Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Factor clan vs JustInTime clan @ Ares 8vs8 20 minutes

This is a discussion on Factor clan vs JustInTime clan @ Ares 8vs8 20 minutes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i do respect some of the turkish players who at the time joined bc but u cant ignore the lack ...
Page: 3

i do respect some of the turkish players who at the time joined bc but u cant ignore the lack of skill some of them having thats why the invent the tbl thing so they wont make mistakes as they usualy do like atacking diffrent ppl tping in a wrong time i do admmit their are some turkish players who were very skilled but 99% of them just suck imo,maybe not as a person but game wise.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i saw 2 names in this movie that actually are quite ok but most just have te gear.

I love all these comments, the damned if you do, damned if you don't and excuses as to why you are always better then e1 else. We have these guys on our server too who believe they are soooo much better then e1 else who plays this game. If you beat people u gloat and brag when more then likely the guy ur playing against is on an 8 year old computer with a shitty connection and beat up peripherals. And when you die, it's because they have duped or baba'd +3's and you are 100% legyt farmed and self upgraded items or oh ya "lag." It's never because you missed ur combo's or they have more skill than you or you were using 8 different scrolls and they used 1000hp sc or some shit. Always the same ol' lame attitude...

The movie was fine.

Banned

I love all these comments, the damned if you do, damned if you don't and excuses as to why you are always better then e1 else. We have these guys on our server too who believe they are soooo much better then e1 else who plays this game. If you beat people u gloat and brag when more then likely the guy ur playing against is on an 8 year old computer with a shitty connection and beat up peripherals. And when you die, it's because they have duped or baba'd +3's and you are 100% legyt farmed and self upgraded items or oh ya "lag." It's never because you missed ur combo's or they have more skill than you or you were using 8 different scrolls and they used 1000hp sc or some shit. Always the same ol' lame attitude...

The movie was fine.[/b]

Agreed with everything u mentioned...except the last part.

From the very beginning MEgaGayload had an annoying pop-up wanting me to work for google. Thought to myself, this movie better be worth it....

WTF dude! *smack* Warn us next time you upload laggy pixlated junk with a warrior that cant combo. Jokes on me I guess.

RaduP

Agreed with everything u mentioned...except the last part.

From the very beginning MEgaGayload had an annoying pop-up wanting me to work for google. Thought to myself, this movie better be worth it....
    WTF dude! *smack* Warn us next time you upload laggy pixlated junk with a warrior that cant combo. Jokes on me I guess.[/b]
    How's he going to warn us?

"Hi, I just uploaded a vid of another 8v8 my clan did. I suck ass, have no combo, or any party tactics for that matter. I also lag like crazy in this
    vid, and for the most part, your just going to see me attacking a priest who is getting TPed around by a mage. "

You know, before you do another 8v8, go to Moradon, /town and swing by the dummies.

wow that warrior actualy can combo ? :blink: he hit R like 2/10 :lol:

Rasyn

wow very boring! useless..

0/10

Banned

How's he going to warn us?

"Hi, I just uploaded a vid of another 8v8 my clan did. I suck ass, have no combo, or any party tactics for that matter. I also lag like crazy in this
    vid, and for the most part, your just going to see me attacking a priest who is getting TPed around by a mage. "

You know, before you do another 8v8, go to Moradon, /town and swing by the dummies.[/b]
    Exactly, dude. Exactly.

Hell_Angel

wow with such high items... that 70 weapon with the skill that makes them non-tp'able woulda been really useful.... either that or an aztec gold....:lol:

but ya like everyone else i lol'd watching this.... 200 pots for 5 kills maybe? GG

The movie was fine.[/b]
    Finally sumed up all those guys who talk shity "gimme my mage I rape u all, my warrior rape 1vs 8 "
    a big +1

Achemenes

Finally sumed up all those guys who talk shity "gimme my mage I rape u all, my warrior rape 1vs 8 "
    a big +1[/b]
    dude i used to play on ares so i know what i m talking about

KalaBunga Senior Member

The movie was fine.[/b]
    did you ever play ares ?. there a some good once's in that clan dont get me wrong but the majority sucks . factor is really good in war running around wiht 4-5 mage partys awesome teamwork there same goes for nova town.

but when it was tbl maddnes every one of them was tbling 4 life. my computer is 7 years old amlost now. i stil play ko , i have played ares faught them alot of times. as a sin i just wen cp for one mage and took off. i fought alot of mages that were 3 lvl higher htne me and had DD cap +6/25.
    most of them rely on vampric fire + instant magic if that fails. my gear wasent that great for ares.( no +9 not even full shell +8 or +2 uniqeu's.)

dude i used to play on ares so i know what i m talking about[/b]
    dude i play on ares ^ ^ but its matter ? I just mean your speech is funny ^ ^
    It sound like the best mada faqa killa gangstah rambo

get my mage back there and i will rape u with 4 people like i used to do in the past and with ur clan full of cheater that did every single cheat for lvl nps if proof needed i ll post[/b]
    you kill everything what will only move ^^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I once owned a full harpy party, on a mage. On first 2 tries i failed tho <_<

rofl. at first. he attempts to combo but presses r to fast and fails 99% of the time. he then changes tactic and spam skills

why did u post this lol? not being funny but thats the worst warrior in history.
    they also all attacking different people. o.O
    reminds me of playin with randoms in ardream or something

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast