Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

F9DeviL's pk video

This is a discussion on F9DeviL's pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The people I talk about are the guys who used F9 . Also Pam was not lvl 70 in this ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The people I talk about are the guys who used F9 .

Also Pam was not lvl 70 in this vid , there is some great team work going on here. I wish people would stop looking at these old vids with ROFD eyes.

The old times were good fun. Eric had always been great on priestess_pam while matt was on F9. I am glad to have teamed up with these guys along with the other Hatred members back in the days. And to the dude up there, we farmed every bosses (when we weren't getting lured on) and worked hard to equip our characters, therefore we will use these items against our opponents in CZ - sounds fair? :P

Anyway, I only played priestess_pam when eric was recording from F9Devil's perspective. I'm sure many people enjoyed the videos Eric and Cyrus made (susG had some good videos too). Ares PK has changed a lot since then...

Wow let me first say what a mature response from a Mod...

My flame to this vid was fair and just!!
    The priest I watched in this vid had no skill an yes only relied on his CS...

I do not know this character or if he was a great influence to the game like Felix claims he was!
    However re-read my post and this is not what im talking about...

My point was simple and direct, anybody can play a lvl 70+ priest with a CS regardless of skill...
    This character in the KO game is basically invinsible, with a CS!!

And yes Eric i expect you to run around with a dagger defense shield against lvl 70 players like the rest of us!
    If you don’t have a CS like most of us then you learn to PK against higher lvl characters this is referred to as Skill...

So before everyone jumps on the Flame 'Gods' wagon, ask yourself who has more skill...
    A priest who has no CS and has to rely on skill or a Priest using CS who gets hit for nothing??[/b]
    I fail to see immaturity in the post when you were the one to flame first, and no it's not a bannable offense because it's not a personal attack, it's simply your opinion from a video.

If you are fortunate enough and able to attain a CS then of course you will use it, how exactly does that make your skill any less?

I made alot of videos ages ago, although a bunch of them do have a few of the same scenes, they all have different fights.

This shows all the characters I played for the most part -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjn3J7hmomQ

This is my personal favorite video of mine which shows most of the facets of the game-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRX8_gJHUk

This is my 1v1 video (for the most part)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIFI6tK1ZtI

susg's video, one of my favorite. displays the fun times of our clan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBCFB2WC_H4

I still have quite a few more and now that I look back and even when I was making it I feel I shouldn't have reused so many scenes, but getting good video and dealing with the fps drop wasn't exactly easy.

Also, as I said before all the video was recorded by me and the character shown was played by me. When I played f9, Raine played priestess_pam (She was a better priest than me anyway ) and when I played priestess_pam Matt played f9.

To even hint that me or Raine were crappy at playing a priest is utterly ridiculous, considering we outplayed not just equal numbers but often double our amount or more. Having good gear and winning most fights doesnt make you a crappy player, having good gear and breaking even on winning/losing fights makes you a crappy player. As stated before most of the video was when the priest was 67-68 most likely and way before rofd.

Banned

godsonlypriest maybe you flame because you are not as good as this priest?
    i was lucky enough to get in a pk party me priest ( chitt +7...bp dd cap..spear sheild.. quest accecos )
    it was me ( buffer ) raine not sure who playing on it and 0000..we raided dk spots alot and we owned them all the time
    i have ss of 0000 saying to me how i was a good priest witch i thought i was GG anyway with the gear i had but imageshack wont let me upload

you think cs is so noob so why dont you show us SS of your char or something man

N1GG4

personally I love the old days and these videos and yes I will admit it 0's movies actually made me want to be a better rogue back in the old days and now to. I never liked warriors or priest movies and I never bothered watching them except for f9's vids cause his were actually interesting. And for all as I know pam was in his low/mid 60s so dont say he doesnt have skill.

P.S. lets all put some money together make a server with the old ke/ko. And i'm actually being serious cause I know a shitload of people would actually agree to bringing back old ko. Back when all the skills worked the way we want back when it didn't take months to level up to the highest level, back to when items didnt matter it was skill, back when team work was actually something that you could do and have friends knowing they wont backstab you and take your items.

Banned

Im surprised you think this way, if it makes you a bigger person to move from words to fists then you must be really 'BIG' :P

You have turned this topic from being about peoples opinions (correct me if im wrong but that’s the point of forum is it not?) to being about fight of words...

Think you should quit while you’re behind Nooby... Unless of course you feel the need to be the 'BIG' one here xD[/b]

Hmm your a lil off track it seems : /... I used the BIG person as an example im not saying its me necessarily... maybe u havent been out in the real world so u dont understand what im talking about.... But how many ppl have seen a person losing a argument so they turn to there physical power to win it? Its basically like forums(im talkin all forums not just this 1)... mod/admin losing a argument so instead of keeping it going they ban/ mute u for a few days... or they close the topic and get in there last word.

Basically im saying the person with the most power usually wins the argument by taking advantage of there power... if u havent seen this go outside plz : /... or just watch the news... u got countries doing the exact same thing...

godsonlypriest

Hmm your a lil off track it seems : /... I used the BIG person as an example im not saying its me necessarily... maybe u havent been out in the real world so u dont understand what im talking about.... But how many ppl have seen a person losing a argument so they turn to there physical power to win it? Its basically like forums(im talkin all forums not just this 1)... mod/admin losing a argument so instead of keeping it going they ban/ mute u for a few days... or they close the topic and get in there last word.

Basically im saying the person with the most power usually wins the argument by taking advantage of there power... if u havent seen this go outside plz : /... or just watch the news... u got countries doing the exact same thing...[/b]
    Seriously mate im not even sure if you’re talking about the video anymore!!

I posted a comment on this forum of what I thought of the video, that’s it’s...
    Why people like yourself need to turn my opinion of something into something completely different is beyond me!

Saying I haven't been in the real world, what kind of remark is that?
    Its people like yourself that make me reluctant to post my opinions, so you can keep this topic...

Im out

Banned

Seriously mate im not even sure if you’re talking about the video anymore!!

I posted a comment on this forum of what I thought of the video, that’s it’s...
    Why people like yourself need to turn my opinion of something into something completely different is beyond me!

Saying I haven't been in the real world, what kind of remark is that?
    Its people like yourself that make me reluctant to post my opinions, so you can keep this topic...

Im out [/b]

pff i was never talking about the video...i simply said the person with the most power usually uses there power to win a argument... u took it and spun it around into some whole other shit.....

and where in my post have i said u have definitley not been out in the real world... lets copy and paste

maybe u havent been out in the real world
    if u havent seen this go outside plz

stop skimming posts and read them

back on topic.. theres nothing wrong with a priest using a cs the point is to stay alive and support your party ... not to show how good u are by using a 32 dd sheild... equip is all a part of KO if u cant get it then quit dont hate.

Banned

I found the movie boring honestly. Sure these were 2 good players, and the priest was a good healer, but watching a priest run around healing and casting a few debuffs isn't exactly an attention grabber. I give a props to the players, but a -1 to the video. Just my opinion.

Acostic

good old days love this player !

Thumbs up

Should I also another oldie?
    G70's pk movie
    what you guys think?

wawh

I found the movie boring honestly. Sure these were 2 good players, and the priest was a good healer, but watching a priest run around healing and casting a few debuffs isn't exactly an attention grabber. I give a props to the players, but a -1 to the video. Just my opinion.[/b]
    and thats why felix said, dont look to it with "rofd eyes"

Thumbs up

CAn some1 pls tell me the name of the 2nd song?

NaidenZ

thanks for bump this topic I like this vid xD

If only i fraps'd and recorded the sound from ventrilo when i started spawning guard towers on someone and he started shouting like a girl OMFG WHAT HELP ARGGHHHHH. Cy the best days where the euro days hahaha using garoof as bait rofl

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast