Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Fantastic mage pk video

This is a discussion on Fantastic mage pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIPaFqa5hyA[/ame]...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default Fantastic mage pk video

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIPaFqa5hyA[/ame]

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    606

    Default

    I like it!
    Simple, but awesome pk !
    Last edited by GoldenHit01; 06-13-2010 at 02:56 PM.

  3. #3
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    i've watched that movie before, thats not simple, teamwork working perfect.

    10/10

  4. #4
    Senior Member silversin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Poland / England
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Normally I don't like mage movies but your's beat all of them, great movie, great teamwork, and great skills, you really know what to do with mage Keep it up. 11/10 ^^

  5. #5
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silversin View Post
    Normally I don't like mage movies but your's beat all of them, great movie, great teamwork, and great skills, you really know what to do with mage Keep it up. 11/10 ^^
    i dont think its him, seems like he just saw the movie at youtube and wanted to post there.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    i dont think its him, seems like he just saw the movie at youtube and wanted to post there.
    Yeah, i had been searching for a good mage video,
    and this one is fantastic

  7. #7
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    his another movie was posted like 2 months ago so i dont get how ppl havent seen these movies lol.. the guy plays SexyKO now btw :P did novatown with him<3

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    his another movie was posted like 2 months ago so i dont get how ppl havent seen these movies lol.. the guy plays SexyKO now btw :P did novatown with him<3
    i saw his NT movie too but i guess i missed this one aswell :d
    some nice pk tho! 3 staffs ftw :d

  9. #9
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    yeah the pk vids are prolly best mage pk vid's i've seen.. everytime u see the biufrost nova.. u wanna be a mage lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    one of the best movies iv seen we need a mage like this in c-west ( 90% of them dont know the TP skill )

  11. #11
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Yeah, i had been searching for a good mage video,
    and this one is fantastic
    lol everyone tought it's yours

  12. #12
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    one of the best movies iv seen we need a mage like this in c-west ( 90% of them dont know the TP skill )
    never pked with me

  13. #13
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    never pked with me
    ur name ? =)
    and i said 90% of them not all

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    71

    Default

    One of the best mage pk movies i've seen, simple editing, great pk'ing keep going

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    lol everyone tought it's yours
    I can take credit for it lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •