

There is some hot English chicks.[/b][/quote]

+1

ub3rslart

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

There is some hot English chicks.[/b][/quote]

Nar mate, There tourists.

Volcanic

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

UK Weather means your birds where lots of clothing, I just hope they can get some matching paper bags.

There is some hot English chicks.[/b]

Nar mate, There tourists.[/b][/quote]

Your arguement is flawed sir. You are the decendants of Englishmen and Women. Not mention a healthy injection of £10 pomme`s about 50 years ago.

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

There is some hot English chicks.[/b]

Nar mate, There tourists.[/b][/quote]

where are you from?

ub3rslart

Australia

Brute

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by RingWraith
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Australia > UK

There is some hot English chicks.

Nar mate, There tourists.[/b]
    Your arguement is flawed sir. You are the decendants of Englishmen and Women. Not mention a healthy injection of £10 pomme`s about 50 years ago.[/b][/quote]

You sir, are gay.

English women are alot like dirt.
    Easy to pick up, taste bad, smell bad and look bad

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast