Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

fast combo? :P

This is a discussion on fast combo? :P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah u right 2 minors skills r better but the idea, yes lol i think its something in the moush[/b] ...
Page: 2

The king. Senior Member

yeah u right 2 minors skills r better

but the idea, yes lol i think its something in the moush[/b]

1 minor on bar is good enough

human_sin

if u can click as fast as this guy, no1 kill u

dark_item

there are 2 posibilities

when he rubs his girl

a she loves it and comes fast

b she has alot of pain

Jesusr0x

he used audacity probably. he wants attention...

Hell_Angel

You guys really cant make ur finger to shiver?[/b]
    ty... its really not that impressive considering that how i minor... kinda harder than pressing a mouse click

Banned

I know a way in logitech mouses [has 5 buttons] that u can have 3 different buttons on minor heal.. and thats faster then minor heal :z but thats not legit ofcourse so i never used it \ told anyone about it ^^

yeah u right 2 minors skills r better

but the idea, yes lol i think its something in the moush[/b]
    LOL where did u get that? probably if you want to run out yeah its better but have u tried a top player who use 1 minor and u defeat it? so better be sure and i can prove you that 2 minors is not better.

Hell_Angel

LOL where did u get that? probably if you want to run out yeah its better but have u tried a top player who use 1 minor and u defeat it? so better be sure and i can prove you that 2 minors is not better.[/b]
    chuscooo i wan another movie plix... ur combo is so good omg

**sry for the off topic**

the mouse makes a click when he releases the button, so it really isn't fast at all. in fact its quite slow.

Opakigad

That could be nice maybe if he could use it but if u click a mouse like that u cant move it so maybe only good for vs but again i think dual minor owns this.

dosu

if it works for him then gg , its better then fukin lame 2x minor on skill bar -.-

Banned

if it works for him then gg , its better then fukin lame 2x minor on skill bar -.-[/b]
    lol, why does everyone bitch about 2x minor being lame? 2x minor maximizes your healing capabilities, while saving finger stress since you don't have to minor as fast to get the same result. To me that sounds smart, which is why I use it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

He can click a mouse button , nothing about how he dose the combo part at all. The clip is what 20 secs long I would like to see how he keeps that up in a 2 or 3 min fight lets alone after an hours pk.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

lol, why does everyone bitch about 2x minor being lame? 2x minor maximizes your healing capabilities, while saving finger stress since you don't have to minor as fast to get the same result. To me that sounds smart, which is why I use it.[/b]

No control over the speed what so ever at all. Just spam your heals so fast that you dump the mp so quickly, people are only getting away with it now due to the high levels or hp and mp gives you more of a breathing space.

alvoryx

the mouse makes a click when he releases the button, so it really isn't fast at all. in fact its quite slow.[/b]

what do u think about dual minor ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast