Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

F9DeviL's pk video

This is a discussion on F9DeviL's pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; buahh i miss old days it was very fun exp at trolls...
Page: 2

buahh i miss old days it was very fun exp at trolls

Lightbulb

KO just isn't the same anymore...

WOW Another none-skilled priest relying on his CS... Lamo give me something new plz xD[/b]
    So what else do you rely on other than your gear and skill? You expect me to run around with a 32 dagger shield against a bunch of lvl 70s? God you're fucking dense, I'm sure you haven't the slightest clue how to play a priest properly.

I made like 10 videos ages ago, all the video was recorded by my play on both F9 and priestess_pam, the times I'm playing priestess_pam Matt is playing on f9.

i m1ss this days its become TRKO god dammit.[/b]
    +1 =(

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

People often flame these guys but I will tell you one thing now , these guys lead the way for how many people play thier chars now. They helped others play better with in depth guides and I know them to spend time answering people questions in vent and on msn.

No I didn't play with them on Ares as I am old old old Diez , I find it rather sad how people flame the bench mark players of old when they have achived nothing other than a high post count on a KO forum.

000000's , Matt and Eric's movie really inspired me when I was a low level back in 2005 and I worked my ass off to try and get to some sort of standard like there's. If these guys were to go onto ANY server in USKO with an fair standard of level and item they would still stand out compared to alot of the shit that is there now.

An old movie but the quality still shines through after all this time.

Helios

old times =(
    Divino, SomethingSmells, ARNITSOS, Flameboy, xxxhuntingxxx old legends

Banned

rofd pk seems to be about 10x harder then KE .....

but yea no need to flame old movies

godsonlypriest

So what else do you rely on other than your gear and skill? You expect me to run around with a 32 dagger shield against a bunch of lvl 70s? God you're fucking dense, I'm sure you haven't the slightest clue how to play a priest properly.

I made like 10 videos ages ago, all the video was recorded by my play on both F9 and priestess_pam, the times I'm playing priestess_pam Matt is playing on f9.[/b]
    Wow let me first say what a mature response from a Mod...

My flame to this vid was fair and just!!
    The priest I watched in this vid had no skill an yes only relied on his CS...

I do not know this character or if he was a great influence to the game like Felix claims he was!
    However re-read my post and this is not what im talking about...

My point was simple and direct, anybody can play a lvl 70+ priest with a CS regardless of skill...
    This character in the KO game is basically invinsible, with a CS!!

And yes Eric i expect you to run around with a dagger defense shield against lvl 70 players like the rest of us!
    If you don’t have a CS like most of us then you learn to PK against higher lvl characters this is referred to as Skill...

So before everyone jumps on the Flame 'Gods' wagon, ask yourself who has more skill...
    A priest who has no CS and has to rely on skill or a Priest using CS who gets hit for nothing??

Banned

I wonder if this debate will go on or he'll just ban u...

not really sure if its a debate : /

godsonlypriest

I wonder if this debate will go on or he'll just ban u...

not really sure if its a debate : /[/b]
    Don’t think it needs to go on, also don’t see how it’s a Bannable offense!!

This however is at the moderators discretion not mine xD

Banned

I find usually in any forums when moderators /admins ect... they tend to either mute or ban the person they are arguing with... its like in real life... if your losing a match of words.. u usually move to fists.

usually the bigger person does this

and him being moderator makes him the bigger person

godsonlypriest

I find usually in any forums when moderators /admins ect... they tend to either mute or ban the person they are arguing with... its like in real life... if your losing a match of words.. u usually move to fists.

usually the bigger person does this

and him being moderator makes him the bigger person[/b]
    Im surprised you think this way, if it makes you a bigger person to move from words to fists then you must be really 'BIG' :P

You have turned this topic from being about peoples opinions (correct me if im wrong but that’s the point of forum is it not?) to being about fight of words...

Think you should quit while you’re behind Nooby... Unless of course you feel the need to be the 'BIG' one here xD

WOW Another none-skilled priest relying on his CS... Lamo give me something new plz xD[/b]
    You flamed eric, eric flamed you back, its all fair . If its too hot in the kitchen...

Sometimes i like to play these old movies from KE and earlier, it brings back some memories and a lot of the great opponents we had quit soon after that. The standard on Ares was never the same again afterwards.

darkrouge4040

zero still browses these forums?

godsonlypriest

You flamed eric, eric flamed you back, its all fair . If its too hot in the kitchen...

Sometimes i like to play these old movies from KE and earlier, it brings back some memories and a lot of the great opponents we had quit soon after that. The standard on Ares was never the same again afterwards.[/b]

Yeah I agree most of the old vids from before Expansion where the best!!
    Think my all time favorite is still - 2 Words, AOE DM.. Have download of Vid but no link

Back in those days we didn't have items like we have now, it was all skill and team work that made it happen

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast